Municipal Water

Can you drink the tap water in your home?

If so, do you drink the tap water?

or do you just buy bottled?

Yeah I only drink tap

ie do you trust your local governing body to provide 100% safe water

Not only is it safe, it makes my teeth whiter.

Yes, I've never had a problem with it.

>people trust their government to provide health care

I live in the northern California sierra nevada mountains, of course we can't drink the tap water here.
It's all contaminated with lead and mercury and other heavy metals that was leftover from the extensive gold mining they did here.

The water needs a strong filtering process to drink.

maymay

Hell fuck no. I drink bottled spring water.

South African cities have some of the best drinking water in the world.

not BTFO [ ]
BTFO [x]

Tap water is fine where I live, but I still use my fridge filter.

drink tap water, but always boil it beforehand, even though its 100% safe from the tap

gets rid of the chlorine taste

I can't even grow my damn cannabis in the native soil because it draws so much of the heavy metals from the soil into the bud.

I need to literally clear out the native dirt and make a barrier to prevent it from touching the uncontaminated dirt I replace it with.

My home state's water is shit, you have to buy bottled or you risk getting something. The capital's relatively safe, but I still have a water filter.

Yes.
No.
Bottled 20L gallon.

Flint.

Yes.

The water is making me stronger.

All the water and soil here is contaminated with 1 or all of these 3 at the minimum: arsenic, lead and mercury

what happens if you smoke the tainted weed? bad high?

sounds bad though, maybe you can use a pond liner or some black trash bags

have fun with that

No, it'll end up in your body and eventually cause massive liver and kidney problems.
Cannabis plants are renown for their ability to pull heavy metal and other contaminants out of the soil. They have hemp planted around Chernobyl for that reason.

I drink it every day.

I live in the Bay Area and yes. But I know I probably shouldn't.

yeah you can where i live. its safe to drink but tastes like shit. so i use my borehole for drinking water.

the cities here has nice water

Unfortunately I do, bottled water is expensive.

I use a Brita filter, but I know for a fact it doesn't filter fluoride or estrogen that is prevalent in municipal water.

Bottled water is tap water too as far as I know...

I might invest in one of those $200+ purifiers if I had money to throw around. Only downfall is it takes a fucking long time to filter your water.

No flouride in the water in Wales

Feels clean man

I'd like to point out to ignorant babby children that fluoride comes in two forms. Sodium Fluoride, and Calcium Fluoride. BOTH types of fluoride are neurotoxins.

>not pumping your own water from the ground

Drink the peepee water, it's halal.

>paying $1.00 for something that costs like $0.02

>Three years ago, Coca-Cola admitted that Dasani is just filtered tap water. In 2007, Corporate Accountability International, based in Boston, pressured the U.S. manufacturer of Aquafina bottled water to make it clear that the drink is made with treated tap water.

bottled water is a jew's dream

... so if I somehow get a shitton of uranium in my soil, and plant female cannabis... will i get super powers? it's my only hope user

I drink from the tap because I dont give 2 fucks about fluoride. Better than paying for the bottled water jew

Super powers or some kind of very serious health problem. One of them happening is guaranteed.

Yes.
No. I use le Water Filterâ„¢.
No.

My tap tastes better than bottled

>murrican infrastructure is so bad, merishits are taking pride from drinking bottled water instead of fixing their water-systems
can't
make
that
up

I have well water so im safe from the government mind control drugs :D

Too much fluoride desu

>USA
>safe

top kek

The original map didn't have Greece... Something's fishy

yes and yes.

thank you user.

I win either way. I die (thank fuck) or I will become superman and destroy all normans

Of course I can drink the tap water. Are we in a third world country or what?

>He thinks the federal government delivers water.

I KNOW

I KNOW

if you cant drink tap water you are not a first world country

y/n?

Also, i'm somewhere in tampa right now and the tapwater smells. I don't drink it, but I shower in it.

fuck tapwater, drink coca-cola like a true redblooded american

Yep. Freshest tap water in the world.
Only idiots buy bottled water here,

Yeah.
Yes.
I buy bottled in the summer.

glass bottle master race. i feel the low test in this thread

My tap water is nasty. I mean, it's completely fine, but there's calcium build-up that floats in it. I just buy bottled water, and then refill them with tap water so I don't notice the calcium as much. Out of sight, out of mind kind of thing.

i got broke in vietnam once (got my money stolen) so i was eating cup ramen with the hot water from the tap in the cheap ass hostel for a few days

shit tasted funky AF, their 20-cent-a-mug homemade beer that they sell on the side of road has this very grassy funky taste too

>mfw i got back home and I found out that their water has arsenic in it

The US by definition can never be anything but a first-world country. Our shitty infrastructure doesn't have anything to do with that.

