ITT: Cartoons ahead of its time

ITT: Cartoons ahead of its time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Di3BD-LJ084
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

both of these are fucking cancer

If there was ever a reason to hate gay people this would be it.

Nothing in this thread is good or remotely groundbreaking.

No it wasn't. It died the quick death it deserved.

Allen Gregory was legitimately one of the worst things I have ever fucking seen.

ReBoot.
Seriously the later seasons of that show were ahead of the curve for all of television, not just animation.

youtube.com/watch?v=Di3BD-LJ084
The theme song and Gina were the only good things about this show. Unfortunately, they just HAD to redesign her and make her less attractive in the process! This was the superior design, IMO.

Allen Gregory was fucking TRASH.

A non-stereotypical gay lead. I liked it so much I bought the DVD

I've always wanted to watch this show but early 2000 3D animation really puts me off.
I'll have to do it someday though

>early 2000
I thought it aired in the 90s.

I really liked the episode based off motherfucking The Prisoner of all things even if it ended with a lame "it was all a dream"

I didn't even get the references at the time, I just knew my mind was full of fuck watching it. I regret missing the whole Daemon arc when that finally happened, though.

this tbqh desu

pretty refreshing, not sure I'd rewatch though

It's worth it. The animation gets better and better as the show goes on and seasons 2 - 4 are pretty much the best serialized storytelling you're going to find in Western animation.

It really needed another season to get comfortable, but the seed of a great show is there.

If there is ever a moment where Allen Gregory perfectly fits the west's zeitgeist I will HAPPILY join ISIS.

When Enzo sees Megabyte in the mirror it crushes me every time.

Game Over
User Wins

I liked that in other systems the system voice was different. Like in the desert system it was an Arab man.

t. Woolie

I think you missed the point of this thread.

That and Unsupervised really got screwed. They were both finding their stride and ended up canceled. I wish FX had gotten behind both of them like they had done for Archer when it's first season had shit ratings.

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet.