I NEED HELP POL, DON'T ABANDON ME NOW

ANTI HILLARY ARGUMENTS NEEDED FOR QT

I'm going out to lunch with a qt tommorow.

>inb4 "yeah right muh Sup Forums and qt"

thing is, she's bluepilled as fuck, and she's a staunch Hillary supporter.

look guys. I need legitimate arguments- nothing meme tier, nothing that can be dismissed as a conspiracy theory.

Worst case scenario, I can tear apart Hillary's policy position, since she's a fucking idiot there. But I do want this QT to know that Hillary is a total bitch.

So, please, Sup Forums, what do I say?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
nypost.com/2016/07/12/fbi-agents-signed-nda-for-matters-involving-hillarys-emails
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im bumping this

I've never been on a date, so I have no idea.

Maybe just go with subtle red pills like not bringing up the present, but rather something in the past to take focus off present.

Think of it as Jewing the Jews. I'm sure you know what I mean.

Don't discuss politics with girls, OP. Women don't change their opinions, they just hide them when it suits.

are you trying to fuck said QT? if so see

>never been on a date

>Trying to redpill a girl
>talking politics to a girl
Nigga shut the fuck about politics, be cocky about yourself and your achievements, talk gossip, and just have a damn good time and maybe you would fuck afterwards. She does not give a fuck about politics, all she cares about who is fucking who and who just got cheated on, you know drama.

Is very sad user.

do not, i repeat, do not do this. She will act nice and pretend to understand as to not ruin the mood then text her friends about it

it's complicated. I live in a super super liberal area, and we're going out to lunch because she's "never actually talked to a republican before"

so, she's interested in politics, and that's why we're going out to lunch.

but imma try to get some action, yes

>pls tell me what and also how to think

Just get fucked up and have some fun. She is not remotely interested in your pathetic attempts to engage her in any type of serious conversation. Nobody that you know genuinely wants to listen to you stumbling through that kind of shit.

m8 if she's a Hillary supporter, you don't want to put your dick anywhere near that.
These people can't be redpilled. They're lost causes.

You dont want that to be the mother of your children.

I'm sorry user, It happened to me for a while too. Keep going, never give up

Ok, just don't get a venereal disease in the process from a skanky liberal.

You're a full blown retard if you're going to talk politics with a stupid broad. They don't like politics you dumb chimp. You're ultimately just after sex anyways so your best plan of action is what said.

I literally cringed reading your OP.

This is you!

see

also,
not that serious.

thnks m8

dont get with any skanky sheep, stay safe

you stupid faggots, she's the one who wanted to talk politics. she brought it up last time and said "we should have lunch date to talk about the election!"

Don't bother the second you start winning an argument in politics with them they'll just stop, say they are done, and talk about random shit.

OK then if she wants to talk to a republican then surprise her by not sperging out and seeming all extreme. It sounds like she's baiting you into reinforcing her opinions so beat her at her own game and play it cool. Do you want to get with this girl or just argue with her?

She just wants a free lunch you idiot. Screencap this.

eh, I like debating people, but I think she's kinda into me, and at the stage I'm at in life I'm just messing around

holy shit I laughed

there's a saying that you shouldn't talk politics or religion at the dinner table for obvious reasons. if you can't even do that with your intimate immediate family guess what luck you have with a stranger but whatever. you're like 19 or some shit

I redpilled my family on the holocaust.

it's doable

OP all you have you do is ask questions and not be super aggressive about your thoughts. For example questions such as: "How do you feel about Hillary setting up a private server, risking national security, and then deleting 30,000 emails? What about x, y, z?"

Stuff like that. When she is telling you she want's to hear your side of things, she is lying. She just wants you to listen to her. Also do not reveal her your power level but instead give little hints to it. Perhaps you should also plant the seed in her mind about how propaganda works in the real world. Try to present yourself as intelligent and eloquent. Do not get overexcited about a topic and keep your cool.

This guy has it. If she offers to pay for lunch or at least pay for her side, that's a good sign

thanks for actual advice. What about the powell and Rice stuff? did they do the same thing as hillary?

OK well if you want to get with this girl then by all means do not start arguing with her. Play it cool, if you must then simplify your philosophies into very open ended, non threatening summaries. Red pilling liberal bitches is possible but it does not happen over lunch, in fact the more heated it gets the more she is going to feel that she was right and you were just crazy. I red pilled my gf but it was a long process, this girl isn't going to listen to a damn thing you have to say until she respects you.

She might have said that's why she wants to meet you, but that will be over with the moment you begin to speak.

You're a vapid mushmind, that's why you made this thread, the idea of researching, constructing and then articulating your own fucking conclusions and opinions never even occurred to you.

Politics is just fashion to you.

You meeting her for lunch comes with it the anticipation that the topic might change from politics. This is ultimately your sole reason for meeting her, so you might as well spped up the process as able.

why dont you just bang her like a winner instead of spewing autistic redpill memes at her like a fedora'd faggot

>2016
>revealing your power level
shiggy

bay area here

this never ever works buddy, if anything just try to change her notion of the average republican from the typical muh koch bros creationist to alt-right memer

women are stupid, they want to conform, they will conform to your political beliefs when they realize they can't be without you

your family thinks you're retarded behind your back

I think a better strategy would be to say your pro Bernie, and critique Hillary from that perspective .

Or just don't talk politics on a date unless she brings it up. Your red like might be too bitter for her.

>not diversifying your opinion by asking a mongolian political analysis board their opinions

I'm doing research now, leaf. But I also wanted to post here to see if anyone else had any interesting arguments I could make use of.

Watch your tone with your betters, we might just stop buying your syrup and bankrupt your entire nation

Depends on how old she is. If shes like 30 and remembers the 90's well, then sure. Otherwise, try to keep it relevant to the present.

Bro? Wtf. When you go out with someone, you don't talk politics, ESPECIALLY if you're some Sup Forums autist. You wait until you've gotten the puss first, then you drop the red pill.

Of course she'll think what you're saying is pure insanity, but once you start giving her regular doses of red pill, she'll start thinking to herself, "Wow is that a fact?".

Of course this all depends if you know what you're talking about and not some alt right cuck that parrots memes, posting threads on your favorite japanese image board asking a bunch of virgins how to talk to a girl.

bay area as well!!!

fucking hate my city, and I hate my liberal ass university. Only reason I go here is because I got in and tuition was so cheap compared to private schools. You can guess where I'm at.

Simple, ask her why she supports Hillary over Trump.
She will come up with the usual.
Muh woman, muh liberal, muh not racist.
So you will answer prepared with facts, Haiti, Lybia, paid speeches etc.
Very important as always while talking to women, let her lead the conversation and leave out some easy conclusion so she can make them herself.
If you will talk non stop she wont listen, will get bored and views everything you say as racist anyway.

no, she's not, but she's brought it up before when we briefly discussed the email situation.

>I think a better strategy would be to say your pro Bernie, and critique Hillary from that perspective

>I think a better strategy would be to say your pro Bernie, and let someone else fuck her. preferrably a black man with a huge dick.

fixed for free. yw

Also when I said 'keep your cool" I meant do NOT show her your temper and do not belittle her and treat her like a child (even tho bitches love that once you know them well enough). First impressions are more important than we give them credit for. No matter what bullshit she spews, try to discredit her logic but be gentle about it.

kek

Depends on how well you know her. A date probably isnt where you want to bring up her laughing about the rapist she defended or defending Bill against rapists.

Perhaps her laughing about war in Libya and Iran? Women dont understand war the way men do but they know it brings death.

Perhaps perjury before the House? Explain to her the House represents the people, all 300+ million of us and its a felony. Women do like to lie so that might now matter.

OP if you go into this situation thinking "we're going to discuss politics" it vastly raises your chances to appear as an autistic fuck. normal people have conversations that are free flowing, not forced, and its your job to steer them a certain direction. in this case, what you're supposed to do with girls is:
1.ask them questions, and
2.let them talk

ask her questions about her own life, let her answer, listen to the answers, use them as segues to ask more questions, keep talking and try to sound interesting. you never have to even say your own opinion, you can say "oh, i heard such and such about those kinds of people" and its actually better that you dont say what you exactly believe. girls also are into ambiguous new age shit, so you might be better off saying something like "is what we believe in even real?" this has more of a chance to open her mind than talking about any fucking right wing policy shit.

change the subject from politics as fast as possible.

ask her what she does for fun, pretend to care about her shitty drawing, invite her back to your place for drinks

the red pill here is that the only value women have is their pussies. they don't think logically and won't appreciate your politics, no matter how sound they are

thanks, but see

wewlad then bring up every single one of her friends in positions of power. Show her how disingenuous crony officials are. Mention the bodies that drop every time somebody is put to testify against her. The whole shebang. Describe it as a web of connections that grows and grows until everyone if bought, paid for, or dead.

I meant defending Bill against rape accusations. Women think with emotions with politics so the convo can get heated fast. Its a real touchy subject with them, most of them dont really know how to deal with discussing politics and they feel as if they are on the defensive with men right from the get go so it makes it difficult.

see, I'm not going straight into fucking Hillary mafia, even though we know it's true.

That's why people on this board get labled as craazy.

i gotta warm her up a bit before I stick that into the conversation

dont do anything wierd the whole night
be normal
at the end of the date say you had fun but would rather not have a second date because she supports someone who gets rapists off in court and laughs about it

Girls I've dated around with recently like that I'm passionate about keeping up with current events. Liberal women that I've dated like me more after seeing that I'm not backing down.

If you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly.

Don't talk politics if you don't have the balls to stand by what you believe.

UCSC? Fuck man I'm trying to get into Stanford but I'm already slipping. My GPA is 3.7 and when I took my first LSAT diagnostic, I couldn't even finish cause that shit was hard. The more I think about it the more I feel like giving up, but desu I won't bitch out now. Im just worried that I'm doing all this work and then even if I do somehow by gods graces get accepted, it's awful costs/community will just make it unbearable.

