COLOSTOMY BRIEFCASE

youtube.com/watch?v=4B9NtFlES4U

Is he actually senile...?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_involvement_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, just a typical low caste british expat.

I hate John Oliver, but he is right that Trump says retarded shit all the time.

Whatever are you intimating, Hans?

Well user, answer this:
Would you make this kind of tweets during a presidential campaign?

>wow
>absolutely absurd
Not an argument

During campaign
>2012
Try harder

user some of them were actually during his campaign

All of those tweets are true. Maybe you should switch shill jobs and come work for Trump. Theres probably a ton of wage gap myth tweets you can dig up on Hillary.

But Obama and Clinton are directly responsible for ISIS. He means he was sarcastic saying hes the founder. Everyone with half a brain knows what he meant
Yet MSM is pretending they don't

Healthy young Jew goes to Sup Forums, tries to shill for Hillary Gets pumped with massive shots of shill bucks, doesn't feel good and CHANGES - Autism. Many such cases!

Learn some history:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_involvement_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War

1. The support was exclusively non-lethal aid until assad crossed a red line and used chemical weapons against the rebels.

2. none of the rebels that got funded belongs to iraqi Al-Qaeda, the group that later became Isis.

3. The US was not the only western country that sent support to syrian rebels in their attempt to defeat a tyrant.

I would like to say as someone who actually lives in the middle east - i think the main US intervention that helped destabilizing the area was Bush starting the Iraq war, not obama.

HOW THE FUCK CAN HE NOT UNDERSTAND THAT HE SAID IT TO PROVOKE AND IT WAS "SARCASTIC" BECAUSE THEY DID INDEED CREATED ISIS GOD FUCKING DAMN I 'M MAD

most of those predate the campaign but stay on your ad hominem high horse, Bellepheron. Keep all humor and all personality out of politics!

..and then he recants the "sarcasm"

Shlomo moving the goalposts as usual

This is not an ad hominem user.
Ad hominem is attacking someone's character to refute a claim, which is not what im doing right now.

I just give direct evidence to prove he is not fit for posting in twitter. (yet some people here are stupid enough he can represent 300 million people for 4 years without saying retarded embarrassing things... and without fucking up sensitive governmental decisions)

FUck you and your clickbait thread you dingo ate my baby motherfucker SAGE

Thsee idiots still don't get that Trump is trolling the fuck out of them. He must laugh his ass off at them.

Your candidate isn't looking too well

>He is just pretending to be retarded!

He is clearly making media talk about it more
I don't think you understand the game at all
I didn't deny bush started it, but Obama campaigned on ending wars
Clinton was the deciding influence to invade Syria

>March 17-20

I think Isis would have been created regardless of what Obama would do. the people who created isis were already well militarized before he even entered presidency.

But regardless of that, just note that trump said he would do many of things he "blames" previous presidents for.

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

there goes Greece, folks. Think of Plato in his heaven of ideas looking down and shaking his head.

>not ad hominem
>defines ad hominem
>definition exactly fits what he posted

the claim you're trying to refute, using the ad hominem fallacy, is that Trump is fit for office

Trumpfag: Trump will be a great president
You: No he won't. Look at his tweets.

You might as well say "look at his ties!"

tl;dr Greece is no longer Greece

user, you clearly don't understand what is Ad Hominem.

Ad hominem would be something like:
Person 1: "Cornflakes are really tasty"
Person 2: "You are stupid, therefore cornflakes must taste bad".

It's bad because its a logical failure - whether person 1 is stupid or not has nothing to do with the taste of cornflakes.

BUT

If you look at what did, it was actually a logical argument - I said trump will do stupid things as a president, and gave examples of stupid things he did in the past as evidence. that's not ad hominem, that's proper argumentation.

That video is retarded, its out of context totally
And other times he's just playing politics, he was building in new York. of course you have to suck democrats dick. Especially the corruption queen

I literally provided you a video proving undeniably their presidential candidate doesnt stop lying and flip flopping.

End your denial, trump is a complete liar

Trumplet imagination running wild. You cunts are 2nd to /mlp/ with wild fantasies.

>Trump is a functionally illiterate autist

Whattcha doin Rabbi?

>whether person 1 is stupid or not has nothing to do with the taste of cornflakes.

You're right. Your argumentation is pristine.
1. Trump uses twitter to say things I think are stupid
2. Twitter is not an advertising tool but a direct window into a person's soul.
3. because trump sent out what I think are stupid tweets, and because there is no distinguishing a man from his tweets, and no distinguishing between tweets and actions, Trump will most certainly make stupid decisions as president

I can't find a flaw

I honestly hope and pray John Oliver winds up dead by 2017.

He almost solely responsible for Weedman's majority.

>replying to a shill bait thread

user,

1. if you deny Trump has done stupid things in this campaign, you are stupid.

2. if you dont agree that an history of doing stupid things is evidence for doing stupid things in the future, you are stupid.

Are you the same shill Jew who kept defending Obama and Hillary and denying they indirectly gave arms and money to ISIS?

very good. good consistency.

now pivot so I'm the subject of your ad hom

I think we need to destroy the 1%

>another Israeli CTR in this thread

You just can't help but do it for shekels schlomo.

You have entered a shill thread, post your best gore or nigger hate vids.