Sup Forums, Russian shills are here

U.S.A., Sweden, Germany and France are far behind in cuckoldry. The most cucked European country is Russian Federation.
>open borders with Central Asia
>world second largest immigrant population that consists of subhumans from "-stans"
>highest AIDS rate in Europe
>Moscow is minority Russian by 2020
Let's be real. Putin is a full blown cuckold. Here is why:
1)he made revision of Holohaux a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating Greater German Reich in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
Proof?
1),2),3) - Federal Law 80
4) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
5) 10russia.ru
6) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
7) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
8) countless exposed info by various people (Google RosPil)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003296
nature.com/nature/journal/v522/n7555/abs/nature14317.html
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6106570.stm
karger.com/Article/Pdf/284781
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another shill's failed attempt at proxying

Russian shills infiltrate UK education board

Russian shills are used against Finland

Seperatism from Ukraine? All right for Putin.
Seperatism from Russia? Not on Putins watch.
Hypocrcy at its best

Holocaust skepticism is illegal in Russia

Russian taxes? Well spent.

Mayor of Moscow - Sergey Sobyanin, asiatic subhuman. Excellent for a Mayor of a minority's Russian city by 2020.

Russian Minister of Defense, Sergey Shoygu, asiatic subhuman. Good example of a Horde Commander

Newsflash, Russia is a degenerate shithole, besides the fact that it's cucked

Since its foundation in 9th century up to the late 16th century Russia(Rus) was ethnic state located in Europe. Ivan IV ordered expedition to Asia and Russian forces conquested it. Since then Russia has Asian territories. However during the Imperial and Soviet times subhumans were not allowed to move to European Russia or Russian-settled areas. Please spread this information to destroy the myth of Russia being pro-White. It's not. Vladimir Putin doesn't care about White People.

reminder that Russian Federation literally allows sharia law to trump national law on its territory

they are funding an islamist proto-state led by a man who once waged jihad against Russia INSIDE THEIR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY.
Ramzan Kadyrov, Chechen Republic

pic related

Keep the infowar, based OP.

Russian shills are antagonists to the globalist shills. I don't doubt they exist, and I do understand Finland's view of Russia. However, because Russian shills are anti-globalist and American nationalists are anti-globalists we generally align. A conflict with Russia isn't in our best interests, but the interests of those who want to establish a global order.

This puts Eastern European nationalists in an awkward spot as for their own security they have to align with globalist interests.

This whole thread is comedy gold kek.

They have open borders, jewish oligarchs and hate speech laws. Other Eastern European nationalists are working on keeping their countries 99,5% White, Russia jails nationalists and her shills are against our cause.

Finland feels really uncomfortable with Russia as a neighbour.
Don't worry Finns, it will be quick.

Russia is the center of Turanian-Boreal power and a new Eurasian planetary order. Finns, the most Asiat of the Nordic peoples, will stop trying to ride the coattails of a Europe in which they can't be anything more than lapponoid forest autists, an afro-mediterranean semitified Europe that is already bubbling up in their multikultural cities, and reconcile with us. East Slavs are not really Slavs. call us Uralians, call us Chudes or Shors or Tatars, but never Europeans! that civilization is sinking. we will not go under with it.

Ivan is still by far the best fertilizer of Eastern Finland.

Vatnik, please. Were you in the same mental asylum like Dugin? He was there 7 times, believes that having a beer would get you into heaven and co-founded Natioanal-Bolshevik Party. Russians are White and not even Slavs, but a mix of Norsemen, Finns, Balts, Celts and Slavs. You are rather unique race of your own.

Yes, this is true. You also forgot anything about jewish friends of Putin running country monopolies.

>I just woke up and felt immersive butthurt: The Post

why did you chance sides when nazies start losing?
Red army of 45 year btfo japs (1.5 mil) in manchuria less in than two weeks.
You would absolutly btfo in less than a day.
Too bad you guys are such of pussies.

You are 100% right. Everyone knows this already. He is a jew puppet like most world leaders.

this finnish rusophile is right and thats why thread doesnt have replies. cuckservative pol pretends if it ignores something it will go away.

you forget Tatars, Polovtsians, Permians, Ugras, Samoyeds, Ostyaks, and yes MONGOLS! Russia is not a European power, because of racial considerations.

I'm talking about ethnic Russians, not untermenschen you do quested and failed to exterminated.

Look I love current Russia and its nationalism but that's just historically inaccurate/revisionist, the vast majority of Ivans were typically just dumb peasants at the time and borscht-niggers literally had no idea the shit they were stepping into when they attempted to spin the fin.

Besides Denmark, snow gooks are literally the only good thing keeping nordic nations from becoming a caliphate, can't you faggots appreciate that?

>Russian shills are antagonists to the globalist shills
sry but this is bullshit, the only thing they care about is legitimization of some petersbug gopniks robbing the biggest country.

Economics is last resort.

Have fun crunching "political" numbers.

