Wonder Woman #5 Storytime

"The Lies" part three!

Ha ha Cho time!

Spoiler that shit, this is a blue board.

Steve looks like James Coburn

I don't know who that scar woman is.
Also are these supposed to be jackals, hyenas or bats?

Shit I can't remember jack of this plot.

can't wait for this page to be an out of context OP image

Thanks for reading.

Support the official release!

Action Comics: Detective Comics: Hal Jordan & the GLC:

It feels like this plot is finally starting to go somewhere but Sharp's art really didn't look as good this issue.

First GL now this, a lot of lewd cliffhangers this week

uhh, sexist much, cadulo?

stop being so problematic.

>implying he rushed

How's it to be taken out of context? The guy wants Steve to be the avatar of a Male god of fertility and masculinity and offers Steve what he wants- Wonder Woman, or at least the prospect of owning her. Steve disagrees because that isn't how successful relationships are established plus Wonder Woman is an idea she can't be owned.

This page gives me a NES Castlevania and Ninja Gaiden cut scene vibe.

Anything will trigger anons here

Doctor...

As in Cyber? or perhaps even Psycho?

did... did he just cut god dick?

>toxic
Cucka rides again!

Wondie's expressions here are cute.

Is that Sasha fucking Bordeaux?

Aka the only straight woman Rucka ever invented?

>How's it to be taken out of context?

I'm guessing it will be something like this:

>"monogamous relationships here are shown to be wrong and clearly patriarchal. Steve is shown to be the hero here because it looks like he rejects this idea that a woman being unfaithful demands punishment and that dating Wondy is just another form of possession since monogamous dating implies she's his".

Or something to that effect.

>Cucka rides again!
Case in point.

Steve looked really badass here! I dig the beard! This was a good issue! Can't wait for Diana/Steve reunion.

This was a good issue. It's growing on me.

That's where my mind immediately went with that name, anyway.

Idiots on the other side of the tumblr spectrum get triggered by certain words just as hard as the hardest tumblrites do by certain other words.

Horseshoe effect.

>Toxic masculinity

le maymay buzzwords bringing down writers who include them

Also, same Sasha?

Thanks!

Man, I'd be thrilled if it was Doctor Cyber. She's seriously underutilized.

How many anons will get triggered by this page?

I don't have a problem that Candy is now black. However, it bothers me that now I can't look at her and still see Etta Candy. All I see is Amanda Waller.

>beefcake Steve
I like this a lot.

>Just...

Oh hey, it's Kate McKinnon.

is she still an OMAC Cyborg? i hope so..

>SJW boogeyman
Fuck off

???
For me its not about some SJW boogiewoogie, its about including dated lingo into your writing so in a few years it looks dumb like you're trying to pander to someone. If WW said "Like a bauws" I'd be complaining about that too.

>Sup Forumsmblr

no you fuck off cancerous faggot

a CIS white male from the US tell a POC in their own country THEIR culture is wrong?

WTF Rucka you racist patriarch asshole

>even reading this for free I feel ripped off

I also got a dick-like vibe from this. Especially when he's holding it up and using words like "male presence" and "potent."

I'm hoping so! The fact that she serves an evil cyborg entity is EVEN MORE proof it's Sasha!

Hope so. Loved her back in the day.

Manhattan?

real subtle

His art is good everywhere except female faces. Which is a shame.

how many anons will this trigger?

eeww she looks better as a furry

This has nothing to do with boogeyman. It's a retarded way of speaking, a soldier wouldn't talk like that, that's all.

What the fuck is up with the place where here legs meet the bottom border?

That reminds me of how much I hated his Batman run. It might as well have been a Sasha Bordeaux solo.

By the way, that's a very Gary Frank-ish face.

WOULD YOU PLEASE HAVE SOME DECENCY!!!!

I just assumed both of them were Amanda Wallers.

Oh man. I can totally see them rationalizing it like that.

Holy shit, Bordeaux is still around? Does that mean Checkmate is still at thing?

>6'3"
ha

checkmate showed up in grayson

What a horrifying face

I think she's cute.
Would defile and cause her to suffer the curse of an angry god/10

Nah. Five issues printed, only two of them have moved the story along. I'd like to support the artist, but Rucka isn't doing a damn thing to earn my dollar.

I don't even care about dealing with "toxic masculinity", it's the blatant use of the term shoved in that gets me

Azz and Chiang even talked about in interviews how First Born was like a personification of a "toxic masculinity" and how Wonder Woman served as a counterpoint to him, but that was handled well in characterization and plot, they didn't have to fucking write that down.

>literally getting triggered by a phrase
lol

>mfw Sasha motherfucking Bordeaux.

>literally says
>Toxic ideas of Masculinity
>People are triggered by the first and last word completely ignoring the middle of what seems to be him joking around

Lmaoo

Etta's reporting to someone else and being respectful to them. Even if she looks similar to Waller, as soon as she starts talking she becomes about as far from Amanda Waller as you can get.

so do any anons think having alternating stories was a mistake?

>Cucka joking around with SJWism

sure m8

Not really, but I was already thinking of it as two monthlies since it was announced.

bump

Thank you

I enjoy both.

Here we go