Murder? Rape? ... Wrong?

What are the disadvantages of driving cross country to rape and murder your cheating ex fiance who is now a member of the local bdsm community? Obviously hypothetically ;)

You get life in prison

aww baby got cucked

>You'd be the prime suspect
>no alibi
>clear motive
>posted about it online
>end of your own life. Only option would be prison or suicide, etc.
>Daily ass beatings and likely rapings in prison.
>lets her ruin your life again

Make her die of guilt by committing suicide in front of her.

So should I? PS thisis a joke ;) or is it?

Sounds like it's a good thing you didn't actually get married

neither of you would have been happy from what I gather

0B31A94

sauce on OP

This whore doesn't feel emotions Aug as guilt or empathy. Only option for punishment I see is torture, unfortunately.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot pussy bitch nigger ass Indian ass nigger bitch pussy faggot fucking fucker

reason says you shouldn't do it. you'd fuck yourself over too hard. also if you would live by Immanuel Kant's Categorical imperative you'd know that murder is wrong.

Ultimately committing suicide or going to prison gives her the last laugh, so, not actually worth it in the grand scheme.

But driving hundreds of miles and killing strangers that kinda look like her is another story.

>no clear motive
>no clear suspect
>only local police handling case
>greater chance of going unsolved.

Why bother, just get over it and live your life

would be a waste of time, imagine you never met her. You wouldn't know what she's doing, it wouldn't matter to you. By letting it get to you, you are giving her power over you. Even if you killed her, she wins by the fact she made you so weak.

Hmm guess I won't then

spooks

You sound cucked. Just go get new pussy.

Do you want to spend a very long time in prison for a worthless whore? I would understand if she was your wife and the chips were already down and you were backed into a corner but take this as a blessing, a big mistake narrowly avoided. The only time thoughts like this should enter the realm of possibility is if you were 100% sure you could pull it off flawlessly. Which would mean money and connections to buffer yourself from being connected.

That sounds true but also a lot like that Trudeau quote

t. Justin Trudeau

"If you kill your enemies they win" cucc

what is a trudeau quote

I have no life at this point. I want to die anyway.

bantz

ahh, I never heard of him. It doesn't apply though because an ex fiance is not an enemy, she probably wants to move on. an enemy is someone who is actively attacking you

Then go kill yourself faggot no ones gonna miss you

Getting caught, going to prison, and involuntarily becoming a member of a real bdsm community.

>being this buttblasted over a vapid whore

How's high school treating ya buddy

Go find a hobby and travel or some shit. Find something cool and just chill

Kill her then go to Albania.

against who's life are you measuring yours? Bill Gates? Starving african children? Your life is your life, and it is within your power to make it whatever you want

do it since nothing matters anyways... or maybe, dont do it since nothing matters anyways... hmm...

I would, I don't like anyone to kill them self or die in any kind of pain. speak for your self.

you have to understand that what you are experiencing right now is extreme emotions, not reason.

you also have to understand that in the future, emotions will pass and reason will come back, so that you are able to choose your life's direction with clear thought again.

this, especially once you find some new girl who is even 10x better than your previous girl. Once that happens you won't even think about the ex.

Well then you should off yourself too weak faggot

Please don't reproduce

>Bdsm

...How about posting photo evidence, or atleast a fetlife profile

>giving this much of a shit about some pussy that you're willing to throw your life away for it
You're really weak willed, user

Why would you not be her cuckold? Your fault

My gf was going to leave me but once she started cuckolding me our relationship has never been better.

where are her nudes op

Yes but am I capable of this? It's been over 2 years since she cheated and I just found out she's cucking her new squeeze with the bdsm community and I started losing my mind again. I'm not sure I can get over this one, no matter how hard I try.

what if I said no? then what? lol, the true weakling is the one who feels so inferior he needs to insult and belittle everyone else. But you already know that about your self, probably just looking for someone who cares about you too. I do user.

Kill her then go to Albania. You'll find a loyal girl and you'll have a nice life. Im saying all this as a 'koke'

True story. I was my own bull once.

Pussy is the reason we all exist you myopic faggot. Civilization was built by men for women, to get women. Why? We need those pussies to exist. It's the most important Human function.

Not caring about/for those pussies? That's how we get feminism and nu-male cucks.

Joking

I. Shaking uncontrollably

You sure?

>Being so obsessed over someone that's done you wrong that you feel the need to murder her.

Use some intelligence; you're not a caveman. Forget about it and keep moving forward.

How the fuck does that even work. I was being serious

Yes nsa I am

Historically civilizations crumble shortly after a lot of homosexuality and trans gender starts to pop up. We are seeing this now today, a lot of man/woman trans genders and homosexuals running around. If history repeats it's self then the system is about to fall.

it is basically a matter of time and you've got to rid yourself of her.

start a new chapter of your life, go to work and have fun in your free time and keep your mind busy with studies. you can never learn enough

oh and you shouldnt really make your happiness dependant of another person, rather share it with friends and family.