>you forget Tatars
>biggest minority populaton
>2%
lmao, the rest just doesnt exist today

SOSACH raid in progress
Ignore the liberashkas and move on

all these elements are fused into Russians. we are not part of cucked white race

>blaming "liberals" for pro putin shills on western board for anime nazis

don't generalize please, if your bashkir village isn't white it doesnt mean 83% of this country isnt too

>It's a "le Russia is ebil pls NATO let me suck your globalist dick" episode
stop watching YLE you sheep, Russia is based

stop watching rt you sheep, russia is russophobe state

we are predominantly Europoid but distinguished from actual Europeans by a glue of minority Asiatic elements already present in the first stage of Russian formation, Slavicization of Uralians (who came west from trans-ural and west Siberia in prehistoric epochs) in Northwest Russia. Rus' was not just antagonist but legitimate heir of the Khazarian state. what this all means is that Sergey Shoygu needs to succeed the Veps Putin as kaghan for life

>borscht-niggers

Hey. Borscht is Ukrainian. Ruskies have schti. Thus those commie pinkos are called schti-niggers.

>first stage of Russian formation
>implying
Conquesting subhumans in the late 16th century is not having asian untermenschen since the first steps of formation.

if you read the supplement to Haak et al paper, you would know that the residuals to three-population mixtures are significant in Russians, Finns, Mordovians, and neighboring ethnos. and the best gain in fit comes from adding donor proxy Nganasan

"Haak et al" is not a name of a paper, vatnocuck

We all know this.

BUT: Russian domestic politics dont move me at all.
I know its a shitty place.
But we need the Russians to outjew the American Jews so we can create a NatSoc Europe, then, when we are dealing with (((them))) Ameribros need to do it at the same time so we dont get nuked.

it is no minor accident that Rus' leader was 'chaganus' kaghan.

the assimilated Finno-Ugric autochthons of the area of Russian ethnic formation, your relatives, were the descendants of the part-Mongoloid metallurgist peoples who overcame and Uralicized previously Indo-European Fenno-Scandiya. related elements possibly in area since Mesolithic (craniometric presence at Southern Deer Island, Karelia) and certainly present in prehistoric epoch as proven at Great Deer Island: journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003296

Said taconigger

Do you think morons that ban Holocaust revision, mohammed cartoons and jail Russian nationalists and even people against illegal immigration (Google "movement against illegal immigration") is our ally for the NatSoc Europe?

Retarded you are. Rurik was what you call a Dane today

No, not ally, just a pawn, since their plans collide with the US plans whch will take the spotlight off of what we are doing here.

if you are current with the literature at all, you know there is only one paper this could mean. nature.com/nature/journal/v522/n7555/abs/nature14317.html

>open borders with Central Asia
I thought Sup Forums is not aware of Central Asia at all. True and frightning.
>world second largest immigrant population that consists of subhumans from "-stans"
Citation needed, but probably true
>highest AIDS rate in Europe
True?
>Moscow is minority Russian by 2020
No way

Finally someone gets to the point. We have all the same shit you have in the west, but not with a PC pretext, but with some other bullshit

>ally for the NatSoc Europe
But we need the Russians to outjew the >American Jews so we can create a NatSoc Europe
lmao basement dwellers, russians are not gonna fight for some non existing shizo empires and dead ideas, its not 19th or 20th century. if you have some problems without natsoc state its gonna be you who will die for it not us :^)

Sure, just open the next bottle Ivan. You are a winner!

OP literally gave a link for every point.
Not NatSoc, but ethnonationalist racially pure state. Different nations would choose different government. You for example already have internationalist open borders fascism. So does Germany to a lesser extent. Fascism is well off, look at Singapore or South America.

Fuck them both. That's the way.

Anglosphere, US and Russia are common European enemy once again.

of course i am, nobody can force me to die for retarded shit

Thats my point, but we tried two times to get both at once, it doenst work, they have to fight each other and we need to come up as the winner.

If Vladimir says you fight, you fight.

They won't go to war with European states for stripping some shitskins from citizenship and deporting them.

there is something you dont understand, russians are not gonna die for some shit like this retard wants. nobody wants to outjew some americans, they are not a problem at all. and poor europe being invaded by foreigners isnt our problem too. both are your problems and its you who will struggle trying to deal with them, not some russians. we have our own problems but they are 146% interior

I am not sure about that, America is crumbling, I could imagine Putin switching to official SJW positions to save "minorites" from rising "fascism" in Europe, so he will try to take you and the balts.
The Russian bear is never satisfied, you know that.

You dont get it.

>If Vladimir says you fight, you fight.
sry but forests are big and you cant force weaponized citizens to do something they dont like :^)

You can't get more than 10 rifles, you can't have handguns. Waiting period between purchasing rifles is long. First 5 rifles in 5 years. Then 5 more of another type 5 years later.

>so he will try to take you and the balts.
Russian Army dies then. Finland is a garrison nation like Israel.
How would Putin intervene in Denmark when they will deport all non-whites and balkanshits? Or how would he try to do that in Belgium?

Thats why I mentioned the Baltics and You. Russians have a long breath when it comes to pushing the borders of their country.

>just a pawn
lmao ANY German believing today he could use Russia as a pawn:

>comedy gold

Just compare Merkel and Putin and you know the quality of our leadership. Never happening. And don't get me started on the 3% NPD fools.

