What will the world look like in 2070?

What will the world look like in 2070?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W4D7L-PBmRc
youtube.com/watch?v=dNFrZNjs2ng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hopefully something similar to pic related

if not, hopefully a barren wasteland because idiotic narcissitic humans couldn't get over their own bullshit egos.

Few of the reasons as to why i havent killed myself is to watch humans evolve or destroy themselves.

lt's only 60 years you autist.

Haiti, with a bit of Brazil mixed in.

>thinking shit like that pic can't be done in 10 years, all over the planet

I bet you think you're redpilled.

Diverse, tolerant, and peaceful like Africa

>Mars

All life will be gone

LIke Africa

and it's beautiful :)

Festering nigger diarrhea

FPBP

I honestly think middle and upper class whites (and Asians) will move somewhere safe, be it a floating city at sea or somewhere relatively untouched like Antarctica.

Energy wise we can use floating nuclear power plants that can ditch their reactor into the sea in the event of a meltdown.

Eventually full Elysium will happen.

Brown

Fuck me that's terrifying

whats wrong with that? You can buy whitening soap just to look whiter you dummy.

some predictions from the top of my head, some not necessarily political

>insect eating and lab grown "meat" are the new veganism
>self driving cars everywhere, owning dumb cars is illegal in some areas
>cloud processing does most of the actual computing now, end users just pay for fancy UIs
>life expectancy goes up across the board but new ebolas and zikas keep popping up every couple of years
>standard of living also goes down

youtu.be/W4D7L-PBmRc

Lel what world in 2070

The future is dark my friend

Most of everywhere will be 3rd world hellholes with niggers and sandniggers everywhere, violent crime will be out of control, and whites in 1st world countries will live like whites in South Africa do today

there will be small pockets of high civilization where the super wealthy will live and rule over the rest of humanity with expensive technology and biological immortality

Russia will uncuck it.

Very brown.

Open borders has increased the gdp, but now everyone lives like third world erst.

China mining the moon, while no one competes with them.

A mixture between Pakistan and Detroit.

There will be no genders and everyone will live off welfares

Oh wait thats now.. shit

Whites will stay cucked but still end up moving to the few places that are financially out of reach for blacks and hispanics. (for the good schools and such)

Asians will move to corners of the world that they haven't environmentally destroyed.

These places will look a lot like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNFrZNjs2ng

Sounds about right. We can agree that our nations will become increasingly polluted as this open border thing will rise one way or the other. If we have no wars, it will always be justified with aging populations and declining economies etc. If we do have wars, well..just look at history. State authority and progressivism always double down after great wars.

This will leave our future selves with two options: either fight an up-hill battle against an invisible and invincible enemy on behalf of a population that will actively undermine your efforts OR fuck off and create a new nation from scratch instead of trying to rescue a sinking ship. The latter will easily be possible by 2070, be it through remote places on Earth or new planets altogether. Creating a new Europe on the moon Europa sounds like a destiny, although the reality sure won't be cozy.

I can only hope that sort of dystopia leads to a hunger games scenario.
I'd pay tp watch sand nigs battle it out for food.

That pic is too aesthetic. Please remove it from here before I have an aneurysm.

I'm never going to university I'll never be worth saving to the white race sure in Australia I can do a trade and become a plumber or electrician but will it be enough will the white race save everyone or just the intellectuals, the ones with money etc

Elysium was a documentary mate