GOOD MORNING

GOOD MORNING

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471296540067.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=hym7N2PhLGQ
ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/
theguardian.com/business/2016/aug/18/uk-retail-sales-rise-july-shoppers-shrug-off-brexit-gloom
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUNNY ISN'T IT?

ISN'T IT FUNNY

>FUNNY INNIT

hello world, as your leading nation we welcome you to our planet.

7 YEARS AGO YOU ALL LAUGHED AT ME

Whatever happened to Farage after Brexit? And when will you Brits send article 50?

I BID YOU ALL MY BESTEST OR REGARDS ON THIS VERY PLEASANT SUNRISE!

DO YOU SEE THE HILARITY IN THIS TRANSPIRING SITUATION?

BOOOO BOOOOO

They're not laughing now
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471296540067.webm

17*
Based Farage has fought for his nations independence for decades

so is the uk gonna improve at all or is this just for the memes

>Not following daily updates of glorious leader

politics is already memes

ITS FUNNIH ISN TIT

Economy is gonna take a hit, that we knew. but the EU is heading in a horrible direction and overall the UK basically just saved itself. Hopefully the rest of us can do the same before the EUSSR destroys our nations completely

> don't vote
> complain when you lose
Jesus christ these people are retarded.

Good morning, Britbros. How goes it across the pond today?

NOW I KNOW NONE OF YOU HAS EVER HAD A REAL JOB IN YOUR LIFE

Comfy drowning in lefty tears, user.
There's still a ton of salt over it.

USA it's time for bed.

Lads, a job that pays £57K+ benefits is being offered to me outside London. Is this still good money? I've been in the US for a while.

Gorging myself at the ARYANBLOODFEST2016. You?

He became Freddy Mercury?

Sounds quite pleasant. We've been having a shortage of that over here, unfortunately.

DO YOU NOT FIND THIS TURN OF EVENTS SO UNPREDICTABLE THAT IT COULD REASONABLY PRODUCE LAUGHTER?

It's alright so long as there's room for career advancement you want to be on 100k+ to live a comfy middle class life.

NOW I AM QUITE AWARE THAT MOST LIKELY NO ONE IN THIS GATHERING HAS ENACTED PROPER LABOUR AT ANY POINT IN THEIR LIFE

That's not how it goes.

Sounds cosy. Day off so im just dicking around until my insomnia goes away. PROTIP: IT DOESNT.

>and I don't mean to be rude. but, but, but you know really, you have the charisma of a damp rag, and the appearance of a low-grade bank clerk.
>and the question that I wanna ask, that we all wanna ask is. WHO ARE YOU?! I've never heard of you, nobody in Europe has ever heard of you, I would like to ask you president, who voted for you? and what mechanism do european people have to remove you? is this european democracy?

More like Mr Skinner of Hot fuzz.

Why did he go off on him anyway? Was his presentation really that bad?

I just think he hated the concept of a European president who wasn't really elected by the people and has a salary bigger then Obama even though he does half the job the US president does

G-good morning

I don't think I've ever experienced such global collective butthurt as I did with Brexit. I was celebrating it all day whilst everyone was in shock.
This is why I need Trump to win. I can't wait to see the medias reactions this time

why do people who don't use anime avatars seem so stupid isn't it supposed to be the other way around....

Wakey wakey!

because the general public doesn't watch anime and those comments you see there in the pic is from the general uninformed public.
Say what you want about animefags on here but at least they're redpilled

GOOD MORNING LAD

fucking this. you can feel the libtard tears just from watching that one video. Imagine the butthurt when god emperor wins. glorious.

Non of your business Cigani
a reduction of tax dodgers and slavshits ? What could go wrong bruv ?
(checked)
fine and dandy, thanks for asking Randy
got two businesses tah m8, ones taking a hit on supply prices (fucken Jews put the price up the day of the vote) the other has started exporting now.
where ? Londons a shithole that's expensive and full of JF's m8, south of London is nice but expensive, north ? your money will go alot further but may seem a little too small and insular for a yank

I've been celebrating since Brexit. I've never known an issue that people who voted in this country ever a gave a fuck about. My sister voted remain and still won't discuss it with me knowing I voted out, same with anyone who voted remain.

People over here are a little the same with the US election. The normies and people that voted remain, generally aren't too interested if you like Trump, they see Hillary as the only choice and Trump as a joke. The BBC news reporter was pretty much laughing at Trump yesterday, he's being presented as the clown the same way they tried to do with Boris and Nige.

The BBC used to report on the US elections fairly. And there is no advantage to tainting the story, it's not like they will sway US opinion, so there is clearly a narrative been spoon fed to them. With these tactics they can only be left with egg on their face come November and will have some serious ass kissing to do. Same as our politicians are having to do. They laughed at first, on the early Question Time, both in parliament and on TV.... They're not laughing now, I'll tell you

>It's 4AM, I've lost control of my political union

yeah. I don't think they'll survive. Brexit + Trump winning + Austrian right wing candidate winning + marie Le Penn.
We will seriously start seeing collective suicides

Hope my people don't fuck it up for once.

I feel like Brexit was our big win this year, Lads.

Trump getting elected would be the Butthurt Cherry on the Sup Forums sundae, but I doubt we are that fortunate.

I will vote for Trump, but I say we prepare ourselves for the total onslaught the other boards will rain down on us when Shillary wins.

