Does Sup Forums like the Caillou gets grounded series?

Does Sup Forums like the Caillou gets grounded series?

Other urls found in this thread:

goanimate.wikia.com/wiki/Fake_VHS_opening
closinglogos.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=cQnUdvRCKGw
youtube.com/watch?v=yEquvGujjXg
youtube.com/watch?v=LbimBz1ZwIk
youtube.com/watch?v=L2OYet6mkww
youtube.com/watch?v=ve3ka5NOvT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh no, how sad. Does that poor boy have cancer?

BAD USER ALERT

no he got GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED VGROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED

So does anyone know why those 12 year olds get so mad about "fake vhs openings"? Are they just autists?

>"fake vhs openings"
what the hell?

I don't know what that is but I can image it gets annoying that hipsters keep putting that shit everywhere when 12 year olds didn't grow up with that shit.

I was reading about this shit and they get super autistic about people making these, threatening death and that sort of thing.

I don't even know what these fake vhs openingc are. But death threats, seriously? Probably just some little kids exaggerating or something.

i still don't know what that is.
are you telling me hipsters are making movies

goanimate.wikia.com/wiki/Fake_VHS_opening

and releasing them on vhs cassettes?

Link? What where you even reading because now I'm interested.

And I know another person who is obsessed with VHS tapes and their openings. Like he'll go on to Youtube and instead of watching moe anime or cats he'll what movie trailers that came from various VHS movies.

He also enjoys a wiki where people talk about opening and closing logos and how scary they are. It's pretty fucking autistic.

closinglogos.com/

Also, enjoy the video embeded. It's an hour of logos that scare the community.

youtube.com/watch?v=cQnUdvRCKGw

I don't get calling them scary, but some closing logos are at least pretty nostalgic.
Like Gracie Films or the one with the monkey from Jimmy Neutron.

the ridiculous thing is, those Disney VHS openings are in fact REAL, not fake

so please don't spread rumors about 'fake VHS openings' if you don't even know what you're talking about

It's not even the scare factor to me, it's the fact that they catalog almost every opening, rate it by rarity and then on top of that discuss how scares people all put together.

It's a fucking galleria of shit no one cares about besides this community.

Fuck no.
Some faggot spams this shit on /f/ every other week and it's the peak of autism.

>spread rumors
What else am I supposed to call them? That's literally the only thing they're ever referred to as.

some of them are kind of loud, I guess?

I remember a thread a while back about "scary opening/closing logos".
It was by far the stupidest thing i've seen on Sup Forums.

You don't even know, nigga. The grounding videos are just the tip of the iceberg...

youtube.com/watch?v=yEquvGujjXg

i didn't know that /f/ even gets shit like caillou gets grounded posted there.

I honestly only ever knew about the Caillou videos and assumed it was just like ironic shitposting.

it's kinda makes me wonder who the hell kind of people are even making these kinds of videos in the first place.
is it kids who love caillou and get grounded a lot?
kids that follows cliche's in cartoons?
autistic nostalgic manchildren?
people that just want to make intentional cringe?

Autistic children.

No, based on some of the people I've met that are part of the community plus some of the lurking I've done on YouTube it's not ironic, it pure unleaded autism.

i never thought kids would ever know or care about such an old show as caillou, and would be way more busy being interested in gumball and Thomas the tank engine

Autism is one hell of a drug, if someone could make make it into a drug, I think the weed business would die in a week.

Thomas predates Caillou though.
Caillou isn't really that old.

weed is already pretty autistic

Thomas is still being made though.

And yet for some reason caillou is also popular with black social media, twitter and vine
youtube.com/watch?v=LbimBz1ZwIk
youtube.com/watch?v=L2OYet6mkww
youtube.com/watch?v=ve3ka5NOvT4

>Harassful content
Wat

I don't know what it means either.