How does Sup Forums feel about this?

How does Sup Forums feel about this?

A woman that cannot cook is useless.

Parents are feeding that fat fuck McDonald's so he dies of a heart condition and they can collect the (((insurance money))).

I cook well enough that I'm willing to accept a woman that cleans but doesn't cook.

But yeah, if you can't cook you're literally retarded.

>that hand
Feels bad.

So many chicks these days can't fucking cook, clean or even tidy up, and I'm 27 holy shit.

Being 27 is truly hell, because chicks 5 years younger than you might as well be brain dead, and older chicks are a no-go because fuck women who spent their youth riding the cock carousel.

I seriously can't wait until I hit my thirties, then find a chick who's in a late twenties.

How will late twenties chicks be any different? They'll just be over halfway done riding the caraousel of cock

Seriously, I'm a gross ass bachelor and even I know how to cook.

I'm curious, Sup Forums. What's your favorite recipe? My go to is a steak, mushroom, spinach and Gorgonzola pasta. I only use one pot to cook it and it lasts for days. Great for when I want to save money and don't want to cook over the weekend.

Not necessarily, and I phrased it wrongly. I meant to say chicks in their thirties have 100% ridden the cock carousel, otherwise they wouldn't be single.

Chicks in their late twenties still have hope.

Disgusting. I'm a hobby cook with conviction. The stuff I cook myself tastes better, is more healthy and is way cheaper than instant food. Also women love guys who cook. When I make Crêpes Suzette flambées au Grand Marnier bitches go immediately wet.

I'm pretty sure my mom does this to my dad. That or she keeps him fat so he can never leave her.

Women CAN be funny!

Cajunfag here. Where I come from, women juat do the basic day-to-day cooking. Men are expected to swing the big gourmet dick.

rare to see a woman with good sense of humor

99% of girls with a sense of "humor" are
>"lol I peed!" "you don't need to tell me" "WELL ITS TRUE!"
>"lol if a man wants some of DIS, he's got to have sum of DAT ya know what I'm saying"
>"lol... see women have vaginas, and they're amazing people. seriously..."
>"OMG! I'm totally PMSing! LOL if men had to bleed from their dicks this much they'd be dead!"

Jesus christ I can smell the obese 30 year old virgin coming off you

That you don't need to spend hours browsing tumblr, to post shit that doesn't relate, to post it here.

why not cook yourself

cooking is piss easy

>amerifat getting butthurt because someone mentioned that their diet does not consist of McDonalds all day every day
lel

>obese
nah, 76 kilos at 1.80 m

>30 year old
not bad, 31

>virgin
promiscuous like hell. living for the pussy

I'm not butthurt your post was just incredibly cringy and pathetic.

sorry I meant yours:

Don't worry. Your male boobs will go away when you stop eating chicken hormones and start working out.

>In a survey conducted in 2012, over half of Americans claimed ignorance: working out their income tax, they said, was easier than knowing how to eat healthily.

Seriously, how fucking hard is it to count calories? If you can fucking do tax returns, then BY FUCKING LOGIC, you should be able to add up calories in your fucking diet.

>Feels good my mummy loved me enough to cook.
Though I do no what's its like to eat hastily prepared tendies.

Baked ziti with my home made chicken cutlets. It's kind of like a simpler, and imo better, chicken parmagiana.

Either that or chicken stuffed with prosciutto and swiss, grilled, and served ontop of linguini and home made sauce.

If you're over 18 and you have zero cooking skill, you should kill yourself.

Turkey burgers with sauteed mushrooms, caramelized onions, Swiss cheese, red onion, tomato, lettuce, on an onion bun with either barbecue sauce or mayo. Shits good and easy