So we're approaching the end of his rule barring an emergency that postpones the US election

So we're approaching the end of his rule barring an emergency that postpones the US election.

Was his presidency as bad as people were predicting? Was it worse?

How will he be remembered?

it was what both parties expected, he will be remembered as nothing more than the first mulatto president

A weakling. An invitation to our enemies. Iran and putin's wet dream. They will hang portraits of him in the Middle East.

He'll ultimately be remembered as 8 more years of Bush

Obama actually deported more Mexicans than any previous president so that in and of itself is a good thing

Obamacare will likely get replaced with something else as it's really proven to be no better than the previous system

All in all his presidency was nothing unique

Hillary will be even worse

Good job buying into the neocon propaganda of le evil Iran and le Putin is literally Satan

He started out fine but went lame duck almost immediately after winning re-election.

He literally could have gotten more things done if he wasn't president than he did the entire time he was actually president.
Also I wasn't a racist before Obama, so he did a good job there.

I don't think so

It will be business as usual with her which means more shitty wars in the Middle East and more corporate welfare

Hillary Clinton is a tried and true neoconservative and the only reason that idiots think otherwise is because Bernie did his job perfectly and that was to make Hillary not look like a raging neocon

Funny that Hillary is now copying Trump almost word for word with her "I'll bring back jobs from China" commercials despite the fact that she's pro free trade across the board

possibly the weakest president in the last century

has good things to say about muslims and none about Americans

allowed the military to turn PC

constantly tries to fuck with our rights like a dictator

He was a pretty "meh" president. He'll be remembered for being black and the mess that is obamacare

Really makes you think.

LBJ was worse, nobody can top creating the welfare state thats brought america to its knees

Bad. Getting too involved in local incidents and making it worse.

>Cool clock, Ahmed. Please let me suck on your Muslim cock in the White House.
>Proceeds to attempt to sue the government for millions.

He will be remembered for being black.

In all fairness the military has always been where presidents do their little social experiments because they have absolute control over it

I'm not saying that what Obama has done to the military is good and in fact I am ardently against the idea of women serving in combat or trannies being allowed to serve or even gays being openly in (no problem with them in just let them keep it to themselves there was nothing wrong with "don't ask don't tell")

But it is hardly unprecedented

Sadly, this clown will be remembered. He should fall off the history books like Harrison or Polk.

Having a beer w a cop on the lawn. Trivialized the office.

>Trump starts to win by a large margine
>suddenly there's a huge 'emergency'
>Obama continues his reign indefinitely

>millions of people lost their jobs during that time
>OMG THANKS OBAMA WORST PRESIDENT

He will be remembered as the "If I had a son" president once the pothead daughter marries a cokehead Jew.

>barring an emergency that postpones the US election.
that's the last card, might get played desu "race riots" and whatnot

>creating the welfare state

Started with FDR's, the liberal's God of All Presidents (besides Abraham Lincoln, even though Lincoln's stupid ass was Republican) and Bill Clinton

Negligible at best.
Treasonous at worst.
Exactly what I expected.