The show must go on

YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW, ARE YOU?

the BBC has become just like our SVT. They clearly have a leftist agenda and fail to inform the people about both sides since thye make one side out ot be evil raycist and the other to be good. It's sickening

Btw I wish I'd have been in London the morning after Brexit.
Seriously considering how big the utthut was here it must have been glorious over there.
All our political party leaders were lamenting it and saying how horrible it is to see nationalism coming back and destroying Europe.
Only Based Jimmie called Brexit "the best midsummer gift I could have ever recieved"

I have high hopes for Austira. I think he'll win.

yeah let's not kid ourselves here. Currently Hillary is leading no matter how much people shout about rigged polls. That's the way it is. I'm Hoping Trump will come back after the debates start. No way she'll be able to take the beating he's gonna give her there

YOU HAVE THE CHARISMA OF A DAMP RAG
AND THE APPEARANCE OF A LOW GRADE BANK CLERK

Selamat Pagi Nigel

YOU'RE NOT CHUCKLING NOW ARE YOU

>Currently Hillary is leading no matter how much people shout about rigged polls.

How so? I honestly don't see how she could lead when she can't even fill town halls whereas Trump on the other hand has to turn away many times the amount of people attending Hillary's speeches from his massive rallies in big stadiums? It just doesn't add up, plus them having to hire actors off of Craigslist to even fill the vacant seats at the DNC doesn't make it look better. There is just so much that points to the "Hillary is leading"-myth as being bullshit.

>How so?
because she has 90% of the media with her constantly demonising Trump while he hasn't even started running attack ads against her or had a debate against her yet.
Also the Trump is "recist" narrative works extremely well on uneducated voters.

I do agree that Trump is the more popular candidate. He actually has a message whereas Hillary only has "the first female president" thing.
The thing is though Trump has more suporters who are active in politics no doubt. But Hillary has more of the uninterested voters. People who don't know shit but will show up to vote Democrat because they always do or show up to vote for the first female president because it's hirstoric or show up to vote against Trump because he's a big mean "Nazi racist" in their eyes.

Trump needs to win over these people if he's gonna have any chance of winning. that's hwy I'm hopefull for the debates. There he can turn this around.

Too bad they "accidently" :^) schedualed the debates to be during the Super Bowl where these people who are uninterrested in politics will likely watch handegg instead of presidential debates

I'm always chuckling user.

What a gay looking faggot, quite simply

Frexit soon, cuck :^)

>tfw you free your country from commies

without firing a single bullet

;_;7

youtube.com/watch?v=hym7N2PhLGQ

;_;7

Let's remember what the polls looked like right before the election.

>ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/

Lügenpresse my friends.

Now it's a ghost town

here's a rare nige for u guys

beautiful

lmao. hope the same happens for trump

stealing that one m8

Yeah about that. Use a couple just to make sure.

theguardian.com/business/2016/aug/18/uk-retail-sales-rise-july-shoppers-shrug-off-brexit-gloom

>This triggers the Remain voter.

Ppl here in France keep telling me we need to go shopping in London since it's now cheaper apparently.

Good for your economy then I guess. I hope I'm going to be able to import some stuff like electronics at a cheaper rate during the time window where the EU doesn't put up taxes to compensate.

kek'd

where you from in France bro?

i got lots of family out there./

BRILLO
R
I
L
L
O

As far as am aware Shillary as been declining every offer for a 1 on 1 debate with Trump, she knows if she went up against him head on she would have to chance and would lose, swaying more of her voters to trump. Shes knows its better off just to play the waiting game.

Near Paris. Like everybody I guess.

Jo Cox...

>No way she'll be able to take the beating he's gonna give her there

Whoa there lad.

Pre-Debate is all about expectation management. Trump should be beaten by Hillary in the debates. She has the greater experiance etc.

made me laugh out loud m8.
Can't believe the remain side and the mainstream media tried to use her death as a final desperate gamble
rip

>Pre-Debate is all about expectation management
what do you mean?

>Trump should be beaten by Hillary in the debates. She has the greater experiance etc
yeah and she has a fucking raveyard in her coset and several corruption allegations and scandals

she has to debate him at some point though right?

So many lefties I know said shit like 'Joe Cox would be turning in her grave' in June 24th. Made me angry, trying to use some lefty cunt (who they didn't even know) dying as a justification for remaining

GOEDEMORGEN

Am sure some American on the thread can tell you that.

Kek.
Hillary has been unloading on Trump for the past few weeks nonstop. Meanwhile Donald has been silent.

Who do you think the audience will listen to when it's fresh eye opening facts about hillary's crime and scandals vs something they have heard a million times?

Her constituency voted to leave

disgusting 2bh

thats honestly hilarious
lefties actually thought it could change a nationwide vote and it didn't even change the vote locally

MO'NIN BRUV

CHUFFIN GOOD LAUGH INNIT?

>Her constituency voted to leave

ahahahahahahahahahaha

>expectation management
>what do you mean?

You think Trump is going to win?

Tell everyone you think he is going to lose. That way when he wins it looks spectacular. FLAWLESS VICTORY. He if does lose? Then it's no big deal. Everyone was expecting it. It gets factored into the media spin/groupthinking

ISNT IT FUNNY?

that pic is fucking spot on

GOOD MORNING

How does it feel, that in 4 years from now, you stil haven't left the EU?