We can't let it die

Listen to the masters of European classical music; Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, Vivaldi etc. It brings a tear to one's eye to compare it to modern music.

This was created by the best civilization to ever exist -- our civilization, Western and European civilization.

We can't let it die. We can't let it wither away to post modern rubbish and third world hordes.

We need to fight for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pf4UNJqv_-A
youtube.com/watch?v=YIMvM8u9C-o
youtube.com/watch?v=_Zk6eXvCiuo
youtube.com/watch?v=B4_6AKJob78
youtube.com/watch?v=FXuuoXjIMSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Capitalism has no culture

Capitalism has no past

Capitalism has no people

The west also creates vomit worthy shit on a daily basis, saying it's western doesn't make me want to listen to it more...

I never mentioned Capitalism, but it is quite clear that Communism leaves an insidious mark on culture.

The point of this thread is that western culture needs to be saved at all costs. It is the best culture to ever exist. It is superior.

Go read the Epic of Gilgamesh and then consider that we are the direct linear descendants of Sumeria, and so will be the people who replace us. "Europe" is just a meme, it came from nothing and will return to nothing.

That is Jewish.

Anything post 1960 can barely qualify for being cultural, aside from geographical criteria.

You sir, are a coward!

You are a shame to your ancestors with your passive apathy. This is the GREATEST culture to have ever existed, and to suggest that Middle Eastern barbarians are the proper successors to us is simply a crime.

Chopin's nocturnes have been part of my nightly routine for years now. Sometimes switch it up with Satie, alkan, Scarlatti.. Classical piano is my jam tbphwypham

I hope you are a European / American soldier...

What? Sand niggers can't enjoy classical music now? FUCKING RACIST!!!

Correct. They have their own music, we have ours.

That's just the way it is. Keep it that way.

American civilian

I do personal protective security for the state department

>Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, Vivaldi
youtube.com/watch?v=pf4UNJqv_-A

Do you like this? It gets a lot better after the first minute
youtube.com/watch?v=YIMvM8u9C-o
>inb4 jew

Good.

Stay safe over there. I hope you're being paid well to live in that cesspool.

Not bad, a bit too weird for me though.

It sounds like relaxing elevator music (which I like).

Thanks bud. I got my vacation coming up in a month, can't wait to live amongst humans again

Can you tell us how life for the civilians there is?

the dead care not for their culture.

>what is indo-european culture?

I feel you.

Their souls live on.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Zk6eXvCiuo
I agree, classics like these are the best.

>just because some sand niggers are "indo-European" it puts them on par with Western European culture

Kek

You couldn't do what Freddie Mercury does.

Local afghans or expats?

I live in a villa with a couple other dudes from my team. Most expats live on or around the embassy (Kabul) in apartment buildings guarded by local national police and Gurkhas. Pretty comfy honestly.

Locals is a different story. Typical 3rd world. Multiple generations under one roof type shit. There's a ton of apartment style buildings downtown though

I love the old German marches.

Your country has some fairly esteemed cultural contributions under your belt, if I may say so.

Biggest overrated faggot in history.

Pretty brutal. How's the food? Afghan food isn't half bad, I'll give them that.

Do you interact with the locals a lot or do you try to avoid them at all cost?

>Biggest overrated faggot in history.

Well you just let everyone in this thread see a very important fact about your character. You know, the whole losing grasp on reality thing going on there. user, you just can't think, if you thought you would say that he had a lot of combined talents, assuming that you would actually look into his work in more detail. Well you're just an ass. I hope you don't have any delusions of grandeur because you are a simple ass walking around.

>getting this triggered over some dead queer

Kek

Pfff.... You call this classical just because it contains instruments? This is not what OP is referring to, man. There's not a lot of music in that marsch

youtube.com/watch?v=B4_6AKJob78

Rest in peace sweet prince, you were a true hero that shared with the world the beauties of Europe.

I will never forget you Magisch Meisje Orkest ;_;

I only ever eat western food if I can help it. Every time I'm over here my stomach stays fucked up. I haven't had a solid shit since the first week of June lol

I try to avoid them when I can. They have this habit of staring at you where ever you go. Imagine walking down a street with 40 some odd military aged afghans staring at you everyday where ever you go. When I'm not on shift I recluse myself, I'm not here for the sights and culture of this place.

Plus they all stink

>No Chopin
Step up.
I agree though, there is no comparison. They are on separate realms.

youtube.com/watch?v=FXuuoXjIMSg