> defeatism

cool story "bro"

>Russian Army dies then. Finland is a garrison nation like Israel.

Russian army of today operates on different strategies than its USSR WW2 counterpart. These days they would just infliltrate you and open confrontation would be preceeded by destruction of your military installations.

russian laws are funny thing, for example i can register as individual hunting businnes and fuck all gun laws for plebs ayy

No, realism. You sound like a toddle pretending he will climb Mount Everest and act tough on the interwebs.

Or like: "Mit dem Angriff Steiners wird das alles in Ordnung kommen!"

>compare Merkel and Putin
Merely allows less people in and sometimes illegals are deported. She manages the EU as much as she can. She is as evil and anti-German as Putin is evil and anti-Russian, but at least German economy is not a resource based banana republic. Ever heard of anyone wanting to get a Russian car and Russian beer?

So...like shitskins then? kek

This.
> People still thinks that someone in power in country like Russia cares about them or country "greatness"
Everything Putin does is just for his and his friends best interest - including brainwashing 85% stupidest people into believing they are dindus and it's west that is evil

You are either 12 and take pol too seriously or are retarded.

No, you just assumed that I had Merkel in mind.

Of course Putin outfoxes her.

I was talking about mid term strategy, if Europe was to deport the (sand)niggers finally we would have, obviously, other leaders, who might be smarter (since they are deporting niggers) than Merkel.

I am just saying that you cant trust Russia (as you cant trust the US).

I am annoyed by the right wing putin lovers in Europe, they just fell for a meme.

Its not about that we dont lick the Americans asshole anymore but instead the Russians.

Its about we make others lick our aryan asshole.

I'm not in denial though, everyone knows bolsheviks were kike-scum, go slav-squat on 2ch and cry about how momma olga got the jew dickings you degenerate.

I think we have a drasticly different assessment of Mama "White Genocide" Merkel. And I'd take ten times the ammount of Asian immigrants over a single Arab muslim. Chechnya is a different matter. But if people like Merkel were in charge of these problems...oh boy.

But indeed there are worse politicians than her.

That's different leadership and Europe first policy then.

But personally I'm in favor of a Pan-Eurasian order. From Lissabon to Wladiwostok, from Oslo to Beijing. China and Russia both have hundreds of years of cultural history. Russia has ressources, China the manpower, Europe the technology. Nothing could stop us. But the Eternal Anglos and World Jewry.

What up with this jew hate if you are literally will die for israel the land of the chosen people.
Thats your national policy nigger.
How come you are not in denial.

defending state of israel =/= being state of israel, your move vlad.

China will have very difficult times when communism finally erodes and regional identities rise up.

And Russia is the most corrupt country I know.

Both is shit. And your Diaspora are actually A LOT worse than Israelis.

Well than you are even worse since 30% of israel are filthy muslims.
You are not only gonna die for jews but even for muslims.
you move tyron.

Its not like the people want this.

Its also our national policy.

Most Western Countries are just democracies in name.

you are beyond repair tier.
almost new sweden.

Its like this in most white countries.

Muslim minority of 14% in Russia, Chechnya.

We European and need to maintain racial purity. Chinks and untermenschen out.

You're a Finn, aren't you already Mongolized?

its 7%

you are not even european.

But Fins are definetely more civilized than Russians, dont your agree?

Finns are Nordic and European to me.

Alcohol now Finland's top killer

Alcohol consumption has soared in Finland following a tax cut
Alcohol has become the leading cause of death in Finland for men, and is a close second for women, a study says.

Figures for 2005 released by the state statistics agency showed alcohol killed more people aged 15 to 64 than cardiovascular disease or cancer.

Almost as many women died of alcohol-related causes as breast cancer last year.

Alcohol consumption in the Nordic country has risen steadily over the past 20 years, correspondents say.

About 2,000 Finns died of alcohol-related causes last year - 150 more than in previous years.

Each Finn drank on average the equivalent of 10.5 litres (22 pints) of pure alcohol in 2005.

Alcohol was also found to be a contributory factor in suicides, and intoxication is involved in nearly one in four deaths caused by accidents or violence, the figures showed.

"If the trend continues, we are talking about a significant matter even from the point of view of the economy, because people of working age pay the pensions of the coming generations, and keep the economy competitive", Ismo Tuominen, a Ministry of Social Affairs and Health senior official, told Helsingin Sanomat newspaper.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6106570.stm

There are great differences in the suicide rates in the closely related Nordic countries.

The suicide rates are higher in Finland, especially in males, and Denmark, especially in females, and lower in Norway and Iceland, with Sweden in a middle position.

The statistics are found to be comparable. In this article the development from 1880 to the present day is described, and special emphasis is laid on the development from 1960 onwards.

Denmark and Finland still keep the top position, while the rise in suicide rates, especially in the age group 15–29 years, has been most marked in Norway.

Within the Nordic region Greenland has an extremely high suicide rate, especially in youngsters, while the Faroe islands have a very low rate.

Tentative explanations are given for the development of suicide rates in the Nordic countries.

karger.com/Article/Pdf/284781

I saw you in the other thread, shill. GTFO, Gopnik!