US MOVES NUKES OUT OF TURKEY

euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/us-activates-romanian-missile-defence-site-angering-russia/

euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/us-moves-nuclear-weapons-from-turkey-to-romania/

They're actually doing it. Holy shit.

Is Turkey about to get fucked?

>www.euractiv.com

I told someone on a thread a couple days ago it would happen and they tried saying Turkey has them secured and would never hand them over. I laughed and now I laugh more.

disturbing that the US is allowed to have nukes in Europe aimed at Russia but if Russia did a similar move, the US would shit a brick.

Yet the media still says Russia's terrible for wanting a buffer between it and countries that have nukes pointed to it.
How very strange.

Gotta keep Russia wrapped up tight for when (((Washington))) tries to unseat Putin. If they do I hope the Russians send a thousand megatons to DC, NY, and LA. Would be a loss for the US but a giant victory for humanity.

How much of an improvement would it be if the Russians took out LA? Or indeed large portions of California?
Or are the origins of degeneracy further spread?

Californication is very real.

Literally WHY shouldn't we know Putin out? He's an authoritarian fuck who never should've been enabled in the first place.

Russia's whole military is rotten. More than half their rusted out ICBMs won't even fire. We're beefing up our missile defenses to shoot the small remainder down.

Once Russia's nukes are gone, they are literally just an overgrown Serbia. We can do where the fuck we want.

I know this board has a hard on for Putler stooges like Drumpf. It's going to be fucking delicious someday to see the tears when Hillary annihilates Russia's whole air force in hours and cooks a hundred tank columns. Putin might have two days to piss himself in a bunker before he's dragged out by an angry mob and given the Gaddafi treatment.

Main problem with being russias buffer is that nobody wants to be Russias buffer. It usually means you have to deal with Russian corruption eventually. Last thing you want to do is become dependant on a bunch of corrupt assholes that will keep bleeding you dry.

U-UNATCO?

DESPERATE

Isn't the USA taking taxi rides to space via Russia? This invalidates all your bullshit, Kill yourself shill.

Very bad. California provides a large amount of food to the rest of the country and the port of Los Angeles is one of the most important ports in the country. The culture of California is fucked but the country needs the few things the state provides to survive.

GUYS RESEARCH THE HABBENINGS PLANNED FOR JEWISH YEAR 5777....

THE ELITES ARE PLANNING AROUND THIS THEY HAVE BEEN FOR A VERY LONG TIME ITS IN THE STONES.... ISRAEL FOUNDED DATE IN '47-'48 IS PLANNED FOR 5777

NO ONE IS BUMPING MY THREAD SO IM TRYING TO GER THE INFO OUT KM FREAJING OUG GUYS

So that's it then, Turkey is officially out of our camp. It's depressing that this isn't bigger news, this is possibly the biggest failure of U.S. foreign policy since the Mullahs came to power in Iran.

Honestly the T*rks can fuck off, but the only reason this isn't headline news is because it would hurt King Niggers approval ratings and give Trump more ammo against Hillary.

Shit like that will cause a nuclear exchange with Russia. I hope you survive the initial blast and die a slow agonizing death from contaminated environment for your stupidity along with other cusks who are spoiling for a war with the nuclear power.

Consider the record corrected.

>Thinking that Mudslimes and Jews are good allies.
Youre such good goy!

Putin's a lot more dangerous than Sup Forums realizes, and I'll breathe easier when he's gone, but let's get real here, we're in no shape to fight Russia. Our government is compromised, the Russians have apparently infiltrated everything, probably because everyone in D.C. is using private servers and engaging in their own personal crusades or embezzlement schemes rather than working towards the nation's interests. I wouldn't trust anything we've got that's connected to a wider network, I don't know if you recall but a few years back Iran was able to hack one of our spy drones and take control of it, imagine the Russians doing that with all of the armed ones. They've probably got blackmail and personal info on just about everyone in our government, Clinton and CTR's constant bitching about "hackers" is proof enough of that.

Also you're fucking retarded if you think the Russians don't have enough second strike capability to fuck our shit up, it's the priority of any nuclear power.

>to Romania
fucking kek, that shit will be stolen after a week

butthurt toilet cleaner.
can't into space
can't into nukes
only kurwa

top bantz m8

I hope you are ready for the diversity train and random government coups