Sad Kat is objectively a lesser comic than twokinds

Why are you anons here always shilling for sad Kat? Is it even a webcomic anymore? You should be reading the comic that at least updates regularly. It still has a cat in it and the art is better too. What were you guys thinking?

Sad Kat is dead, lads. Face it.

What is twokinds even about. There is so much of it and I'm too lazy to start. And how is it better then Slutcat?

Bump because you know it's true.

I know you're sad anons, buy it's time to move on

Could be bait. Could be a thinly veiled sad kat thread or a thread to mock tom fishbach. But then again...

Sltucat is dead. Two kinds lives on. But keep crying over a dead webcomic. That'll make it come back.

Oh boy. You gonna have some pissed offed fanboys on your hands.

>Art is better

A man who's drawn for more than a decade and still does pointy anime chins is inexcusable. Not to mention he doesn't animate.

Also twokinds is the bona fide furry comic, aimless, long winded, tedious but ultimately shallow and devoid of any underlying narrative except for wish fulfilment.

>Honest question
>"Keep crying"
Well fuck you then.
Kaz finished sending his shit and is pushing a massive update.

I'm working on it! I'm just still getting back into the groove after finishing my inadvertent shipping learning experience. I'm even trying to distract you guys from the wait with contests and prizes and stuff!

Right now though I'm just having a one-person taco party to celebrate finishing an incredibly tedious piece of animation.

It worked! I knew you'd come back! Err ughh.. yeah this is OP... Well glad you came back, Sr. Kaz. Kinda ironic how you used a Tom Fishbach fanfic of Katia. Well glad you joined us today.

>Hi my name's Markiplier and welcome to "reading my brother's self-insert furry webcomic."

I think what bothers me about the art style is how it's very 'early 2000s How to Draw Anime book'

Twokinds looks like shit too

This person looks funny because he makes wacky expressions and is wacky. Is there somewhere I can follow his work so I can keep up to date with his wacky expressions?

Is it really a party if there's only one person, though?

>It worked! I knew you'd come back! Err ughh.. yeah this is OP... Well glad you came back, Sr. Kaz.

You can just ask, you know. It's way easier than bait threads. As for the image, I picked it intentionally. Tom's done bunch of Prequel fanart, I should probably do some 2K someday.

But yeah, sorry about the wait; the best I can do is distract you from it. As a reminder, the Animated Gif Contest deadline was extended and is still ongoing for another few days, and my offer to give Sup Forums their own prize category for "most humorous for overtly sexual reasons" still stands, if any of you want to go for it. I don't think anyone has actually tried yet, meaning anyone who tries would win, unless someone else outdoes them.

I'll take a stab at it. But only because you responded to me. I hope other anons participate as well. (=ↀωↀ=)

I dunno I kinda think he looks a little foggy.

Does it actually pair a human male with a furry female? Because that's a fetish of mine

Query: If the animation takes so long, why no go back to simpler updates?

>sorry about the wait; the best I can do is distract you from it.
or you could update

Yes. The comic does do that. In fact we have a thread somewhat related here.

Please just die.

>Does it actually pair a human male with a furry female?
yes, but that comic is a clusterfuck of a story where almos nothing happen, so that

I heard Markiplier supports him alot since they had a fucky childhood

I haven't kept with Prequel in ages. How far is it now? Last chapter I read had summoned the daedric prince Vaermina.

A few things, katia lost her blue outfit and is going to steal some shit, but right now we are in the equivalent of berserk's boat arc.

Who cares, they're both shit.

Shit.
Trips have spoken.
Killing myself.

That face though

>She finally gets out of the fucking town
>Has new clothes,money, and a sense of pride
>The orc robs her again

I could see this happening.
>She manages to get her stuff but Sigrid is on to her.
>Mad dash out of Kvatch. Can't wait for Asotil.
>Get robbed by Upp. But leaves letter.
>Return to Anvil with the letter only wearing a bra.
>Quill-weave: "Its better than last time."
>Has to go back to Kvatch for book.
>That one cultist is like: "I like, so I'm telling you to run."
>Oblivion gate opens.
My shitty fanfiction is exhausted.

I will never understand how anyone can defend Twokinds.

Ask this guy.

>16 unique posters
Kaz stop shitposting and update your comic

Kek.

don't tell me he is still a thing

I forgot this shit was made before skyrim

Its been going on for THIS long

i ask myself the same thing when it comes to prequel

It's completely different magnitudes of suck, user. Don't be the guy who implicitly defends Twokinds.

Yes... Unfortunately he is...

This. The art for it has gotten bretty good, but the story is a cluster fuck of shit and Im pretty sure both Tom and his brother are mentally ill megalomaniacs.

It takes place about a year before Oblivion so either it is just going to be it's own thing or it'll tie into that somehow.

A year?
Isn't it like a week before the gate opens at Kvatch?

Boy, I wish that the in game Imperial City looked anything like that...

That's still pretty small for "the capital of Tamriel"

I know. It's, like, 20 houses.