She cheated because she had desires you didn't fulfill, bdsm. You didn't know she had these desires because you didn't read the signs or you didn't fulfill them because you were afraid or didn't want to. Your own fault.

Have you ever personally dealt with this kind of pain?

take a benzo and eat a chocolate bar

I blindfolded her. I had two tape recorders with my voice (obviously one tape recorder with the voice modified) and just played one where I was the cuck.

Coming from the guy who uses those stars that showed up 4 days ago..

Fucking sheep

Untrue.

Noted.
Also I'm not NSA.

Not if he left his cell phone home and let a friend make random calls and messages from it.

The cell phone will bing off the nearest tower and would be used as evidence in his whereabouts and would be a solid alibi.

That is theoretical of course. I in no way condone such behavior.

Wrong. She cheated because she was a slut :).

I have. Moving forward with yourself and focusing on self improvement is leagues better than trying to get revenge. Life seems hard now user, but from the bottom you can only go up.

U never know

I suppose the gas would be pretty expensive. What type of car are you driving?

Seems fishy. I'm out of here.
all i can say is, chill out, it's not worth it. No girl is really, live for your self, have fun,enjoy this playground we call life.

bye bye

>gf2fsans
Girlfriend to fuck sans.. ?

Being cheated on, is not the same as being cucked. FFS. He would be cuck if he tried to go back to his ex but revenge is actually pretty cool.

So your girl is either hellen keller or mentally retarded. Nice.

This OP. What's your car?

>hellen keller
Perhaps she was blindfolded.

Bipolar freak is what you seem like.

I'm wealthy

It's a non issue. Plus who cares when you're dead?

You totally should.
Of course you'd totally get your ass discovered and have to flee the country. If you're brown you can claim asylum in Sweden, maybe.

Say it to my face not o line fulmer

please be bait

Yea, my ex cheated on me with a black guy and whenever I confronted her about it she told me that I couldn't please her.

I went to a therapist about some of the same thoughts and she told me that I'm looking at shit through the wrong lens.

It's all about channeling the emotions and applying them to something else. What you're feeling is just primal instincts; everybody has them but not to the same degree. The people who have it to a large degree and find a way to harness that energy into something productive are at the top of their game.

Don't crash and burn.

Go work on your car. Modify it or just learn how to fix it. I promise once you actually do something to occupy yourself, you'll forget about that dumb bitch. At least it worked for me.

Been trying to refocus it to a positive way of life for 2 years now. Don't know if I can't try anymore...

Lime I said. Been years and it gets worse every day. Tried everything. Learned new skills, a new language. Nothing works. I'm more miserable every day. I think I'm honestly a list cause.

>What are the disadvantages of driving cross country to rape and murder your cheating ex fiance who is now a member of the local bdsm community?

How the fuck did that happen

Go to Albania and get a loyal wife

lol
Now I know why Sup Forums hates black people.

They're literal losers cucked by black guys.

The majority of us here are just as much shit as you OP, I'm not gona elaborate on my own story, but I know how you feel right now, just get some sleep, relax.

ilu

It's not working because, you more than likely, subconsciously believe that it's not going to work.

Go talk to a therapist about it, the thoughts you're having are more common than you think. You just need someone to coach you through a way in which to use this to your advantage, and to not try and act out anything.

Shit like this can also trigger temporary chemical imbalances in the brain. Best get a professional to coach you through this.

getting caught

Do it you autistic faggot, what do you have to live for anyways :^)

You could have gotten away with, don't listen to Sup Forums you had a chance of killing her and not getting caught. 2 years is enough time to not make you the prime suspect anymore. But you made this thread so you lost it. Best you can hope for is to kill her and make sure the body is never found by disolving it in hot water with caustic soda and pouring her down the drain with some drain cleaner.

>lol
newfag detected

nah lol. I don't hate black guys.

I'm half-joking here, but that kind of one-minded drive sounds like you're searching to put this to rest once and for all. Did you ever really confront your ex about what she did?
Sounds like you need finish this OP. Not necessarily through illegal means, but, I don't think you'll live again until you settle things.
Why not try ruining her life by revealing what a horrible slut she is? Girls do it all the time.
Find the qualities that the people around her hate the most and show them that she has those qualities.
Let her crash and burn from her sins instead of dirtying your hands.

Thanks. Fuck I'm riled up.

My friend got fired from his work for tellinghis therapist thoughts similar to this. I'd like to see a therapist but I'm not sure i can trust one.

So why are you here if you don't hate niggers, jews and dunecoons.

She is rock bottom already. I can't ruin her life because it's already ruined. So how do I cope? Why do I feel like I lost?

So the stereotype about swedes is true?

This. Since she is a bdsm whore she obviously has a fetlife account or pictures of her degeneracy lying around. You said you are wealthy, so get a PI or a professional to expose and ruin her life. You have an obligation to help the poor sap shes's dating right now. He will be just like you in a few years. Do the right thing.

Goddamn, you pussy-worshipping bitch. Do you still cuddle with your mommy? Fucking die.