Questions for the RU bros. Or anybody i guess

Be me.
European expat in russia.
Find a decent girl (not slut or tattoed or feminist).
Take her to dinner like 7 times to best Moscow restaurants and wine bar.
Buy her perfume and flowers.
Overall spend lot of cash.
Still holding hands, hugs and nothing more.
Both in our 30s.
The only reason I am still trying is that i really want a redpilled girl (if thats even possible), at least on values and family.
How cucked am I?

pic, not her but similar.

Other urls found in this thread:

10russia.ru
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_diaspora
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>7 fucking dates
>not even a kiss

user

How are you liking Russia?

lol she is taking you for a ride my friend.

Why haven't y'all smashed in public yet?

Are you absolutely sure she doesn't have anyone besides you ?

What the hell man. Fuck her already

I dated a Russian girl once and from my experience if you aren't assertive and go for what you want like that kiss you aren't going to get anywhere

Its simple, user. Just ask "May I kiss you"
If she says no, ask for a good justification and leave her unless she gives a good justification

>still holding hands
Have you even tried to kiss her? I really hope you aren't expecting a Russian woman to make the first move.

I know. Fuck!

I dont know how it is in Russia but I think you spend way too much money on her for her to let you go ..

I like it here in Moscow. People are either super cynical or super nice. and models, models everywhere...

Yeh, pretty sure about that...

Yes i tried, she gently turns her face, smiles she appreciates me kissing her neck but....
what the fuck!! we are not 16!!!!

Goodness gracious. INITIATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post pic of your passport with timestamp or GTFO.

Just kiss her holy shit. And don't ask for permission.

Yer a silly goose user.

bro, i try, believe me!!
like you i guess, i do fuck at first dates!

post some photos nigger. this thread goes nowhere.

.... wut the fuck am i reading?

>Yes i tried, she gently turns her face

She must be very innocent and pure.

Ditch her and stay out of Russia. Largely it's a shithole.U.S.A., Sweden, Germany and France are far behind in cuckoldry. The most cucked European country is Russian Federation.
>open borders with Central Asia
>world second largest immigrant population that consists of subhumans from "-stans"
>highest AIDS rate in Europe
>Moscow is minority Russian by 2020
Let's be real. Putin is a full blown cuckold. Here is why:
1)he made revision of Holohaux a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating Greater German Reich in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
Proof?
1),2),3) - Federal Law 80
4) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
5) 10russia.ru
6) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
7) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
8) countless exposed info by various people (Google RosPil)

Mohammed cartoons? Not in based Russia

You pidor, eternal chuhnya.

I don't know if she values family and shit, but she surely values your money.

Also, not knowing that Russian females are the biggest and most self-entitled gold-diggers on the entire planet.

>t's a shithole.U.S.A., Sweden, Germany and France are far behind in cuckoldry. The most cucked European country is Russian Federation.

Again this thread?
Yes i know all of that, dont give a fuck.
here you can openly be cynical, racist, antifeminist and everybody appreciate that, so its ok 4 me..

OP she is either taking you for a ride, is crazy, or is stupid little girl

Likely all three.

Assert your dominance or ragequit next time she does 16 year old shit.

Are you french by any chance ?

He's just a russkie playing pretend.

>Russian females are the biggest and most self-entitled gold-diggers on the entire planet
i guess you havent met any chink lady

user, I don't know how to tell you this, but...
YOU WON! YOU'RE HER BETA PROVIDER AFTER SHE RODE THE IVAN CAROUSEL FOR 15 YEARS! CONGRATULATIONS!

Agree. I'll fucking do that this weekend!
I was waiting for this comment!
Thanx bro!

I was speaking of humans.

k

Not true.
EU girls are just as much gold diggers.
Difference is that here you can date a model with values (at least some).

In GB, Italy, Spain, Germany, France you will date a model and with 0 values only if you are full of cash, i mean really full and still be cucked on the long run.
If you want a woman with values that you must accept her for what she is.
trust me, i lived in these countries.

