Russian cenima is getting into superheroes with Guardians

Russian cenima is getting into superheroes with Guardians.
youtube.com/watch?v=vteA3NL5CXM
youtube.com/watch?v=AH_D8COMbhc

Other urls found in this thread:

viewcomic.com/superman-red-son-2014/
youtube.com/watch?v=3ucl_PfzMmg
youtube.com/watch?v=oo7kIi9obJo
youtube.com/watch?v=YKejRIdDeN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Soviet Union Superheroes
Lol really?!

That's about as silly as a hero of capitalism

>Electro bane
>Scarlet Witch
>Bucky gear Rising
>Bear Mode

You have a problem with soviet supersoldiers, user?

more like

>Whiplash mr manhattan
>Invisible Woman
>GI Bucky
>King.... Panda

Way better cinematography than ANY marvel movie.

It's a shame murrikans are not the bad guys

>*Runs really fast behind you*

Psh, nothin' personal kid.

Wow this is putting every released Marvel film to shame!

Certainly watching this!

Who is?

Well, the CGI isn't quite Sharknado-tier, but it'll do.

>two sickles
>no hammer
Dropped.

I like.

>It's a "Sup Forums thinks cinematography amounts to how much filter you apply to the image" episode

>filters

You idiot. Keep watching your high budget TV shows with static cameras.

>it's a marveldrone gets assblasted over nothing episode

Not even, bro. Just 'cause Marvel has bad cinematography doesn't mean Russian Justice League has it good.

I bet they called one of them Captain Russia, what kind of dick names himself after their country

Well that looks dumb as fuck, but there's a bear with a mini gun, so consider me interested.

>A Communist shithole in incapable of creative ideas

Color me surprised.

I'm pretty sure Russia isn't communist anymore

that looks pretty fucking sweet. specially bear Putin

That reminds me. Is Red Son any good?

By the White Wolf! It's a movie about the Soviet Super Soldiers/ Winter Guard!

Isn't russian cinema absolutely horrid

Incredible.
viewcomic.com/superman-red-son-2014/

K I N O
I
N
O

>trailer has this cool Geokinetic character
>trailer spoils that he dies before the final battle

DROPPED.

>bringing this garbage here when it has nothing to do with comics and cartoons at all
Go back to Sup Forums.

Actually looks pretty cool. Thanks.

They have some great movies actually.

>not knowing the Ultimate Federalist Freedom Fighters

So

Volt
Widowmaker
Raiden
King

Think of it like /tg/, fantasy novel discussion should go on /lit but /lit/ is fucking shit so they use the fact that most of what they do is fantasy to be able to have those threads on /tg/ instead. Its the same here most of what we talk about on Sup Forums is heros so we can steal it from Sup Forums (admitidly Sup Forums while bad is nowhere near as horrible as /lit/)

No that's american "cinema"

Except that people who bring genre fiction to /tg/ are pretty chill even if their tastes can be shit.
Sup Forums only brings annoying Sup Forumstards in.

>Leviathan
>great movie
Oh, you're one of those faggots.
At least post a good modern Russian movie like The Major or The Fool. Hell, even The Geographer Drank His Globe Away is better than this piece of shit

Mostly when it comes to comedies (although there are some rare as natural purple eyes exceptions) and action movies. The latter is probably because our """"""""""creators"""""""""" are trying to ape Hollywood and manage to be even less competent at that.
(for Christ's sake, we had a movie that was such a blatant Raimi's Spider-Man rip-off it wasn't even funny.)
Art-house is generally solid.

Anti Mage, Lone Ruid, Razor and.. no idea what the girl do

That speedster's blades trigger me somewhat. They seem too curved and look like they would be a pain to swing at high speeds.

I am disappointed because I thought that the girl was going to be the werebear, but instead she has invisibility and electricity based powers or something?

The villain looks interesting, a technopath that creates awesome toys for his minions and counters the Soviet missiles and other tech.

Those spider tanks are sexy.

>trigger
>disappointed
It's a good thing because you're looking at a Russian action movie that isn't Brother, Night Watch or Antikiller.
Lowering your expectations is natural.

>tfw the atmosphere of Brother, Antikiller or even some (not in a bad way) trash Chernyi Fraer are the only good thing about 90s in Russia

Neither comic nor cartoon related.

IT WILL BE TOP MOVIE IN THE WORLD! BETTER THAN AVENGERS AND DC TRASH

Night Watch was an action movie?

I'm only watching this for the bear.
But man, do I hate this director. He's been making one shit movie after another.

>movie with a Russian Bear Super Soldier
And here I thought superheroes would never interest me again.

Slava Rusiji!

The girl has water-based powers.
Asian Bucky is wind-based and the bearded guy is earth-based.
And then there's the bear.

REMOVE COMMIES

>Slava Rusiji!
SLAVA UKRAINE
GEROYAM SLAVA

>A bear
My sides!

Someone never heard of Kenji Mizoguchi.