Oh fuck is it? Are there actually any sources to when it takes place?

I don't mean your pic. I mean mine.
Apparently the island where the is city is is the size of the British isles.
In the mini-game when Katia enters Kvatch she talks to a cultist who tells her he has mistaken the week he should be gathering with his fellow cultists. He was wearing red robes and tells her "may the prince of destruction have mercy on your soul"

IMO Oblivion should have taken place entirely within the Imperial isle and city.

maybe add patches of cyrodiil on DLCs afterwards, but focus the entire dev cycle into making a huge, believable, immersive, interesting and varied location instead of that disneyland looking bullshit.

Well shit. She had better get the fuck outta Kvatch.

Sigrid is more likely to kill her than the gate.
If she succeeds she will leave Kvatch. If not, well..

Oblivion should have only started in Cyrodil (probably, as you say, a vastly expanded Imperial City and Island) and THEN you spend most of the game being popped back and forth to the various realms of Oblivion trying to do anything to throw sand in the gears of Merune's Dagon's implacable invasion force.

>Singrid catches Katia
>throws her into the Kvatch dungeon
>week passes
>shit goes down

Speaking of distractions, what did you learn from the survey, Kaz?

Kaz won't do that.
Wait. What survey?

Kaz had Katia conduct a survey for people who bought merchandise. Asked about their favorite items/how old they are/what subculture they like the most/etc.

Oh boy. This will not turn out good.

mmhmm

I want to forcibly feed Katia kitty treats while she cries because it's really racist

>holding the clipboard with her tail
oh gosh

They both fucking suck

Such a lil qt

She lost her outfit? Was it stolen or something? I was hoping that the whole "every bad thing that could possibly go wrong goes wrong" was finally done.

>that comic made by Markiplier's autistic brother

It's like pottery

How many people actually picked furry?

>" HOI THERE I'M guy AND OIM FUNNE CUZE I YELL RLLY LOUD AND GIVE NICKNAMES TO INANIMATE OBJECTS DID YOU KNOW I GOT A WACKY DYED HAIR CAUSE IM SOOO ZANY

She bought a new one and it kind of just disappeared

Reminder that Upp hates Sigrid

Hey Kaz, do you think the update will be finished before 2017? Maybe before October?

>pOP

Would you be able to post a link to the survey? I won't fill it out, but I'd to see the whole thing.

reminder that Kazerad is officially a bigger hack than Hussie and Diaz

Because he is lazy?

Slut cat < S'thengir

Aren't they the same person though?

correct

>IMO Oblivion should have taken place entirely within the Imperial isle and city.

Be still my beating heart. I would've loved to see that; they even had precedent for it, with Tribunal.

I haven't done a proper data analysis yet to find where the significant correlations lie! Are there any "mosts" in particular you'd like to know?

OP you're so fucking right

Most/Least popular product?

He dyed his hair for charity

I see this comic posted a bunch so I tried it but stopped after she escaped the ruins and got drunk again does it ever get better or is it just Katia crawling from one horrible failure to another?

yes

>Because he is lazy?

Because if he spent half as much time/effort trying to get his shit together as he did making excuses for himself, he'd probably be making real cartoons or comics by now.

>Most/Least popular product?

That's not as interesting of a statistic as you'd think, at least when it's not combined with others. Most popular was the black silhouette T-shirts (which were also the item the most people got), least popular was the clover pins (which was one of the smaller and less-impressive items).

Yeah. Markiplier was always a fag. He just used his autism to make money off of 12 year olds, while his equally autistic brother makes money off of dog diddlers.

The only decent character in Twokinds is the dragon, but she appears so rarely it isn't worth following the comic anyway.

When is Prequel going to get a cute playful dragon, huh?

>When is Prequel going to get a cute playful dragon, huh?

Dragons aren't just something you can slather on meaninglessly! Prequel has an exactly appropriate amount of dragon appearances for 245 pages, animations, and minigames.

>1
And it says something like "champion of Nirn" to Katia. You are being cheeky.

KAZ IS A HACK

Well, what were the most/least popular subcultures?

I don't think it's a spoiler to say it's actually "Nahl Dal Vus". People interpret it a bunch of different ways, probably because it takes so long to get to that scene and they aren't expecting the line to be voiced.

>Well, what were the most/least popular subcultures?
Most was Gamers by a very wide margin, least was Historical. And I guess to answer the other obvious question, biggest demand for next time was More Katia, least was Less Expensive.

Nah still got 4 days til Kvatch burns

>Dragons
>Elder Scrolls
I think you mean Wyverns :^)

>Marks mom dies
>Marks dad remarries and that's how him and his furry brother who is the actual asian one meets
>asian step-brother gets bullied a lot
>becomes racist according to the badwebcomics wiki
>now both parents are dead

No. came for sad cat not dragon.

why not both?

>tfw post card never arrived and Katia wants to know my opinions

did you contact Kaz?

Whaaat why didn't you say anything? Give me like some clue to your name or email and I'll resend.