Pic related: US or EU woman with values

Ivan I did facial abuse to your women on Dumskaya for 15€ later sent the videos to their friends and boyfriends on VK. Your women are CHEAP whores

DROP HER RIGHT NOW
I'm serious
She is a gold digger

Haha a real-time cuckening! You fucking moron, eastern European women are just as much whores, they are just much more covert about it than most Western women. You are getting taken for a fucking ride and you need to get off now, there is 0 chance of changing this situation. The saddest part is you won't take my advice no matter what I say because you are already under her spell. Hope you can come out of this one alive and not completely demotivated about life.

This woman is looking for nice beta bux who will help her settle and provide for "your" kids, she does not want to fuck you, she does not like you, and she will never be interested in you.

(I am Ukrainian born - moved to us at 17)

russian grills are retarded sloots for foreigners, I was strolling with a western friend speaking in english and wtf at all of the lingering looks and hungry eye contact. ljl at my life

>trigglypuff
Ruski pls, whenever I see that thing, I want to vomit.

so OP basically you are fucking stupid for not cleaning up, lol at trying to "date" ( = financial domination ) one of these creatures when you could be tearing through three a week

tell her you are poor have no money getting fired from your job soon and see how she reacts

Already did that in the past, it's true.
Was just looking for something different.. you know... like a relationship?

Fucking hate that spell!

Finland, please..

Visit Dumskaya in Saint Petersburg or clubs around Kuznetsky Most in Moscow. A girl I payed only 200€ to agreed to lick toilet, vomit force-fed subway sandwiches I have to her and then cover her self in her own vomit and receive golden shower from me on top of that. Just 200€. Fucking animal

What's it with adidas track suits and trash?

>Russians
>Having values

At least you have a sense of humor, vatnik.

I see your point, but i am not interested in that shit!
I like it here exactly because you can find the best and the worse of humanity. On EVERY level!

>like a relationship?
In the current year? KEK

Women everywhere are fucking ruined by feminism, even if they aren't feminists. Being stupid is praised. Being a gold digging whore is "fun."

Why stay attached to some sap when you can shove as many dicks into you as you want, after all you are a woman and don't even have to try to get laid.

If you want a "relationship" you have to achieve two goals:
Make her want you
Make her need you

Women do not appreciate being treated nicely, don't ever do except on occasion. I know it's fucked and it hurts your heart but seriously the worse you treat them the more they want to fuck you. Women are shit.

>you can find the best and the worse of humanity
In what ratio?

Jesus. Mikka, you got problems.

Absolutely cucked, you are basically taking out a prostitute who won't put out. There has been a documentary on some French dude going to Russia to find a wife. He was so fucking pathetic, and came back home with a much ligther wallet, didn't fuck even once though.
He was buying her expensive clothes and lingerie, taking her out to fancy restaurants, she always avoided his kisses, always found an excuse to not go to his place (I have my period, a friend of mine is in the hospital : top fucking kek) and she was basically always on her phone when they were together. Of course there was the language barrier, he found her through some arranged marriage agency.
tl;dr : she hated him and didn't want anything to do with him, she just wanted free shit without giving anything in exchange and that's what she got.

I have seen other French documentaries, again similar agencies, the woman was coming to France to meet the guy, living in his home. She didn't want to meet his family or friends, didn't want to go out and basically just stayed at home on her smartphone for her whole stay.

That's what russian women are, don't delude yourself otherwise.

How do Russian men not go fucking mad at these entitled cunts?

One assume they're not as beta as westerners, so their women know not to pull that shit on them
Also the kind of girls agreeing to be "sold" to westerners to milk them for money problably isn't the "everyday girl next door"

Vodka keeps them sedated while state propaganda keeps telling them that Russians can't do no wrong.

>That's what russian women are, don't delude yourself otherwise.

Yeh, but difference is that i live here now, i speak russian and I met her normally, not online or through some web dates app... Plus, i dont want to get married, just to meet some interesting girl (if there are still left - i guess not)..

redpill her yourself you cuck

>holding hands
Reported to KGB for spreading degeneracy. Enjoy your free trip to GULag.

Well, most of 4channers want redpilled, muh tradidional wimyn.
Face reality, traditional woman would treat you as shit, if you dont proof yourself to be worthy as a man.

>i speak russian
so you are russian diaspora?

Я тeбe coчyвcтвyю бpaтишкa. Ho нaши жeнщины шлюхи

>i live here now, i speak russian
Proklyatye ponayehavshie, get out of my country
Rrrreeeeee

Gotta agree with this man OP.