Wtf kind of 3rd world shithole do you live in if you can't drink your tap water?

I hear Norwegians sell theirs as bottle water to dumb fuck Yanks

I drink tap and spend the rest of my money on estrogen gel I rub on all the insides of glass bottles at walmart

You're 3rd world now, sorry bud

All water has arsenic in it. So does every thing grown in the soil. EVERYTHING

>Can you drink the tap water in your home?

cant be considered first world without

Most bottled water tastes worse than my tap water desu

Nice Flint, Michigan picture, you faggot.

That water is fucked the fuck up.

Oh, the poor niggers.

What ever shall we do about the poor niggers?

>tfw live in third-world shithole

Alaska:

Yes and we voted to remove fluoride.

I have to drink it, from water fountains at work. 100 degrees in the factory and not allowed our own water on the line.

Probably irradiating my digestive tract. Oh well. Life sucks anyway.

Not sure if I can but I drink bottled

I use municipal tap water all the time. It doesn't taste as good, but it's drinkable

Very drinkable water, albeit a bit high on chalk due to the limestone-filters.

Should amount to ~90% of my fluid intake, but mostly as some sort of tea - be it instant or something herbal.

Never buy bottled water for home use.

Well, pretty much what one would expect from germany. We have special water-reservation safety zones, where you aren't allowed to have any industry or farming nearby. The water is - supposedly - also tested periodically, as to ensure its quality. Anything like clinton, would be a national outrage and would keep our media and populist politicians busy for at least two weeks.

>the entire british military
ye na

>drinking water that want through god knows what on this long ass pipes underground.
why not just use water galoon? they are much more hygiene and you can stock em as much as you want just in case.

The water that comes out of my tap is literally brown

why do they even add fluoride to the water if it doesn't strengthen your teeth?

i dont really believe conspiracy nuts myself, its like the chemtrail nonsense

its safe right?

>the rustbelt
>safe to drink tap water

Yes.

>If so, do you drink the tap water?

Yes.

>or do you just buy bottled?

Nope. I don't live in a 3rd world shithole.

Good goyim drink our estrogen bpa water

they kinda do, its seen as upscale here even, kinda sad

Yes, and yes.

The water in my area is crystal clear and tastes great. Thanks, mountains!

If you cross the state though, the water all has tons of iron in it so it tastes weird

Nope. I live in Oswego County, NY. They chlorinate the water here and that's what they call keeping it drinkable. We have an absolutely disgusting water system.

Can you tell me the cons of fluoride? I'm curious to know.

Well water from deep underground. Told the city to fuck off with their public shit years ago.

What an ID.

yes
>If so, do you drink the tap water?
no
>or do you just buy bottled?
yes, pic related

>artesian water

How much does it cost?

nice id

I live in Oregon, the water is great here, so much so that the water from other states (especially Nevada) taste like shit.

I grew up drinking well water, it is probably why I am so fucked up.

They are fluoridating water even though you might now want it. You should be given the choice.

Would you drink my water?

I could drink it

but I don't without filtering it first

Hello willamette

See that huge red dot in the middle? That's me. All faucets in my house of reverse osmosis filters.

No the water in Oregon is absolute shit, no one should think of Oregon when they think of clean water.

Yes I have a well and live in a rural area.

I only drink Pureau water, tap water is for disgusting peasants.

Your flag looks like someone saw a mini-EU growing and is starting to surgically remove the tumor

>f+a+g
kek but fluoride doesn't need cons for people to have a reasonable desire to not drink it. It's industrial waste that gets dumped into the water supply because that's 1) a cheap way to dispose of it and 2) lowers the rate of tooth decay in the general population (not a huge difference in the best case scenario and it varies).
Yes, and I drink tap water. All of it made into tea or with crystal light mixed into it because the local water tastes like drinking from a freshly chlorinated swimming pool.

I can, but I won't. I do use it in my Alex Jones meme filter though. Also have a few hundred gallons in storage that I can run through the meme filter if need be.

>any year
>drinking the fluoride jew
It's like people want to be cucked.

I'm asking why you personally don't like it. I know what fluoride is.

I can't ask a simple question anymore?

Thank you for the intelligent response.

You can drink tap water here without becoming viloently ill.

You should still filter it though, have you ever been to a water treatment plant? shits rank

Used to cost $50 in clubs

>implying they haven't contaminated all the aquifers too