It looks ridiculous, but I guess it at least sends a good message, having the team consist of a Russian, a Caucasian, a Kazakh and a Ukranian girl

Someone never heard of Andrei Tarkovsky.

I'd like to recommed Waterloo by Sergei Bondarchuk, if you haven't seen it.
It will most likely be the only movie in human history which features 15,000 soldiers and 2,000 cavalry on screen, since CGI is possible.

Yeah, fuck you, Hard to Be a God came out like 2 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ucl_PfzMmg

Guys, don't bother. Director of "modern Adam Sandler tier" movies, untalanted actors and retarded idea. It will be worse than FF, I garantie that

The comedies and action movies are pretty bad. The historical movies are often amazing.

I bet three thousand dollars if the woman is just a pretty asset and does no real heroics.

Which one? Their Nick Fury stand-in is a woman.

No.

Mary Sue Luthor and literally grasping at straws to make Superman "evil"

>The historical movies are often amazing
Which are?
Please don't say Stalingrad or Burnt by the Sun 2 (seriously, what the fuck happened to Mihalkov? The first Burnt by the Sun" was amazing)

Name few at least. I bet it will be from meh to bad.

>a RIGHT WING CHRISTIAN shithole incapble of creative ideas

Fixed ya cunt

One of the best Superman stories ever written, m8.

Holy shit those voice overs in the second link are horrible. Couldn't make it past the minute mark.

>discussing Russian cinema with Sup Forums
I'd much rather go back to sosach, thank you very much.
And I can't stand sosach.

I liked Battle for Sevastopol and Battalion was pretty interesting, especially since I can't even remember another female war movie.
I enjoyed the recent Catherine the Great mini-series and Dostoyevsky's The Idiot adaptation.
The Turkish Gambit was a fun movie in my opinion.

It's fucking fantastic.

what is this?
ps1 graphics and garage band soundtrack?

Eh, critics in my country praised both Leviathan and Durak and honestly, based on their trailer, they looked both interesting to me.
For some reason, the last movie you spoke was never released here.

And about this Guardians, the first trailer is absolutely unimpressive which is a problem when the director clearly try to make this superhero seemed impressive. And the second one looks like a generic low tier action movie. You can barely tell it's russian.

I thought that was a Maria Hill analogue.

Nevermind, both of them. Invisible girl even seems to be tied up to a pole getting lightning shot at her cunt

>cenima

This said, I'm a bit confused but also thrilled. It doesn't look like the ebst movie ever made but heck, I want to see what Russia does with superheroes.

pic unrelated because capitalism

Wait, Sarik Andreasyan is behind this?
P.S.
>mfw I originally intended the first line of this post as a joke thinking you mean someone like Bekmambetov is behind this, then looked it up
Jesus fucking Christ. This cannot be real.

Oh, and I'm an autist who cannot into reading emotions and thought this was a shocked expression at first, nevermind.

Russian here. The director is a spoiled hack who makes money because of the obscene amount of commercials in his movies and some connections. His movies have scripts written by film school rejects and CGI (if there's any) looks worse than PS2 graphics.

He made a futuristic action movie about the card game, for Christ's sake.

WOAH is russia even allowed to call themselves the soviet union anymore?

Well if they were fighting the US they'd lose, just like they lost in real life

Wouldn't make for such a great movie

Still better than Snyder's movies

they shouldve given the bear man a big hammer and then he drops it and sickle man pick it up and uses it and its like a team moment or whatever

>The Turkish Gambit
Oh, man. The nostalgia.
>tfw this was playing on every radio-station and musical channel
youtube.com/watch?v=oo7kIi9obJo

well now you can enjoy the best russian cinema can offer RIGHT NOW in a theater near you

>Russian superheroes
Hey, fellow Russians. Does anyone even remember Meчeнoceц?

> the movie is to be released February 23rd
T-thanks, what a nice birthday present.

I don't know anything about movies or anything about Russia, but something about the filmwork seemed off, the acting was weird, and the action seemed meh.
In any case, Russian heroes should be cool, bears are always cool, so I suppose there's something there, but I'd be lying if I didn't go into this thread slightly thiking there was a Winter Guard movie being made, or something.

It's Mrs. Gradenko!

You're not fooling anyone.

Doesn't look less trashy than the western shit we gobble up.

Only upcoming Russian sci-fi movie I'm interested in seeing is this: youtube.com/watch?v=YKejRIdDeN0

>COMA
is it about drinking lots of vodka?

It's actually not.

Looks like bootleg Fant4stic.

Russian has two words for blue, but they still make this "teal and orange" shit.

Why do people lust after high-def when the current fashion is to crush spectral and spatial resolution?

Silly American, Russians don't go into coma from that. That scenario would have to involve a western protagonist.

When I do remember it, I wish I didn't.

the beat thing is pretty cool

Isn't one of the Bubble comics getting an adaptation as well? Can't remember which one though.

>14 year old white middleclass suburban edgelord detected

Major Grom is supposedly getting a movie adaptation, everything else will have animated shorts or something.

Seems weirdly familiar.
Is it based on book?

Yep, they have already casted actors and everything.