CORSICA HAPPENING (Muslims vs Corsicans)

>Be Arab Muslim.

>Act like a disrespectful cunt in based Corsica. As if Corsica was now a muslim owned thirdworld shithole....Attack tourists while you're at it.

>Thinking there'll be no repercussions. (like in cucked France) and the rest of Western Europe.

>Get beat up , by locals. Get your cars and belongings...Burnt to the ground.

>Realise (too late) , that nobody gives a fuck about Political correctness or your eternal "victim" status , like they do in France.

>Blame Corsicans for your insolence.Tell media that Corsicans are racists & intolerant.Thinking it'll be enough to calm things down.

>Wait for reaction.
youtube.com/watch?v=PiX9qyqrKPk

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2016/08/15/corsica-burkini-ban-gorani-segment.cnn
youtube.com/watch?v=S8pXJWVszNM
wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_-_Mosques
twitter.com/AnonBabble

man look how much that arab is winning what are you guys doing

>facebook star said

yeah no thanks ahmed no one cares about shitskins

hah

hahahahahhahahahaha
thats fucking lovely.

Sweet justice

Were the Arabs Corsica residents or were they on a visit from mainland France?

is he back?

BASED

Absolutely fucking retarded amerifat everybody.

this made my day

This man is my hero

b a s e d

Holy fuck corsica is based as fuck.

Thank you, Corsica.

Follow up after the brawl...

Corsica has banned burkinis

edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2016/08/15/corsica-burkini-ban-gorani-segment.cnn

>France

youtube.com/watch?v=S8pXJWVszNM

wew boys corsicans dont tolerate bullshit.

Good

wait, an arab got beaten by his own tribesmen?

I love the Burkini ban, because legally it has no legitimacy, people can wear what they like, but mayors be like "yeah but fuck muslims"

based

PUT ALL OF THESE FUCKING NIGGERS IN THE TRASH

Good, throw those fucking sand niggers out.

Thanks for this, based Pierre

Napoleon was a Muslim Sympathizer, just like Hitler.

Little Turd

Wtf i love corsica now

Theres that amerifat education again.
Calling Corsica, France is beyond retarded, they are their own little microcosmos really.
A based one at that.

MAX BASED

all those t-shirts, just going to waste and rot in the ground
damn shame

REMOVE

Ive always loved Corsica for producing Alizee desu. Always stay uncucked Corsica.

God Bless Corsica!

MUH DICK

Quads

Looks like I've just found my holiday destination. Plus Laetitia Casta has family there! What's not to love.

>tfw Corsicans are by far the most based
how can continental Frenchmen even compete?

>filename

kek

Corsican independence when?

The only reason it's even part of France is so they can claim Napoleon

>REMOVE
KEBAB

I-I wasn't calling Corsica France...

are there any videos of the based Corsicans BTFO'ing the mudslimes?

NAPI WUZ ITALIAN

I really like the guy in the video, seems like my grandpa.

Here's "dead nigger hole 2"

And, dead nigger hole, original. I really need to shoop le meme trashman in front of them.

is there a yt video? or on liveleak

Love it. Hope that guy got high fives till his hand hurt.

Thanks. This video gives me hope.

Corsicans are fucking based. Love them.

THOSE TEMPTING BUTTS

wat cuntry

>There are separatist on the Island

"Last month Corsican lawmakers called on the French state to close down radical mosques on the island, hours after an underground separatist movement issued a threat against Islamic extremists"

So this is how WW3 will start...The Battle of Corsica. I wouldn't be surprised if that place starts getting attacked.

To be honest both are equally retarded, I don't know what side to cheer.

I don't understand why Sup Forums keeps saying that France is cucked.

>banned the Burqa-bikini, tons of muslim women wearing it arrested
>is fighting agaisnt cuckoldry with Le pen and the national front
>now this

meanwhile the UK elected a muslim from pakistan as the mayor of London and Merkel is kissing rapefugee feet

One for the road, one of the new all time greats along with that Belgium guy punching out the Spanish communist at the memorial square

For those who don't know, Corsica's flag is purported to have been designed as a the head of a beheaded moor, from when the island had to fight off Muslims.

Corsicans are going to bash their heads in. They don't even like the mainland french, but with muslims, it's a whole other story.

FN is a scam.

Kek

The side that puts muslims in their place.

Napoleon idolized Mohammad over Christ. he was a Islamophile.

