Talking to friend over phone

>talking to friend over phone
>"Hey user, did you hear about those idiots who actually believe the Earth is flat? I can't help but die of laughter whenever they put up their bullshit arguments!"
>Start to breath heavy
>Have to sit down
>"user?"
>I'm getting sweaty
>"user, are you there?"
>Getting dizzy
>"user is something wrong?"
>Finally able to speak
>"N-No..."
>"Are you sure? Do you need anything?"
>"I'm... fine"
>I start coughing up blood
>"user it really doesn't sound that way"
>Pass out
>Wake up in hospital
>mfw I had to pay the hospital bill
fucking shitlords

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ND5dTQuC3Wc
spiff.rit.edu/classes/phys311/extra/earth_radius/earth_rad.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The earth is flat. Let's discuss why. Boats don't go over the curve.

>There are people in the "first world" that actually believes this garbage.
Wew lad.

it is

Things like flat earth and chemtrails are controlled opposition. When you dig deeper you will discover something on the same subject matter is true, but in complete polarized ways. For instance, the earth is actually mostly hollow in it's center.

Also the same people who kept shilling flat earth were also shilling false moon landing. It's a form of distracting. We discovered other life on the moon and have basically been halted from returning due to multiple reasons. It's a divide and conquer tactic of keeping people from looking in the right places.

Well, I dunno about you guys, but I'm convinced.

Let's pack it in and go home.

>Believing (((nasa)))
wew lad.

I really like the hollow earth theory more, what with the inner sun, it's really cool.

Imagine building a shell around our sun and terraforming the inner part of this massive shell, that'd be sick.

Because truman show thats why. Wheres the rest of your theory orb-earther?

Conspiracy theories are here to distract you from the real conspiracies.

>South Africa
>first world

I dont think the earth is hollow. I think there are conceivably deep cave networks. Big enough to house enough people to carry on a civilisation.

fuck me a t*rkroach is the ony redpilled user ITT

Yes. The earth is concave and you are living in it

flat earthers and ball earthers are nsa shills

>I can't help but die of laughter whenever they put up their bullshit arguments!

I've never met or even heard of a round-earther ever being able to accurately summarize an argument for flat-earth.

They don't know what a flat-earth argument IS or what it would be. That's the entire point.

They're just like liberals, they can't conceive of differing worldviews, so they just paint you into a caricature of what you believe, a parody, a strawman.

Round-earthers are all about memorizing one worldview and then declaring the debate settled.

And then they have the AUDACITY to talk about arguments and evidence as though they even know what those things are.

The only argument round-earthers believe in is the appeal to credibility.

If flat earth is real how do satellites work? wouldn't we have to keep sending up new ones constantly because they wouldn't go around the earth multiple times?

i wouldn't say red pilled

the earth is actually flat and on the back of a tortoise you ignorant fuck

>and go home.

The opposite is true, you can't really have a conversation with a flat-earther. They are thoroughly convinced and any counter argument you put up they will dismiss as being part of a conspiracy or fake etc.

If the earth is hollow where the fuck does all the heat go, if it goes out the holes in the poles why is there all that snow and ice on the poles?

yeah man

>the earth is actually flat and on the back of a tortoise you ignorant fuck
Actually it's on the back of four elephants. But yes, indeed, those elephants in turn stand on the back of a turtle, not tortoise, turtle! Important difference

Tell me you people are just fucking around.

Flat earth ? Concave Earth ?

People... How do your physics work ?
Gravity ? Something ?

This is my model.

There's no way anyone with an ounce of intelligence believes this is real but I think it's cool from a fantasy perspective. Land of the Lost, motherfuckers.

They believe gravity as we know it is an illusion. The Earth is merely moving upwards at 9m/s, making it look like "gravity" on Earth is that same amount.

Wait, do flat earthers actually exist?
I thought it was just very dedicated trolling.

Oh lord. So they do believe there is an edge to the earth you could fall off ?

JEB knew about the turtle.

Sphere cucks will believe the (((science))) establishment no matter what. None sense trying to argue with them.

Yeah it is, don't let them make you think otherwise.

Take a surveying class you dumbasses and you'll see you have to account for the spherical curvature of the Earth or else your measurements will be fugged.

If the earth is spinning super fast why does it take the same time for a plane to fly east and west?

buy a flashlight
Go underwater and shine the flash light

Buy a balloon and camera
Attach balloon to camera

>both ways you at home can see for yourself you are on an oblique sphereoid

Yes.

