Salmiak culture

Salmiak SHOULD be prohibited by law

During the 24 years I have not experienced anything as nauseating as the Finnish salmiakkikulttuuri
> TAA is tämmönen our Finnish thing. We're so tough and sisukkaita that only we can eat this
In reality, all the foreigners who salmiakki sting in his mouth and stupid to think how people with intellectual disabilities living in Finland birds of a feather. The worst thing here is not the fact that some juntit still boasts this
> Yeah actually we Finns are so fired up that people dare to eat this
Really embarrassing, I say. Not anywhere else in the world, for example, to eat their own shit and brag about how we're idiots

> In4b fucking vässykkä man child. Are you bitter when you do not like men with rough

Yes. I am very fucking bitter, but I think I have cause to do so when I think back to early elementary school life

> Your first category
> During one graders birthday
> Used to bring candy to school during the birthday party
> The birthday boy will salmiakki
> The whole class is totally freaking out. It's as if I'd run into the middle of rabies affected by foxes
> It is the amount of kola and screaming
Be totally amazed and do not realize what is happening
> Understand everything due from liquorice
> Taste salmiakki
> I was shocked just terrible taste. Candy which is not sweet
> Tastes vomiting drug
> Sal ammoniac, grinning while hitting in tears
> Class pärisijä notices this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_5fQZhv0poU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would hope that even someone to understand what kind of pain Finnish salmiakkikulttuuri can cause ordinary people. I believe that we are persecuted more can be found in Finland, so I encourage you to open up your experience related to Salmiak

yet it is said that "winning the lottery is born in Finland". I would add only that winning the lottery is born in Finland, if you fancy ZALMIAKISTAAAA !!!

Salmiak is disqusting and full of oestrogen

keywords: salmiak kossu, sisu, finland, suur-suomi, mämmi, sauna, saatana, byggmax.fi, asunto-auto, karavaanari, isämmaa, mämmi makaroonilaatikko hernekeitto makkara kalja

jevs stop bulling

what the fug :ddd

>says the gay

You mean drop? Drop is dank as fuck. Dutch master race here.

Benis?

Absolutely fucking disgusting you MONGOLOID SCUM.

Here is a picture of some actually DELICIOUS ANGLO LIQUORICE.

aryan-tier liquorice

plebcuck-tier liquorice for untermensch

Nothing but sugar. Absolutely fucking disgusting.

I legitimately thought this was an Aussie shitpost until I saw the flag because I can't understand what the fuck you just said.

Now I just think it's an Aussie with a proxy.

Agreed

This is pretty goat

Mitä vittua :D

Manchild. I guess you aint chilipää too

>not liking salmiak

>Aryan Tier
>Gets systematically destroyed by ANGLOS

There will be no place for you in the sweet liquorice world after we have made it POST-ARYAN.

Nallekarkkihomoseksuaali :D

After seeing all these retarded fins posting I think I want to move there. Purify the mongol genes with my aryan blood :^)

>Finland
>Aryan

Gidings me?

>eurocucks desperately trying to meme themselves into relevance

Go home and take your forced memetics with you

Salmiakk is lovely and tasty...

You british bastards are just a bunch of inbred fucks with down syndrome-tier faces and fucked up teeth.

What a suprise that a swedish faggot does not eat the god-tier candy. Salmiak 4 lyfe.

ok kid

You live in nigger island :D

t. moghul khan

We are the most beautiful, graceful and lyrical people upon this fine world you FINNIC-UNGULATE WORM.

It's arguably an acquired taste, but liquorice and salmiak are great. Nordic liquorice is a lot better than the Dutch, German and Anglo variants

mandatory mention of LAKUPIPPU

youtube.com/watch?v=_5fQZhv0poU

also this shit is Sup Forums tier where's the janitor

>shitskin detected

LOVE IT!

Pls don't. We all think you british fags are pussies because you can't even conquer Ireland. Come on guys it's RIGHT THERE! Just take it you whimps!

Didnt know there were any true sweedes left.

You're right though, salmiak is the fruit of the gods, and all the ackhmeds saying otherwise are probably niggers.

Sulta puuttuu olla-verbi sieltä. Nyt sanot "lotossa voittaminen on syntynyt suomessa". Oikein olisi "being born in Finland is like winning the lottery" tai ehkä "winning the lottery is being born in Finland".

I can't say you're that beautiful with teeth like this m8. Pretty scary stuff.

Fuckin jews always putting black candy in the mixes.

If you don't like Salmiakki you are non-white. End of discussion.

>Daddy Cool :D

I actually order this shit from Finland
i think it tastes nice...

