Mega for all your book needs:
mega.nz/#F!JQNTlAyQ!0MkJBYcf6L2ZxWtZYpXeEA

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/7614982/chapters/17333695
youtube.com/watch?v=QjcIeMkPOEU
everafterhigh.wikia.com/wiki/Mira_Shards's_diary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Posting last thread's final gem.

Texts From Last Night user is a treasure.

Agreed

Nothing much out of me from last week, just one thing

Silent Ever After (Ever After High x Silent Hill) Chapter 3
archiveofourown.org/works/7614982/chapters/17333695

So apparently, I saw a fanfic on wattapad that crosses over Ever After and Star Darlings...it's about Raven, whom had commited suicide, was reincarnated as Sage.

Sadly, it isn't as interesting as it sounds. it's written in the style of a script.

Thank you, I try.

So I'm thinking about adapting one of my old unfinished pony stories into an Ever After High one.

The short summary
>Apple takes notice of some slight changes in Briar's personality
>Apple investigates, only to find out things are only becoming different.
>We find out that Briar by the end is basically on the brinks of insanity.
>Briar is about to fall asleep, but she is trying to fight it. She has been taking elixers to keep herself away, she is doing much harm to her psyche.
>At a certain point, she can't even make decisions forherself as her mind is too far out there.
>Apple has the elixers. She has to be the one to decide whether Briar stays with her friends, or to have her fall asleep for 100 years.
>Goodbye Little Moon
youtube.com/watch?v=QjcIeMkPOEU

So how different would way too wonderland would be if chase was kamen rider chase?

Probably a lot.

Best ship.

>watches Monster High trailer
>Dracula is the mc
>Clawdeen not even Dracula's best friend or first
>doesn't even help come up with the idea for the school with Dracula
>role reduced to just one of the many monsters that joins later once things have already moved
>Frankie has Clawdeen's gal pal role
Words can't even describe how mad I am right now.

>Dracula is mc
Good show

>Words can't even describe how mad I am right now.
Let me guess..."words fail me", right?

Is it though?

Yes.

It leave me speechless

Can they share?

Jojo for girls?

What?

Thanks for making a new thread my guy

No, Madoka is girl Jojo

Anytime.

Not enough posing.

I don't mind Draculaura in the spotlight because Frankie has always been fatally boring. I'm with you on the rest though, having the school not have any history gets rid of so, so much.

Y'know what? EAH could potentially make a lot more sense if the high school and Milton Grimm's bullshit rules were founded really recently instead of being a generations-spanning thing. They're putting the right concept on the wrong school.

So apparently in the evil queens diary, bad wolf taught the queen as her teacher

No, this is best ship.
River Styxx Has best ship, it has party cannons

Bad Wolf doesn't seem old enough to have been that maybe he was just a TA at time. EQ and Bad Wolf seem more like they would have been classmates than student/teacher. Of course, it would be cool if we got flashbacks to the parents' younger days. But I guess EAH don't have time machines so it's a hopeless wish.

Sorry, using a pad and it auto correct on me before I knew it.

Well if anyone one in the main cast had to start the school Draculaura makes the most sense given her long age and naivety. But Frankie? Her whole thing is being way too new and 16 days when episode 1 started. It makes no sense but to have her come in as the new kid or the last set of main cast eyes so to speak.

In a way having MH being more newer makes sense given the lore we got with that one movie with even the humans in the town around the school being afraid and willing to kill a young monster on the spot.
I don't get how EAH being new makes any sense though.

EAH makes less and less sense when you think about how we're several generations down the lineage of Snow Whites and Evil Queens and the like. If Apple and Raven's moms are the originals then the plot has fewer chances to tangle.

I never understood the idea of MH being in an area where there's humans around them. When the MH world has places like 'Scaris' and 'Boo York' taking the place of human cities what does the human side of society even look like? And why haven't they acclimated to the monsters even a little?

>EAH makes less and less sense when you think about how we're several generations down the lineage of Snow Whites and Evil Queens and the like.

How so?

Well for the story of Snow White, it requires a dead mother and a wicked step-mom. So in order for the story to repeat, Apple's mom has to die and her dad marries Raven.

They actually talk about this in the books. Something about how story are allowed variation. It came up like the thread before last.

Well, neither the books nor the show say anything about Raven and Apple being half-sisters, to my knowledge. So, I would assume that doesn't have to happen?

And also for Cinderella to happen, Cinderella's mom has to die. And if the daughter of Cinderella becomes the next Cinderella, basically that's an entire family line doomed to die after having one daughter. I mean that doesn't make it unviable but you'd think Ashlynn would be a more interesting character if she knew that was in her future.

I actually figured out how the Snow White thing could potentially work. If Apple and Raven are half-sisters, Apple would marry a prince and have one daughter, and then die. Her prince remarries Raven, and then they have one daughter. You could do this for generations and as long as the princes are always fresh blood there's no inbreeding implied. But that'd mean that Apple's villain is Raven's mother, which is clearly not the case.

Like yeah they can come up with reasons and exceptions but if the parents are the first generation of fairy tales they don't HAVE to have reasons and exceptions. It just seems weird they didn't go that route.

Because if they were only the second generation it would make the whole have to follow your destiny or else the world will end/you'll disappear thing make less sense.

I don't think it's possible for that to make less sense than it already does. And anyways, a good chunk of the early plot is proving that it isn't true.

Well, yeah. But why would anyone believe it at all if they were only second gen?

