RACE MIXING

What are your views on race mixing.

Tall, handsome, blond hair and blue eyed aryan here. Convince me not to have children with a tall intelligent and beautiful Korean girl. Im the last male carrying my family name that dates back to 1600 century america btw.

Be happy.

Race mixed children hate themselves most of the time, belong no where. You're wife and you will be culturally different and likely not interested in the same thing, unless you are a fucking weeaboo, which is a turn off for them. White population is on the decline, you owe your ancestors for putting in the effort of making us the greatest people. Need more reasons?

Anywho, everything above White-White is fine.

You could grow up and instead of only thinking with your dick start thinking about the fact that your actions affect other people, namely your child you nigger.

Your son will be Elliot Rodgers and your daughter will be a self hating cum bucket for white Chad's.

When kids develop a sense of self, physicality is one of the first things they observe. When it's learning to understand who that person in the mirror is, but can't find that person in either parents' face, they develop identity problems.

For females, they might be OK because it doesn't matter how fucked up you are, if you have a vagina you can survive. If male, you might have another supreme gentleman in the making.

The goal shouldn't be to preserve white race. The goal should be to spread your genes.

Even if whites segregated for 40,000 years they would have evolved into something else. Trying to preserve the current gene pool is pointless, we should try improve it.

The only current way to improve the gene pool currently is for high quality people to out breed lower quality people. Like it had been for all eternity until the industrial revolution.

i dont care if people race mix.

i care that it is being pushed, and that explaining the reasons it may be bad is considered immoral.

>Caring about what internet anons say about what you do with your life

Roof Korea best Korea

Bad parenting makes kids hate themselves. I'm a mixed kid and I live with a healthy family. That bullshit is just propaganda from white nationalists.

It gave us Filthy Frank.

so nothing good has come out of it?

bang as many yellowpussy as possible. hope they all go preggo from me. the world is fugged anyway.

>Tall, handsome, blond hair and blue eyed aryan here

translation: short, ugly, bloated bitch

fuck off storm weenie

If you need convincing, I just suicide to your loser ass.

Thats easy OP.
My red pilled blonde blue eyed wife had a beautiful aryan baby with me (i am also blonde blue eyed), he is gorgeous and looks like the both of us.

At the same time a mate of mine who is also aryan had a baby girl with his korean girlfriend. The baby looks 100% asian and nothing like him. The gut wrenching defeated look on his face when we showed each other our babies pics was priceless when he saw my aryan son that looks like me.

So that's your choices OP.

Statistics say that race mixed children are very often healthier than other children... My doc told my parents about this because I was rarely ill. Praise the people with mixed genetic pools, maybe they wont´t die because of the fkn splenic fever from Siberia

It´s all about black desires...