Classic Breev

Not sure why a couple's preteen kid would get blamed for a late night mugging turned murder, no matter the race, but it's a provocative take I guess?

Well they wouldnt be rich to begin with. Jokes aside, no one fucking cares user

Yeah. Okay, Tom. Whatever you think will make Captain Marvel sell better.

Trying to fucking hard.

What the fuck is his position at Marvel besides being a neckbeard, fedora wearing fatass?

>please give me head pats

I just...I just really want Marvel to just stop giving politicsfags ammunition. Is that too much to ask? Can they not go one week without handing shitposters fresh material to work with?

why would Bruce get arrested for not getting shot by a mugger?

Should somebody tell him that Joe Chill escaped from the scene and didn't get caught for decades?

If Batman was black and in the Marvel universe, he would be killed off at the beginning of the most recent semi-annual tentpole event in an attempt to grab headlines, and then be replaced by a younger, possibly female version at the end of the event, in an attempt to grab headlines.

Executive Editor and Senior Vice President of Publishing.

Not really, they would never would have jailed Joe Chill thou...

Before this thread's inevitable 404 in a few minutes,
>overweight white male with glasses, an unkempt beard and a fucking fedora
It's becoming harder and harder to differentiate white knights, male feminists and SJWs from the fedora tipping manchildren they're fighting against.

Just get it over and fuck each other already.

but he's not a literally who

KEK

>Editor
>Marvel

His positions seem either made up or vague.

Really makes you think :^)

Im pretty sure a 8 year old wouldnt get blame and he would get sent to a foster home if Alfred isnt around.

One of the dumber things I've heard in my life.

>if Alfred isnt around.

He isnt. Which may be presumptuous on Breev's part?

That is awfully racist of him. Why can't blacks have butlers?

I like that given all the contrarian things he's constantly posting, he looks exactly like you'd imagine in real life.

Someone hasn't seen Fresh Prince of Bel-air

I've met black people with white butlers, what kind of racist shit is this?

Someone PLEASE reply to this saying how fucking racist it is to imply that black people can't have butlers.

The butler would have to be blacker.

It is. First hes saying the Waynes cant be rich because they are black. I dont think they would rich like Bruce was but im pretty sure Thomas was a doctor so they would still be well off.
And if they still live well off with the doctor shit then why cant they have a butler.

Someone needs to remind him Bruce was 8 when he lost his folks. The worst that would happen is he would wind up in foster care.

Alright want to provide solid evidence proving that would happen Tom ?

So he thinks blacks are inferior?

>harder to differentiate white knights, male feminists and SJWs from the fedora tipping manchildren they're fighting against.

the fact you think these are opposing entities is alarming.

>I know nothing about publishing so it must be made up or vague
A huge problem with this board is that people think they're fucking experts and come off like retards

To be fair with the quality at Marvel and DC the editor position may as well be made up.

So yeah more proof that everyone working on Marvel books is a fucking retard. They need to clean house