Why not go out to see Hillarys America, then have dinner and drinks after. The rampaging Indian conservative will lay out all the faults for you, and you can discuss them over a steak and wine.

just keep asking questions until she deflates her self. tell her to support hillary and her stances without attacking the other side.

no, worse,

Berkeley. The center of FUCKING IDIOTS.

Keep trying man, don't give up on education. Worse case scenario, apply to Pepperdine. Good school, you can get in with a 3.7 no problem, and it's conservative.

Make her want the Johnson

actually, that's not even a bad idea...

you're pretty fucking based,

thanks man.

U'll never get a second date if u start trying to convince her Hillary is bad. Don't be a fucking autist user.

Oh btw. There's also the possibility that she brought up politics because she probably had an idea that you were passionate about it or something. It's quite possible that she just wanted a date and the politics part of it is secondary. Keep that in mind as soon as you guys meet up. Test the waters. If she brings up politics first then you can indulge yourself. If however, she avoid it like the plague then all she wanted was to get to know you, politics aside. This is kind crucial if you're looking to fuck.

Fug Berkeley was my second choice law school bruhhhhh I have homies going to Berkeley fuuuuuck

good luck op. Last time I opened up to a girl about my politics she fugged off. She was Jewish and I was into Economics so I thought talking about banking systems would be interesting to her, but I guess not.

shut it, vlad

NOBODY WANTS THE JOHNSON

berkeley is a shithole. absolute shit hole. The people are militantly liberal, violent as fuck, and disgustingly degenerate.

Someone told me if I stayed away from sproul plaza then I could avoid the degeneracy. I was just gonna stick to boalt hall but I'm guessing the plaza is unavoidable. The bay is just pozzed, but these are really good fucking law schools.

I'll tell you know, the entire city of berkeley is a degenerate shithole. Luckily, I actually live right over the hills in a nice bastion of conservatism. But I go to berkeley, and I can tell you, berkeley is shit.

Married user here, it's better to make her like then love you first before you start firing the redpills. You don't want her to weed you out as one of the red-wing-weirdos just yet. Cheers.

>arguing with a woman
>on a date
the fuck is wrong with you

This ought to do it user

nigga ignore politics unless she starts it
in any case going any further than calling "it will be a historic moment" not-an-argument and explaining it (that identity doesn't matter, only content) is a bad idea and you shouldn't do it, a vague statement that politics is fucked up will do

Literally every single argument with a liberal in my entire life has gone exactly like that bar one, the one I had with my younger self

>Talking politics with a girl on the first date

she IS establishment all the way
takes foreign bribes
corrupt as fuck
on record for racist remarks

>trump is a wild-card
she is proven shit

Everyone who's against Hillary tends to get into an "accident".
It can't be dismissed as conspiracy theory because the number of the people is nearing 100.

If you're asking user on Sup Forums how to redpill a girl during a lunch date you might as well cancel and save yourself the fucking money. Jesus Christ, man, it's like you're going out of your way to not get laid.

it triggered me pretty hard too

lol you should definitely show her your powerlevel on the first date, then maybe afterwards you can show her all that spaghetti you keep in your pockets.

this guy gets it

Ask her to tell you just one of Hillary's accomplishments as a legislator or Secretary of State.

She will sit there all ???? because there are none and you've won.

Checkmate.

If she lets Hillary win then she'll legalize the illegals, gain full control of congress and be able to basically make democrats the rulers of the USA forever, considering what Hillary and the DNC went through this election cycle, she should not want that. Hillary also takes money from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE and more for "favors" and last but not least supported all of the invasions in the middle east that are giving Europe turmoil right now.

With Trump however you balance it out and ensure that there's intellectual diversity so nothing will always stay the same, meaning: No psuedo-dictators.
Trump wouldn't have control over congress either.

Also Hillary is part of the people who are literally writing the TPP, if she says she's against it, she's lying.
again.

And the TPP wishes to take away your freedums on the internet and other places.

lol 100% they do

on the bubble as to whether or not he'll get into one the top universities in the country

thinking about quitting anyways because too many libs

lol get in first then you can worry about whether or not stanford lives up to your retarded Sup Forums standards.

why choose either the left or right ball, when you can just have the johnson?

i was literally replying to the first one

1. you're trusting that a woman actually wants what she says she wants
2. you're asking us for advice so clearly you have no idea what your talking about and steering the conversation away from politics is in your best interests

If I get in in the next couple years, op, I'll help u pay rent if you are still in the yay kek. We need to start a Bay Area right wing Union to counter balance the left wing degeneracy. See if thiel will help us bank roll it

The fact that OP is actually getting serious responses is even more goddamn hilarious. On the plus side, at least their weird ass standards will keep them from tainting the gene pool next generation.

Watch clinton cash on youtube
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
nypost.com/2016/07/12/fbi-agents-signed-nda-for-matters-involving-hillarys-emails

This site has everything
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com

This 100% if you don't give an her inch now you're more likely to give 8 later, if you know what I mean

How about you just politely disagree or decline to comment on politics when talking to her and move on to another subject so you can just fuck the shit out of her?

Don't be a fucking retard sperg and start a peabrained political debate on a date.