Rosianna Rabbit swallowed a foot long

Rosianna Rabbit swallowed a foot long.

oh hey! it's a dick joke!

She got bingo wings like fucking crazy.

YFW theres a dick in every single comic.

@85743190
@85744453
@85744665
same fag

>4 posts
>4 IPs
Yeah okay.

This is beneath you, Sup Forums.

BUT NOTHING IS BENEATH ME

Lel

THICC hotdog

Sounds like her.

I want to bury my face in that belly

Has anyone noticed the artist has recently started to make Rosiana's obesity apart of her main personality? I feel like he's pandering to fetishists.

>Has anyone noticed the artist has recently started to make Rosiana's obesity apart of her main personality? I feel like he's pandering to fetishists.

>Recently
>He

Come on now.

How old is that comic? I remember in some older ones it was only occasionally brought up, but now its like every comic he makes.

Shouldn't unfunny, blatant furshit be on Sup Forums or /trash/?

bump

it's ok to fap to this right?

It's literally fat furry fetish pandering: the comic.

Which is of course the whole reason the retards on Sup Forums love it so much.

no, but when has that ever stopped anyone?

Two things Sup Forums loves above all others: furries and fat women.

This comic had like two good jokes. I think the only people who like this are waifufagging. Sup Forums's waifufagging is unparallelled

SUBTLE

>it's one of those bitter "X is nothing but Y pandering, which is why you fags like it so much" posts that show up in literally every webcomic thread

Kill yourself, faggot. You're a boring cunt.

Thanks doc

>there's tastefully curvy and even appealingly chubby but Rosianna is shown to be gluttonous to degeneracy.
>Harry genuinely loves her in a way beyond fetishization

Harry you have a heart of gold but you gotta see she shallow as fug. Be cool and go find another bunny who loves you back

The artist is a male and he has a landwhale gf. So either he already has a fat fetish or she's jealous that Rosianna is his waifu and wants to make her fat like she is as punishment.

Humor is subjective you ugly goblin

He wants the thicc

Rosianna defense force is out early, I see

pls go away and stop being an ass for no reason

Sup Forums's is pretty bad. It's a contributing factor as to why their board is a cesspit. They legitimately throw tantrums whenever their "waifus" are shown to have canon boyfriends because they're no longer "pure". That's a whole other level of autism than "I want to fuck the rabbit/fox/cat" brand Sup Forums autism.

what nonsense are you spouting now
use real ideas and phrases

Sup Forums is a simple place

wait, the artist is fe.male only?

>Shilling this garbage this hard

>Waaaah, stop liking what I dont like

Just hide the thread, summerfag

Doesn't mean adam sandler's movies should be defended though.

It's different.

Sup Forums is much more emotionally invested in their waifus and their autism is more powerful, but Sup Forums has a more obnoxious "I want to fuck this character so let's just pretend the show/comic is worth a shit so we have an excuse to post about my fetishes" mentality.

And you're not gonna end the waifu autism by whining autistically in a waifufag autism thread. Get used, or get out.

I was following this comic from the start. People didn't start talking about it until the comic where she eats a bunch of food over the year and complains about her weight, which was a harmless enough stock joke

After that I saw threads pop up on here and the artist must've noticed too because they started making fat jokes much more often. She even became noticeably fatter in her base design. You'd have to be blind not to notice the connection.

Well duh. This is the board that pretends The Loud House isn't Johnny Test tier trash just because they're closet pedos who want to fuck five to ten year olds

>It's literally fat furry fetish pandering: the comic.
No, that's Cagouti Rex's comic. Still has some amusing shit in it too.

Well, there's also a minor design evolution. Remember those odd leaf-shaped ears of the first strips?

>She even became noticeably fatter in her base design.
She's been consistently gaining weight ever since she moved to the UK from France in the early comics. It's lore, user

Oh wow, there is dicks everywhere

Dangit you're making me hungry.