>Colombia
>Nigeria
>DR Congo
>Australia
>Phillippines
>Japan
>Poland
>Greece

Let's say we do an invasion on YOUR country with this army. Each nation will draft 1 Million men. No Air Force or Navy, just land troops.

Would we win? And what will happen to your people when we occupy it?

Why the fuck do you think Australia would fight with darkies for jews?
Sorry America.

It's a large defense treaty to defeat any nation.

Imagine yourself drafted into a war camp with fellow Nigerians, congolonese, Mexicans, Japs and Flips.

>would we win
Duh
>And what will happen to your people in it when we occupy it?
A massive increase in vodka and cocaine consumption.

So you're telling me if half of an alliance is supplemented with third world nations to supply cheap infantry, it would be unstoppable?

Yes.

Plus these soldiers are well trained and wouldn't rape or hurt citizens of the people they're invading

I mean...I see the logic behind it, but what about the politics involved?

We'd get fucked in the ass for sure

They're third world nations. They respect USA plus they would get to test their new military and build war pride for their country.

The UK did this with Australia and NZ in WW1 and 2

So is this your answer to current problems and issues or a hypothetical situation where we gotta kick an entire nation's ass?

No. We will try to cut supply lines and wait for winter, working with artillery 24/7.

>no Russia

You should get Canada in there for being best allies, good resources and strategically sound in order to cover your North.

Is there any place on Earth that could fend off an invasion by the US, Japan and Russia?

Why would we want to be allied with a country that can't evne beat the Vietnamese
smehh...

Not including singapore so that you can cut straight through the peninsula, SAD!

Australia and Canada

Indeed, we shall beat them with shit posts.

lel

But barren wastes would slow down their armies as well

Here its the Rockies and mountains mostly, not to mention winter.

tundra, yes

>Philippines

We haven't been great at killing chinks and muzzies since Marcos went out of power senpai. You might as well donate weapons to the enemies. But I get it, flips will be meat shield and you can easily draft 20M of out of job gangster niggers KEK.