Anyone have it ?

Anyone have it ?

You got me excited with the cover user.

What did happen since the alien food allergy case, anyway?

i was 100% expecting ottleys art
that threw me for a minute

.... at least i can look on the bright side
cory does know how to frame/draw the human body well

i see a forgotten story thread. ...
cmon kirkman

Some pretty good flow between the panels

dear lord, kirkman
i hope this was written before you decided to end the series

Please be a double agent Oliver. I don't want you to be a little shit that Mark has to beat sense into.

I get people not liking the art style, but it makes Eve way fucking hotter

Hey, Tech Jacket's got his new armor. Nice.

this.

please be code named re-oliver ocelot

Agreed.

Yea, Eve in the first panel on is looking pretty good. I gotta give credit to Walker, his ladies look nice.

With the coming finale I can't help but feel like Allen will be one of the ones offed. He even knows the end is coming in the last panel.

The last issue I read showed Anissa's rapebaby. How many have I missed between that and the today's?

>i see a forgotten story thread. ...
Which one?

the one where i spoke too soon

i was referring to monster girl assisting robot
...after what he did to her

i suppose its a trade by trade
yes robot tried to kill her
but the viltrumites saved her
and they are working with robot
so
thats complicated, right?
will we ever see a resolution to that story in the next 13 issues?
kirkman... what have you done

He's probably just realizing how tired he is. He's been fighting Freddy and co for 5+ years and should be dead by now. I doubt Allen can even die at this point.

damnit. allen should make it all the way... but youre right. damnit.

i just really want the final issue to be 500 hundred years into the future with mark tera oliver marky and marks wife anissa

Did Allen give Marks position away just so he'll fight Freddy for him and that's why he looks so depressed?

i dont think kirkman is clever enough for something like that

So is Allen going to be even stronger now? Doesn't he get stronger in proportion to how badly he gets fucked up?

Great now I can wait 4 months for the next issue.

What makes you say that?

It only happened once before, so we don't know. But if it is true, then he should be on Thraggs level now at minimum.

He didn't have that kind of Thing esque rock scaling on his limbs before (and he wasn't this level of huge until after the second curb stomping) so it's safe to assume he's gotten another zenkai boost.

>Lastly.. that other thing.. it's done
>Allen looking depressed
>Freddy knows where Mark is at

I feel like Oliver wouldn't give him that info unless they met face to face. I dunno, I'm just pulling shit out of my ass at this point.

I think Allen is just tired. Tired of all the fighting, war, and his bitch of a gf.
He's gonna retire to a small planet at the end, probably.

you might be right actually
this was me
maybe kirkman has leveled up

maybe oli is a triple agent wanting to get close to thragg to defeat him with his guard down (im sure thragg really tightens his jaw)

and then thragg sends his family to kill mark and well

thragg definitely kills someone
(oliver?)

Cheers user

>I'm so fucked up

>Thragg's face
He killed one of his kids, didn't he?

Terra's growing on me

Besides the last couple of pages, this was mostly a recap/table setting issue. I hope it picks up next time.

Ursaal looks like she could switch sides.

Thrash looks depressed.

Where is the rape baby?

>be grandfather of adorable viltrumite little girl
>learn that she is incredibly afraid of flying
>want to help
>have her pretend she's a magical witch from harry potter
>get her a really nice vintage broom
>the broom will be nice training wheels for her
>daughter comes
>she'll be so happy
>maybe she won't keep leaving and we can be a family again
>"UGH DADDY YOU'RE SO PROBLEMATIC"

sucks man

Mark is just butthurt for what happened...understandably...but still butthurt.

The meeting of the double Mercurys.

>Implying Rex hasn't already enslaved the entire population

Anyone who spoke out against him or he saw as a threat he had eliminated....

If only Eve's father wasn't such a hilarious misogynist.

You are probably right..we will see. But that's still a pretty dick move.

>Allen is slowly turning into The Thing

welp

I suppose that's one way to kill two kids

Ohh, fuck.

Finale? What finale? It's ending?

Terra and/or Eva is going to get killed.

Well, Rex has already failed once. Things were good after he became the King of the alien planet. Then, after, but, I do not remember how long, he fucked up.