This is why I think "Stockholm syndrome" has been beaten into modern era of Ever After, into making believe that what they are doing is the norm

The early generation characters most definitely fought back because of "Don't wanna die" but was probably forced into following their destinies

It's a world of magic? People would believe anything.

Well, a lot of fairy tales do rely on people being stupid or gullible..

That explains a lot, really.

Apple: I only need one waifu

Sorry for reposting the question. Had to make a correction real quick.

Same question: How many waifus can you hold? Is there a limit? If so who would you keep and remove?

Too many Waifus will ruin your lifeu. There's no limit but it's a risky task to pick more than one.

So headcanon from previous threads

Melody is one of the children that Pied Piper kidnap

More likely she is the child of one of those children.

>Melody as an adult just kidnaps children to "adopt"

Apple stop distracting Raven, she's trying to study.

Apple can help her study anatomy, if nothing else.

>Melody is sterile, barren. It's why she feels the need to take the children.

Well, that got dark.

I think the waifu limit can be raised if the waifus pair off with each other to give each other attention when you're off with a different waifu. Waifu community benefits everyone. Theoretically you can hold all of them if you ship efficiently.

But are they waifus if you're shipping them with someone else?

the someone else is also a waifu in this scenario

Yeah, but they'd be each other's waifu.

Have you SEEN the show?

It's all sugary and sweet until someone decides to do a school cursing.

Do you think they will ever bring Apple's glasses into animated canon?

Goddamnit Faybelle

Jo Jo for Girls was Littlest pet Shop.

No, they were classmates, The Evil Queen tought he was interested in her.

Read it: everafterhigh.wikia.com/wiki/Mira_Shards's_diary

>Headmaster Grimm disqualified us for cheating and gave the trophy to Snow White. Can you believe it? He said that good always has to win in the end. It's the rules of fairytales. I looked him right in the eye and said that one day I'm going to change that rule.

And that's why Faybelle was the only one punished, and Apple got away scott free, eventhough she was the one who cause it in the first place.

>ever after high is fuck up
In other news
Water=wet

I'm referring to the tie in book to drahon games.

In it bad wolf refers to evil queen as a student of his

????????????

It's a tumblr meme called incorrecteahquotes.

Probably referring to how the idea of her destiny as she envisioned and was raised with is dead and she's lost without it.

wow, did you just started to read halfway the sentence and never bothered with the first part?

>Headmaster Grimm disqualified us for CHEATING and gave the trophy to Snow White. Can you believe it? He said that good always has to win in the end

well, they cheat, what else do you want? to them NOT be disqualified for cheating?, this has nothing to do with why FAybelle was punished while Apple didn´t, but what it actually shows that is that for the Evil Queen there was nothing wrong with her cheating, BUT what it was wrong was that Snow White got the throphy, this is in line with what Raven says about her mother by then end of "The Unfariest of Them All"

>“I didn’t want this to be my fault,” said Raven. “But some of it is. Pretending otherwise is acting too much like my mom, who did whatever she wanted and took no notice of anyone she hurt along the way..."

And about Apple not being punished, well, who knows, for all we now Raven also got unpunished for destroying the Story Book of Legend and that was a really important object for Grimm and the whole world of EAH.

Has anyone told anyone who wasn't there that Apple was poisoned and that Daring's kiss didn't work?
Does Raven know who woke Apple?
Will anyone tell Apple what happened?

That was essentially the drama between apple and daring in epic winter

Did you like not see the movie?

>Has anyone told anyone who wasn't there that Apple was poisoned and that Daring's kiss didn't work?
Yes
>Does Raven know who woke Apple?
Unknown
>Will anyone tell Apple what happened?
Probably not

They told Apple that Daring's kiss didn't work but no one mentioned Darling's role during Epic Winter so that's still up in the air.
Even if it is clear that Daring is Rosabella's prince.

How many shots of Raven and Apple could that text fit over?

Many, which is why I chose Courtley and Lizzie. I wanted a bit more a challenge. I may do some Raven x Apple later on.

I think EAH/MH as a setting need more red heads the shortage of them is distressing.

I can't see how some people can say the art for the reboot movie got better than it was before. The style looks way too plastic and makes me think of Polly Pocket for some reason.

Apple honestly didn't seem that upset that Daring's not her prince, sorry for him but not really upset herself, but that could just be a lack of screentime.

Honestly, I haven't seen this show before, is it good?

Well, they were never dating. It's very likely she's still in denial, claiming her prince is out there somewhere, and if it wasn't Daring, well it's going to be someone else.

>claiming her prince is out there somewhere,

Well, as mentioned, they were never dating, and based on the books Apple has never really thought of Daring as more than a friend. They're "engaged," so to speak, but to Apple that was a reason not to date. They'll get together in the end anyway, so she focused on her studies and assumed she'd fall for him when the time was right while he's free to do his thing and play the field.

Part of the reason Rapple is actually kinda plausible is that Apple shows very close to zero interest in the opposite sex; Daring is basically her only male friend and she was more taking a fatalistic view of their eventual arranged marriage than actually into him.

Yeah but it feels intentional and makes sense for the subject matter. The old style had this weird fake shininess and stretchiness that never worked for me.

I forget, in the books does anyone know she needs glasses?

Raven does, and presumably Briar and Blondie, who have known her since they were babies, but beyond that, no.

Why are they so perfect?

They were made for each other.

And the the Author made one of them straight.

Bisexuality is a thing.

It's actually the easier one to make fairy tale puns about, which makes it even more likely.