You can't laud him with one hand and shoo the Muslims with another

Yup. The Corsicans are the Crusaders for their god. They Need to win this

Muzzies are losing ground all across the world. The very religious are moving to the western world while the 3rd world is moving away from it.

wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_-_Mosques

very good news

They're whops like you. Show some racial solidarity spaghetti faggot.

finally some good news! yay!

After haiti earthquake. It's were the original dead nigger storage spawned. It's a scenario that would mercifully, and rightfully play out more across the globe if it weren't for the globalist kikes using non kike resources to feed the niggers, cure their ebol-aids, and ship them to non-nigger-ruined lands.

This is what i find so interesting on that ban. Its completely retarded, and yet it somehow makes sense.

Yeah, and the remainder of Sup Forums should grasp that we're targeted the most because we're the ones that have angered Muslims most by restricting their faggotry.

We have laws against the hijab, halal foods, and now the burqini, as well as having the most potent anti-Muslim party in Europe.
This triggers the Muslim of course.

Also, one of our politicians has told Muslims to be more quiet about their religion, which has infuriated the Muslims I know on normie book to no end.

>pic related

Corsicans truly are the last sons of Napoleon

Shithole

Will a certain Corsican reincarnation retake France and turn it into the country it deserves to be?

Who gives a shit about Corsica? The fight is on the mainland.

chill out, kraut
he was referring to the general problem trend in France and Europe
>after all even the OP speaks to the contrast with mainland France

everyone knows Corsicans are basically Italians filled with rage, who speak French (which only acts to further fill them with rage)

Wrong. He loved ancient egyptian culture

He did it in order to stop Muslims chimping out when he invaded Egypt. He didn't really gave a shit about religion desu.

It's like when american small towns or counties ban sharia law. I enjoy it and support it. Fuck islamoniggers.

But everybody else is turbo-cucked. Talk to some French people and you'll see, two thirds of them are cucked as fuck

No, it's because France and UK are the two most Iconic nations in Europe today, and us being an island makes you the easy target

Daddy Le Pen hated jews with a passion hardly matched. That's why his party never really took off, as he had no voice in the media
His daughter actually had him evicted, to appease and rebrand the party. And now she's getting some exposure, but she basically shit on his father's legacy
With jews, you lose

>but mayors be like "yeah but fuck muslims"
Enough an argument in some parts of France.
I'm telling you, France is not as cucked as Sup Forums might have you believe.

Na he wasnt, typical american who read weird fact pics with fake quotes. probably thinks hitler loved islam too.

Aren't Italy and Germany as equally representative of Europe though?

>He did it in order to stop Muslims chimping out when he invaded Egypt

But he idolized Mohammad as a man and a conqueror.

Religion or not, he picked Mo over Jesus, and you can't use him against the Muslims

>They're whops like you. Show some racial solidarity spaghetti faggot.

Hell no, islanders are inbred retards.

yes but banning sharia law makes sense legally

Burkini ban does not, If I wanted to dress like a ninja at the beach I can, but it's enforced anyway regardless of legal legitimacy because everyone is fed up of Islam

Germany maybe, Italy though? Not at all.

Paris and London are mire iconic than Berlin, and I guess rome dosnt have enough gibs

they are.
If people think of europe, they think of germany and france first, then comes spain,uk,italy and then stuff like the swampgermans and the likes.

>people picture Europe
>they see Berlin

kek no, its normally Paris first then London

Shucks, and I'd thought that it was mostly because Muslims hated us for a passion (some parts of the Middle East still refer to us as the Franks, and have bittersweet memories of those Franks being the protectors of the Latin states which cucked them for so long) and that was why they mostly targeted us.

Let all the muslims there win.

[joyful nationalistic polka intensifies]

>One of the greatest conqueror of all time finds the life of other great conquerors more interesting than Jesus'.

Wow very surprising.

BASED CORSCIANS

Someone hasn't read their Rousseau

Did you just call us swamp inhabitants you little faggot
You deserve some hardcore spanking till your ass is as red as the red on your flag

I'll have you to know that my great-grandfather had served the glorious Reich in the Belgian Waffle SS you lil'dipshit

I'm sure bombing ISIS helped rile them up, but at the end of the day its about News headlines

10 DEAD IN PARIS is more striking than 10 DEAD IN BERLIN because nobody really knows or cares what berlin looks like

>Krauts actually believe this

JUST

I thought swamp Germans were the Dutch?