Crooked Trump

>175 settled cases
>38 lost cases
>Many of them are due to him not paying for his workers

Gee, i wonder why he doesn't want to show his tax returns.

Congratz republicans, for electing the one candidate that is possibly even more corrupt than your politicians

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton_Foundation
charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why don't you post your tax returns?

>(((Common sense)))
I would expect no less from you

Bcuz im not a presidential candidate. every presidential candidate of the US in the past 40+ years released his tax returns for the public to see

He's not running for POTUS you dumb fuck.

>Trump wins 950
>loses 38

Truly BTFO

>Tax returns

He can't release them until your fellow vermin are done auditing him. Shoo jew

>Breaking news, business owner with several businesses in several states and countries gets sued a lot. Surprising no one.

The good will gets sued a lot too and those fuckers literally give free shit to the homeless.

>Many of them are due to him not paying for his workers
Weren't 1900 of those 3500 filed by Trump against other people though since he is very litigious?

That has to do with incompetent management, not Trump himself.

As you clearly know nothing about business, I'll fill you in. If you're an entrepreneur like Trump, you simply cannot manage the hundreds of business like Trump has. And so, you delegate. You hire managers, and they hire assistant managers, and they hire HR people, and they hire employee's. Occasionally, an employee gets hurt on the jobsite, gets harassed, etc. etc. basically a multitude of things may happen. So out of all of the claims filled, just 2.9% were valid. Those are mostly the fault of the people that were hired as managers/assistant managers, not Trump himself.

This all has very little to do with Trumps tax returns. If you have to question tax returns, you should be looking at why the Clinton Foundation has not released their tax returns for last year.

Every president for the past 200+ years has been a man, so by your logic shouldn't Clinton recuse herself?

>OTHER
looks like someone has no idea how law works

>He can't release them until your fellow vermin are done auditing him.
That's BS.

FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!

Wtf I hate audits and Jews now

>every presidential candidate of the US in the past 40+ years released his tax returns for the public to see
Yes, and every time the ((((media)))) have said "why won't X release his tax returns? what's he hiding?".
They made the same old schlong and dance over Romney's returns and then they came out they were clean as a whistle.
Trump is just waiting for the audit to end.

user, Hillary Clinton is a member of the foundation, but she is not the owners of it.

Also, FYI, charity inspectors confirmed 88% of the expenses indeed go to charity programs

Being audited doesn't stop you from releasing returns. It's a convenient excuse and he'll make up another when the audit ends.

>loses 38/1300
you tried schlomo.

The 175 settled cases is not winning user.

Also the fact he was legally wrong 38 times, is really alot.

Imagine if you lost 38 cases in court.

>Imagine if you lost 38 cases in court.
They kind of get overshadowed remembering the other 3462 I am also imagining not losing.

Doesn't change the fact trump was cought doing things that are illegal

Civil lawsuit aren't about breaking laws, but about breaking contracts.

Btw, did you know that among the cases that have dropped, one of them is of a woman that claimed he sexually assaulted her?

She dropped the case after having a personal settlement with him.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

Most of the money does not go to charitable programs, instead it keeps most of its money in house and hires staff to carry out its own humanitarian programs. This is a very unorthodox method for Charities. What institutions like Charity Watch do are they look at the tax returns to make sure the money is going to the humanitarian programs that the foundation has set up. That's it. They do not look into to see if the money is actually being used to help people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton_Foundation

Hillary being the owner of the foundation is irrelevant. She is an active member of it, and her husband is the founder. Lots of funds move throughout the Clinton Foundation, and as long as Hillary is attempting to become president, the funds from the Foundation should be open and transparent, which is why the Clinton Foundation NEEDS to release it's tax returns for last year.

Also you did not respond to the comment about Trumps business. Please apologize for your inaccurate assumptions and we can move on in a civil manner.

1. user, its a public foundation. the charity is mostly done by sending workers like medical assistants to the field. it's true its different from private charity, which donates the money directly, but the facts are still that 88% of the money goes to the programs.

2. see: Is this also because of him being a businessman, user?

Why didn't she file criminal charges, why go to your lawyer to handle it like a lawsuit and try to get money first instead of going to the police?

>Is this also because of him being a businessman
No that is just because he is rich, even Chris Rock has spoken about how celebrities are targeted by people who make crazy claims all the time.

She was a good friend of trump, and no-one knows what was their settlement to drop the case i think, possibly some money involved.

That could be why she dropped the case

>Schlomo supporting killary
You know just when i thought we could trust them for once here they go again proving that Sup Forums is always right.

>That could be why she dropped the case
I didn't ask why she dropped her civil case, I asked why she never filed criminal charges since you are implying it was some criminal act.

.> user, its a public foundation. the charity is mostly done by sending workers like medical assistants to the field. it's true its different from private charity, which donates the money directly, but the facts are still that 88% of the money goes to the programs.

The "Programs" are also internal to the foundation itself. The 88% claim is in regards to it's tax forms being accurate. That is all. You can see how they come to the 88% here:

charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478

It's as if I was running a cafe and I made a "foundation" where I said I give money to a guy named jim to help build houses. I say every tip that people gave me would go towards my foundation. So I take the tip money, lets say $100, give it to jim and he goes out to buy a single plank of wood for a few dollars for a housing project, and then returns the leftover money to me, which I pocket. I then write down that I used the money to give to Jim to housing materials on my tax return, which is 100% accurate. That's what Charitywatch reports on, that's it. That is why the Clinton Foundation does not actually give money to other established charities, because then they would be 100% accountable for the money they give, which they are currently not.

That's what the Clinton foundation is. You still have not given a reason why the Clinton Foundation has not released their tax returns. You have also not apologized for being wrong about your assumptions about Trumps lawsuits

>Also the fact he was legally wrong 38 times, is really alot.
>Imagine if you lost 38 cases in court.
Imagine winning 450 times in court

you dirty little kikes never stop lying.