Titans #2 Storytime

Haven't read this yet but here we go.

I should really use a resizer program like some of the other Storytellers so these images upload faster. That's third world internet for you

OP here, brb dling an image resizer so that next uploads get here faster.

I know at my end i would really like smaller files

yeah check these out

Nice

didn't want to sacrifice too much quality here but they're still pretty big and the upload time has been pretty much down to 25%

>NIGHTWING!
>OMEN!
>TEMPEST!
>ARSENAL!
>FLASH!
>Oh and Donna Troy

Donna really needs a codename

Oh reporters will you ever learn to stay out of harms way

Didn't she used to be called Troia or something?

Heh

>Young Donna is boy crazy
:D

I can't believe I once used to think that Booth was a good artist.

kek, that's fucking great. I haven't read any classic TT but I remember that from Year One

also I didn't knew she had the Lasso of Persuasion. What Lasso did Cassie and Artemis (if she even had one) had?

>lasso of persuasion.
Never really read any of her before interesting

Which is also getting a rerelease so buy that one if you missed out on the first printings

Why the fuck did Aqualad look so disgusting?

So it seems even Abra Kadabra here has no idea of Doc Manhattan's plans.

Boot pencils and Dahlhouse Colors. I think DC needs to step up and give Booth a PROPER Inket like someone who actually applies finishes and detailing since his art is pretty bland imo.

Welp that's that. On a side note, anyone has any idea when Doom Patrol comes out? I thought it was this week since I saw it on Way's feed but apparently its not.

One thing i like about this is abras apperance has nothing to do with the search for answers its just a side effect of a mental probe a bump in the road.

I was actually talking about the Teen Titans Year One Aqualad, with Titans everyone is ugly thanks to Booth.

Thanks user now we just have batgirl and hellblazer to go and i can finaly go to sleep

Im sure he will be fine.

did he died?

I loved it! God bless Abnett! Thanks for storytiming this issue!

Wasn't she supposed to be called fury?

thought cavedude was supposed to be in this also.

>it's a Wally episode

I love this book

Donna has had so many nicknames its' best to not mention them
Remember Darkstar?
Remember the not Green Lanterns who patrolled space without the aid of incredibly powerful rings?
Yea, just move right along.

Why is Donna so perfect

Ih Yeah Darkstar remember when they used to have a solo book that ran for 37 isdues.

Cassie had the lasso of anger or something shot out sparks whenever she was miffed
Artemis had Wonder Woman's lasso.

Maybe Wally is Jesus now

Wait why are people saying the art is bad? Or am I just a pleb?

Sept 14 I think, they might have put out an advanced preview though

It is good for Booth but bad compared to most artists. You are indeed a pleb, but that's ok.

Cavedude
Bumblebee
Hawk
Dove
Mail Duncan

Did they just give up on giving Donna a codename?

>Go, Titans
>not "Titans, go"
One job

Booth prefers Dalhouse.

Troia is slang for whore in Italian, so...

Donna's had a lot of codenames that never sticked but, frankly, she never needed one. Similar to Garth, I suppose, even though he got the name Tempest.

>every second is a gift
You motherfucker

Have to keep the "where are muh hints" fags reading

We need a list of all the hints so far

>Dick Mullet

It's practically nothing. The hooded guy in Action might be Rebirth related but he was in the Superbooks years ago so it could be nothing. I think also there's been a couple of shaded figures in some panels? That literally might be everything.

That's not a mullet.

So Mr. Oz isn't a new character? I assumed he was either Adrian or or someone new meant to make you THINK it's Veidt. Those moniters he's always watching are just too familiar

So they're two Dicks running around?

Why am I reading Tom Kenny's voice?

He was in Johns' Superman run like 18 months ago. I think Pa Kent was a theory? He certainly could be repurposed and changed for Rebirth stuff, but I don't know if we can really say yet.

>someone new meant to make you THINK it's Veidt.

I think this is probably what it is. Take a character people may have overlooked before just to tease.

When are they gonna update the credits to say Geoff is chief creative officer and president?

Why the hell is pa kent a theory

what makes you say that

Donna/Roy is such a mistake.

>Donna & Roy are mistakes
ftfy

it's the best fit really

yeah they're both terrible characters

Roy is trash.

>practically nothing
Sure, fucking ARCHIE buzzing around in superman is nothing.

Like one panel is nothing, correct. Could even just be a red herring and it's just Ted.

Who is top left?

Titans was a mistake

Bumblebee

Garth and Donna look so hot

And Roy looks like an annoying douche

archie andrews?

When nigga when

December

thank you

This guy gets it. They should've launched a Wally book in wave 2

Wave 2 hasn't happened yet, we only know Shazam, JSA, LoSH, Atom, Supersons, and JLA likely for it

And now I'm hoping they manage to find Mr. Waggington. Seems like a cute dog.

>The stuff in Titans
>Barry went to see Batman and they're working on it together
>3 Jokers
>King confirmed that Psycho Pirate knows what's going on
>Wonder Woman origin lies stuff
>Oz
>Possibly Justice League (the giant people thing look just like Manhattan)
That's all off the top of my head.

WW's origin is likely unrelated. Rucka said he wasn't involved in the Johns stuff that much.

I think Booth was pretty on point this issue; probably my favorite of the series so far, art-wise.

I think he's been better than usual this whole run

Nice

he voiced Mumbo Jumbo?