What Sup Forums villain is literally you?

What Sup Forums villain is literally you?

>always getting shit on
>nothing ever goes to plan
>never get the girl

I tried to do an evil deed once and I just ended up helping people, I'm just not cut out to be a villain.

i paid the troll toll once

Literally me.

I wanted to be him. Pretty sure I started acting like him for a while

For me it's the Joker. Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

I don't have a dog though

where did you get a picture of me OP?

I'll STEAL it! No one will ever know!

I wish Jackposting was a meme

Probably the penguin desu.
I'm a fat fuck with a lot of money.

>villain

I dont think I have evil in me honestly
Closest is like Chaotic Neutral
so... a pirate?
Barbosa?

>Not posting real pirate

>Barbosa?
t. alberto

Probably the funniest villain ever desu

unrelated Sup Forums picture

where the fuck did you get this picture of me

This guy.
Best character by far.

You could always take a time machine back a few years.

ICE KING

I'm the Riddler, he's intelligent, childish and with a high functioning case of autism.

>high functioning
>beat his daughter to death in a maddened rage for literally no reason

>Intelligent, Nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor

no beer and no tv make me go something something too

Please take down this picture of me.

>JACKED.com

Isn't that guy the new pokemon game villain?

I'd say... this guy, but... I dunno... I guess... he kinda... maybe... resembles me... I don't know, heheh...

>Don't know what to do with his life
>Just do what the others demand
>Is nice with everyone but fucks up a lot
>Is great with cooking and animals, but terrible in his job

If you have muscles and hair like that as well, I need to know:

-how are you still single?
-what are you doing after this?

Fucking, hippies.

>lazy, apathetic about own health/life
>depressed
>unmotivated
>insecure
>keeps people at arms length most times
>bitter as hell

this fucker

fuck off

RIPs.

I aspire to be him, anyway.

I find her really fucking annoying but yeah
>Lonely as fuck
>Delusions of grandure, can't help but see myself as smarter than everyone else
>Even though I'm a goofy shitlet and pretty much do the exact same shit as Dom when I'm alone, making her scenes more painful to watch
>Plan out elaborate ways to mess with people when they piss me off (2 kids started stealing my lunch so one day I put staples in my sandwich)
>Sadistically destroy anything I can and mess with AI's in most games
>insecure

I'm pretty much just Dominator if she was a fat guy. ugh

Most of those traits apply to Hater, though, who is a 10x cooler villain to compare yourself to.

This. Hate's great, best villain.

Nah. Hater conquers planets because he wants to be popular. Dominator destroys them because she was lonely, bored, and eventually found fun in messing with people.

I'm looking to improve but that's far more like me than Hater is.

Btw I'm not saying I enjoy Dom more. Hater is an infinitely better character

I am a triggered Feminist that needs to go back to Tumblr or /mlp/ .

Shit, now we need to quarantine the thread. It's breached the Contaiment Zone.

Why are you here?

>There is a place for you, it's called /cancer/ also known as /mlp/

>I put staples in my sandwich
Holy fuck, nice. Anything come from that?

Blood. A lot of blood.

Full story because fuck it I'm bored. So back when I was 8 I was sent to a holiday program during holidays because I had a single mother who had to work. It sucked, it was pretty much whole days of recess, only now the only kids around were shitheads who's parents didn't want to babysit. Once there were these two guys who would come up to me, beat me up, eat my lunch and break anything else in my bag.

They ended up breaking my favourite toy, a Buzz lightyear I'd had since 3 years old, so I decided to get them back by poisoning my lunch. I couldn't actually find rat poison so I went with planting staples in my sandwich instead. The two guys approached me like always and shoved me aside before going into my bag. One of them pulled out a container of Oreos I had and started eating them. The other guy pulled out my sandwich.

He bit into it and chewed a couple of times while looking down at me like a smug fuck. I was surprised as first because the reaction wasn't instant, but then it slowly happened. He stopped chewing. His eyes began to water and he spasmed in reaction. Then he started coughing. It was like a horror movie, blood just started gushing out the guy's mouth as he groaned in agony. The other guy screamed and one of the care takers came over and saw what was happened.

An ambulance was called over. The guy's parents also showed up and afterwards they all drove off in an ambulance. I don't know how the fuck it happened but I got off scot-free. No one ever came to me to ask what happened, and neither of those kids ever told on me. Maybe they were afraid of getting in trouble for stealing/breaking my shit but fuck I don't know.

Violence really IS the answer.

>He bit into it and chewed a couple of times while looking down at me like a smug fuck. I was surprised as first because the reaction wasn't instant, but then it slowly happened. He stopped chewing. His eyes began to water and he spasmed in reaction. Then he started coughing. It was like a horror movie, blood just started gushing out the guy's mouth as he groaned in agony. The other guy screamed and one of the care takers came over and saw what was happened.

JOJOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I love it.

Dude, if he swallowed some of that, it would've shredded his throat and maybe even his stomach.

That's fucking awesome.

>shredded his throat and maybe even his stomach

You're right that Hater wanted to rule the Galaxy to be popular, but rewatch The Funk again, he had similar motives to Dom, at least earlier on.

I feel you user, youre better than Dom already

not a grill but yeah pretty much dude shego

O...oy vey.

thanks user

Only hippies ever thought it wasn't.

im not a villan

Deadpool's unironically more down-to-earth than most capes.

Also, he's definitely a villain.To himself

I could not give less of a shit about that gorilla and everyone thinks I'm an asshole now because of it.

Kilgrave from Jessica Jones (not familiar with original Purple Man)

I to am vindicative manchild with no concern for anyone. I wish I had awesome rape powers.

OP, you're the most worthless complete faggot piece of shit I've ever come across

Haha! Nah, you're alright

I'm an immigrant who uses his wife's alimony payments to create brilliant -inators but I always get thwarted by my semi-aquatic, egg-laying mammal of a nemesis. Such is life though.

Don't tell me you went in that Boy's hole

If he qualifies as an antagonist, anyway.

>never get the girl
Chuck Jones begs to differ. I think he was always a closet Tom fanboy.

Basically me but more antisocial.

this fucker right here

Literally

>villain

> not jerry
Kill yourself.

>tfw not even Wander cared enough to defend him when everyone was shitting on him

>don't do shit of my own accord
>roll with whatever the flavor of the month is
>read anything Sup Forumsmmunists tell me and avoid 90% of comics out of fear of having shit taste

We can only go back two seconds, lets just bring a new meme.

Aw, come on guys. You know the answer.

I'm fat, a neck beard and I have a unhealthy interest in /co stuff and technology.

Haha, I bet jack smells like sweat and BO after bing wrapped up in that black coat all day. Wouldn't it be funny if you held him down, strip him and just sniff his steamy pits and ass? As a joke. Haha.

You're a loli?

You can fix at least two of those things