Sup Forums is getting raided

...by autistic /r9k/ redditors.

When did Sup Forums turn into /r9k/ with flags. Ho do we take our board back and talk about important stuff (White Genocide Jewish Problem Cultural Marxism) instead of the sexual frustration of ugly virgins?

You rage you lose.

Fucking /r9k/ niggers and their bullshit

Fucking off Canada

Finally, a brother who agrees. This shit needs to be deleted by the mods, it undermines the real purpose of this board.

When wasnt pol r9k with flags?

And dont ever put reddit and us in the same sentence.

/r9k/ are big failures in life, with women especially.

meanwhile, Sup Forums has sources on why the world is fucking up, so /r9k/ comes on here hoping the world fixes itself so they get a girl to kiss them on the cheek.

/r9k/ thinks that 'day of the rope' and then a nationalist world would get them gf, even though they'd be the first fuckers to struggle in an alpha nationalist state.

It's how you fuck that matters, not your penis size.

You could have big penis. If you're fucking useless, then you're useless.

You could have small/tiny, but if you actually know what you're doing then you're all good.

As for people with literally no dick. Master your tongue.

Most of you are no better than the NEETS on r9k. The only difference is you are in denial. Drops mic.

why do you want to become straya ?

>le everyone on here is NEET

Sup Forums is pretty diverse

Honestly, country blocking the syrup drinkers would get rid of 90% of trash that appears on this board.

interesting though, seems like every forum/website has these people and it's not really an invasion, it's just evolution. it's fun to watch society collapse, you can see already lonely male NEETs are taking over, it's sexually frustrated males spamming their incoherent rage all over the internet, they are growing in numbers, so just expect this to be the new norm.

Daily reminder that the bond between husband and wife is sacred, has explicit parallels with the relationship between Christ and the church, and is far far more important than the sexual act.

This holds true no matter how many pictures of vegetables you post.

/r9k/ here
We taking over Sup Forums , get used it

>It's how you fuck that matters, not your penis size.

this is what every single chump with a tiny penis says lmao

you bet your ass we are

Women are one of the main reasons either of those problems exist.

/r9k/ wants to be redpilled, they have been posting threads about lately

Come Leaf, do it

Before the flags where intoduced before the redditors discovered /r9k/ and before all that cancerous MGTOW "redpill" crap exploded on reddit we used to have a few actual political and interesting threads on Sup Forums every now and then

Nowdays it is a constant 247 shitfest of shills racemixing and cuckposting along with cringy virgins whining about their sexual frustrations

well /r9k/ is getting subverted by /lgbt/ and reddit
we have to seek refuge somewhere

>r9k/ wants to be redpilled

/r9k/ "redpill" = faggotry virginity weakness racemixing femininity

who gives a fuck

just hide the posts and let the sexually frustrated permavirgins redpill eachother and become MGTOWs

"Still does not know"

God that's so cringeworthy.

MGTOW is the polar opposite of redpill. Besides the term "redpill" had nothing to do with something so inane as sex and relationships. That was before it got appropriated by reddit of course

sadly, its a sign that your audience is growing. I see current generation Sup Forums tier threads on all boards now.

How is "small" not average if most men have it then?

mods don't care anymore, they have been compromised

MGTOW is a consequence of being redpilled.

>MGTOW is a consequence of being redpilled.

There is nothing redpilled about being a whiny weak effeminate beta bitch meninist. Besides redpill has nothing to do with relations or other inane stuff like that

This
If anyone fucked over Sup Forums royally then its trump.
Weve got like half of reddit and all of r/DonaldTrump on here and theyre (just like immigrants in yuropoor) making the original boardculture go extinct and replace it with their reddit shit.
Id take 10 million r9k neet mgtows over 1000 redditors of any sort

>whiny weak effeminate beta bitch
aren't those guys whiteknight beta orbiters? Or are those people same types but they chose different path'?

MGTOWs pretend to not care about women but in reality they are the biggest orbiters. If any woman offered them sex they would abandon their "ideology" in a heartbeat

>15cm
Am i fucked boys?

This.

13cm-15cm is completely average, dont listen to roastie infographs.

we still here

nigger

gas the kikes

>r9k invading

Normies invaded r9k first. Then again, the biggest problem is democrats invading Sup Forums.

Democrats can't 'invade' Sup Forums. They are welcome to contribute like anyone else. Stop trying to make Sup Forums your safe space, /reddit9k/.

Canada is definitely the worst shitposter.

At least with Straya you can get a laugh or two. Canada is just a butthurt wannabe shitposter

Based Ausie

> Sup Forums is invading every board (r9k/ in particular) pushing their stupid shit on them
> "IT'S THE ROBOTS WHO ARE INVADING!"

Shut the fuck up you stupid son of a bitch.
Go pay your fucking denbts

>Sup Forums is invading every board

I see this so often. It's not Sup Forums, but idiot crossboarding newfag redditors.

>contribute

thats a funny word for making stupid bait posts about DRUMPF BTFO

This board is called politically incorrect and not mainstream cuck politics for a reason.

>implying that this isn't cointelpro, ctr and the jidf in it's purest form

>says the redditors who have been here for 4 months at most

Shitposters deserve to be shot, but people with different opinions are allowed.

>someone who probably wasn't even around for ZimZam or Dorner calling me a newfag

damn the Boston Bombing happened in 2013 too, that was a big year.

I was, I just doubt you were considering you think Sup Forums is meant to be a shitposting hugbox instead of allow actual discussion.

Come here for a kek, go to 8ch Sup Forums for a discussion.

it's the fucking election cycle. i can't remember how many trump threads i was in where some faggots were crossposting on Sup Forums and the_donald.

we literally imported illegal Sup Forums-tards and redditors to the board, just as summer was beginning. I think they'll thin out and become redpilled but it's gonna take time.

In the meantime post more /NSG/. It's our board after all

They don't have the power. They will lose

More likely the shills are just posing as /r9k/ now to turn the boards against each other

this. retards from reddit for some reason feel the need to try too hard to fit in so they post Sup Forums shit in completely unrelated threads
>thread about Overwatch art on /ic/
>GLOBALIST SHILL GAME MADE BY KIKES

And another one

It is basically non stop 24/7 1 in 3 threads is some /r9k/ slide crap

We all know, is funny to see that they pretend to be leftist without any strong points to their "views", pretend to be a cuck and happy about it, supporting rapefugees etc.