Next year at 142 or something like that.

Monster Girl siding with the rebels began the whole of his downfall.
Then the affair happened.

Why is Terra so adorable?

Please don't kill her, Kirkman.

The sheer level of moustache will crack space and time

Remember when Robot ripped off Eves leg?

yup. its true.

kirkman is ending invincible at issue 144 (and not 150) going back on his promise since day one; that invincible would be a sprawling epic that would go on for decades where fans would be tired of it and surprised its still around, eventually passing the book off to a whole new creative team to ruin the book. nope. instead kirkman is going to end the book because "none of the big 2 will have satisfying end and i want invincible to be the opposite of everything the big 2 "

damnit kirkman
you make me mad
i was looking forward to being 35 in 10 years and still reading this fucking book

>Mark wants a quiet happy life...but that woudl be boring.

Hey, aren't the twins of this dimension supposed to be dead?

HAHA oh shit, they are!

wait a minute ....

that line cecil said to invincible always stood out to me ...
could it be ?

>get child a child sized broom
>for the kid who can't even fly
>she doesn't even know what harry potter is because she grew up on an alien planet
>get offended when daughter gets offended at your misogyny and lack of understanding of your grandchild all because you refuse to learn new technology so you can talk to your only child and her child

what said

I feel an urge to buy her Ice cream and take her to the circus
2cute4me

Plus all the people/supes he unnecessarily killed

Also, put Eve and his child in immense danger

>Yea, Eve in the first panel on

The second Mark disappeared she got off her ass and got rid of the extra ass.

It kind of sucks to be Mark, huh?

Shit, that'd be one hell of a twist. Unfortunately, I doubt there are enough issues left for it to be a viable one.

I see no problem ending Invincible before he has to rename Irredeemable.

Yeah, Robot is pretty much an irredeemable shit. Cecil is just the fucking worst of it, no matter how he tries to justify it he absolutely could have done everything he did without killing Cecil. Dude is completely normal, he could have just effortlessly incapacitated him and imprisoned him until he came around to his side (which he would have, he's Cecil).

Plans change holmes. Better to end something than to drag it out endlessly. That used to be the only thing I liked about anime (weeaboo weeaboo). 26-52 episodes, a complete-ish story, an actual finale.

Do not overestimate the power of reaching a point and saying "this is how it ends."

Anyone else getting Lex Luthor II vibes from this? They both inhabit cloned bodies and have beautiful flowing red hair.

It's like Invincible is looking at his chest of instead of his eyes

Nah, he's fixated on his purty mouth and gorgeous beard.

I bet Robot's the type to wear lifts.

>Terra is involved...sadly

Oh fug

wait is he killing those lizard aliens that were suppose to be able to kill viltrumites really easily? jesus this guy has been training nonstop for 5 years hasn't he?

>Anyone else getting Lex Luthor II vibes from this? They both inhabit cloned bodies and have beautiful flowing red hair.

Lex II was fucking fabulous, especially when the writers did not forget about his aussie accent.

I really hate how they handled him - gave him clone autism, make Supergirl go full 90s villain on him (granted, he deserved that), then turned him into silver age 40 cakes Luthor through a deal with Neron.

Then again, I'm a sucker for villain redeeming himself type of stories. Fucker got a 2nd try at life, might as well try being a better person.

>those 1000+ chapter mangas that are still going on

>It's been over five years since he took control. What's his endgame?
Nice try Kirkman, but you're talking about a character who was written patiently waiting hundreds of years to usurp control and once he did began a relentless manhunt for the family of people he feared might live to overthrow him.

...or Kirkman actually thought this out and Mark is finally an experienced and clever lad, I'm hoping for the latter. Nolan's grown soft and distracted by his position. His own son was threatened and raped under his authority.

They're the exceptions, all things considered. Out of the sheer volume of manga series, only a very tiny percentage run on like that. Compare that to mainstream superhero comics where the vast majority have been running for over 50 years (albeit having reboots and such, still they're ongoing series about the same characters). It's not a perfect comparison, but it is a valid one.

>you didnt want suffering?
>TOO BAD

>That's not his hand

Is Mark getting swole?

Mark is swole. He's been swole for a while.