I just got back from fucking a Romanian "proper lady". We met 2 days ago and "she doesn't kiss, let alone sleep with someone" on the first date. Well guess who spent 2 nights with me?

There are no such things as a proper woman. You just gotta get in there and get make her wild. If you can hug her, you can find a softspot that'll let you go in for the kiss and then work your way up from there.

Pretty much this
More often than not, the feminity problem we're meeting in the West is because men don't fulfill their role anymore
Women don't respect men they can control, and a good bunch of young males nowadays are white knight feminist nu-males

>Face reality, traditional woman would treat you as shit, if you dont proof yourself to be worthy as a man.
this very much. Men tend to forget that that 'muh traditional woman' meme requires also traditional man who can take care of a woman.

She's leading you on. Tell her to split the bill and see what happens.

Simply.
First - fuck feminism, we show who is alpha. She can make minor decisions, like what make on dinner, but nothing more.
Second - we directly show what we are up to. In west it is concidered "muh abuse, sexual harracement". In Russia it is normal manly behavior.

she's using you, dont be retarded

I had to google that to know the fuck it meant!
No i am not, i am 100% EU (not immigrated) from either GB, Spain, Italy, Germany, France and from generations.
Won't tell you exactly cause is not relevant to this thread.

Russians are subhumans. White-skinned niggers.

Lmao at Sup Forumstards fantasizing about a red-pilled QT that is Russian at the same time.

>b-b-but muh Russian waifu

The fastest, most effective way to become a cuckold is to date a Russian gal.

>How do Russian men not go fucking mad at these entitled cunts
We have some of cucks here but most guys know that women are not to be trusted. We don't fall for their shit.

u dun cucked my boy

Man, show her that you have balls.
At least get drunk and kick someone's face. Or simply fucking start some action on her, cos she wont make first step.

>Women don't respect men they can control
Thats a pretty redpilled point, my friend, thx!

>diaspora
russia has probably the biggest diaspora among all nations and btw you should know that fucking world Ivan

jfk

You're getting cucked mate. Polish girls are in same league, especially the big city ones. And youre in Moscow. A real redpilled girl would likely be from outside of the larger cities and would put value on spending time with you over any material shit. You are being silly and deluding yourself.

Now prous ubermench is getting back to suck his rapefugee master's cuck

thanks polish bro, now I know..

>Dumskaya
Been there for a pub crawl night, the only thing I remember after the hangover is some scarying puppets at building roofs and a clock tower when the day dawned.

user, you are gonna have a baby soon.

Chances she is crazy are pretty high since she is not letting any steam off through sex. Get ready for a life of scenes, crying in bed and door slams.

In the long run it may be way cheaper just to have fun with easy going Ruski girls while you hunt for the real one in your free time.

Neck kissing and all this bullshit just proves her you are a weak dumblord who will finance her for ever.

>Going after a Eastern Slav Woman in her 30's

M8 at most you have 10 years tol she goes Babuska mode. You really want to deal with that?

I see no russians nowhere. Wtf are you spewing, polski.

No one on Sup Forums has ever been on a date. You are lying.

Oh god, THIS. OP, if she tells you she's pregnant you MUST demand proofs. Do whatever the fuck you have to do in order to get actual proofs. Never ever trust Russian women.

You are right, in fact she comes from a different city some 500 km away from here.

What it keeps me interested is the level of conversations (besides her fucking ass and face) which are pretty unusual nowadays...

bc they assimilate quickly.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_diaspora

Fuck!
thats exactly my nightmare!

Yep.

Russia is a nation of white niggers. They are as corrupt as Africa and worship shiny things like niggers.

Pic related is what slavniggers worship.

Pic related is what niggers worship

Calm down.
If she fuck you, and afterward says that she is pregnant, demand DNA test. If she starts scene "chto ti obo mne podumal etc" dont listen to her.
If you are not baby's maker, you are not responcible for his uprising. Send her to her fucker.

>we directly show what we are up to.
What are you talking about exactly? You just talking about making a move? Yeah we do that here too.

She is playing.
Go on it's stupid to quit half way.
Good luck you'll see soon enough.

>Mongol, calm down