Licorice is for people who are older than old.

>Via 9gag
Get the fuck out you fucking retard you are a disgrace to our noble race.

Another finnish shit thread. Please dont spread our autism to here. Mod ban fin autism thread please

Cuck

Quit salmiak-shaming you biggot.

>Hating on your own nation

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING BURG

Germans produce some good shit

You Sverigecucks are disgusting and full of estrogen

Salmiak is wonderful and very very tasty. Love it :3

Nigger what, licorice is the main candy here.

Salmiak is pretty good desu. I don't know what you're talking about

That mämmi poo is ok to.

wimp

Unlike you i have travelled the world and know that these autism threads are cancer. Keep on beign a retard pekka. And yes i hate about 90% of finnish people. Fucking degenerate pussy chasing drunks with shit humour and communist attitudes

Licorice of all types is disgusting.

Yeah what the hell is with all these guys. Licorice is what you give out as a prize to the 1st place winner of a retirement home macaroni art contest.

Liquorice is fucking great and the estrogen levels are negligible.

Stop being a faggot.

Salmiakkihan on herkullista

I ate a shit ton of Salmiak when I took a trip to Finland. That shit was great. I loved all of the Finnish candies except for these strange candy frogs that seemed to be filled with some kind of salty shit.

10/10, Finns make great candy.

> Finnish culture

Salty black liquorice gummibearz..
Mmmmm

>hating candy frogs

Not true. I have old less than old and salmiakki is im eating you fucking faggot.
Americans pussy cant handle licorice

Bought a small box with 100% pure licorice in Kobenhavn H one year ago.
Still have like half left even though i eat it regularly.

YES THOSE THINGS. I wasn't expecting a filling in the middle and almost vomited once I broke through the outer shell. Sad.

Except that salmiakki is absolutely delicious, my favorite type of candy by far.

It is unpatriotic to hate on salmiakki.

mämmi

sauna

viina

puukko

Kirves

Bite the frog
Get the smug

didnt know finns shitpost.

I like the faggy licorice "pipe" candy with lemon filling.

But rest, its pretty meh. You make other candy than licorice/salmiak tho, like chocolate, marmalde

Salmiak, washed down with Diet Moxie is great.

>Implying there's better liquorice than Dutch
>Implying therr's something better than salmiak powder

oh and this fucking thing. simply delicious. gives your hair.

Salmiak lolly's :3

It's flavoured with ammonium chloride. I could go out and eat some chemical fertilizers and get the same flavour.

>lemon filling
never had these, only with red sprinkles

Its a really sign of your "national" cousine being shit, if your national dish is unnatural chemical drug product.

Repacked human shit > medical synthetized drug consumed because "lel it tastes weird"

Fuck off back where ever you came from.

always liked this candy

Why is it that nigger's and gooks can speak better english than Finns?

Is it because the Finnish native tongue is full retard and a 2/10 language, would not speak?

Salmiakki is based candy.

Doesn't it treat cancer or something- who cares; tastes good.

Shh, chang, it's okay

That looks disgusting and has about as much to do with licorice as the garbage stuff Haribo makes(when it comes to licorice).

I have been looking for this my whole life, any chance to get it somewhere outside of Scandinavia?

Does Finnish salmiakki contain sugar? I'm worried that the salmiakki we have in Norway is not proper salmiakki, it has a lot of sugar in it. Is this the case in Finland too?

And I hate how bad taste in candy Norwegians have. Every time they release a new type of salmiakki, it flops and is removed from market. Without fail.

Unfortunately it's basically impossible to get the good stuff south of Hamburg

Liquorice is fucking nasty. And wtf is salmiak like a certain kind of swedish fish? Which is also nasty. And I dont like gummies unless it involves roxy raye shoving them in her ass

You Russian Federation man are stupid white-nigger adidas pants.
Yes you eat natural siemens made from bird (pictured).
Go suck cock of Putin

Salmiak is pure heaven.

Salmiak is literally the best shit

Salmiakki is a good representation of Finland culture. It tastes weird intentionally to tell foreigners to fuck off and keep out of the country. "We do not have good food, do not come here."

Has anyone ever read reviews of north Euro liquorice
It's pretty fucking funny
Burgers who don't know what liquirice is supposed to taste like

>Liquorice is fucking nasty. And wtf is salmiak like a certain kind of swedish fish? Which is also nasty. And I dont like gummies unless it involves roxy raye shoving them in her ass

Go enjoy your vomit tasting Hershey's """"chocolate"""".

>Salmiak is pure heaven.

This.