Do you really think people on the other end of the world are upside down? Do you know how stupid that sounds?

One of the things that make earth unique is the fact it is flat. It's the difference between us and all non life planets.

How does shining a light underwater prove the sphericity of the earth?

Now you're just trying too hard, OP.

Oh for fuck sake -_-

I feel like all the flat earth weirdos have never actually travelled off their respective continent. The earth is round guys, its crazy that this troll is clung too so fiercely.

this post is ridiculous. traveling off your continent wouldn't prove ball earth either.

It's flat as fuck, unless you believe in ((coincidences))), just look at the moon for example.

White areas are first world
Does this look like Africa to you?

it can actually, if you travel significantly north/south
You will notice that when the night comes, the stars you see at a certain hour are not the same you have seen in the same hour the day before.

The first one to document this was Aristotle,
He also noticed that during a lunar eclipse, the shadow of the earth is completely round. He figured all of this out 2400 years ago, i refuse to believe people on this board say they are flat-earthers for any other purpose besides trolling.
Nobody is this stupid.

I'm not even sure if they've ever left their basement

>he doesn't realise the Earth goes on forever like in Minecraft

Fucking imbeciles in this thread holy fuck.

>Muh 6 gorIllion
That's the Jews changing the stars to create false evidence

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ND5dTQuC3Wc
Fuck you all fucking tards.
You defend your flat earth shit like a religion

First its the praise Saturn guy now this why is Sup Forums turning into /x/ where trying to start a race war here and all you tin hat niggas keep piping on about is fictional bullshit

Come on, work that clunker upstairs, you can do much better than this. Trolling only works when it's subtle, you know

I'm just pointing out thearly absurdity of trying to argue with these schizo retards.

Any bit of evidence they can't explain is dismissed as a lie.

I'm in Alaska and this globe earth thing is a fucking bitch in the winter when we get no sunlight. I wish the earth was flat because the other earth ponds thing sounds dope. But the shitlords talking about about being upside down on the far side of the globe can't grasp how big the earth is compared to how small they are or how gravitational pull works.

Aristotle was a faggot and you are a JEW. Nobody should believe anything YOU say.

Is it you lord steven christ?

oh. didn't notice the ID, there are a couple more leafbros in the thread.
Personally i don't see the point of arguing with them, nobody who learned highschool physics can possibly think the earth is flat, those who do believe it won't get far in life anyway, most of them are also religitards

yes i dont understand this one also , if a plane flies in the counter spin of earth it will never get anywhere

>Does this look like Africa to you?

Yes. Says so right in the filename.

>mfw I had to pay the hospital bill
But you are canadian.

>murrican education

Hitler, SS, Thule Society, Admiral Byrd, Agharta.. go, seach and open your eyes user

If the earth is flat why do we have changing seasons?

Illuminati weather control

Reminder that Flat Earth is a CIA psyop to discredit anyone who challenges the official narrative or points out the (((elite))) agenda.

Have you ever seen insect flying in a car or a train?
Same concept.

Amazing what clouds do eh user?

This.
>people don't know shit is on the moon as we speak.

>How do clouds work?

This convinces me the the earth is a spere and flat earthers are flatout retarted. I went to australia and the sun didn't just pop out in the western horizon. All these mental gymnastics that they have to do to convince themselves that the earth is flat and simply not round like all the other fuckig planets

Move counter to spin of earth, relative velocity is lower, move opposite direction of spin.

>Different 'pill' levels

...but apparently all the different genders are bullshit

ah yes thanks how stupid of me

who cares

How would it work to get from the outer earth into Agharta?
I mean if you dig down into the earth, how can Agartha be on like a 90 degree angle?

>wow different hairstyles how is that possible when you can only have a penis or vagina

THIS IS MY MODEL

The earth is obviously a cube.
Have you ever seen a sugar sphere?
You guys are all fucking retarded.

>Lay down on the beach
>watch sunset till its gone
>stand up
>Watch it happen again
>Flat earthers BTFO
spiff.rit.edu/classes/phys311/extra/earth_radius/earth_rad.html

Because, you know what else is spinning besides the Earth? The entire fucking atmosphere that's sitting on the Earth.

And you know what planes fly through? The fucking atmosphere that's sitting on the Earth.

It's a shame there are so many people who can't afford flight travel. Flat earth theories are proof of that.

Feels good not being a poorfag