JON IS CUTE, CUTE

JON IS CUTE, CUTE

Superbro didn't have to die for him though. He could have easily have been WW and SM child.

>He could have easily have been WW and SM child.

See, that's why Superbro had to die. So that we wouldn't have terrible shit like that.

Chris > Jon

Fuck off with this nonsense. Superbro clearly loved his Lois and WW as just a placeholder in the meantime.

>Lois keeps alternating between brown and black hair.
Get it together.

women am i right?

Lois has never had a set look, it's part of her charm.

Chris was so much better. Fuck Jon.

There you go fucking pedos, now get out

DELET THIS

the kents cared so little about chris they let him get raped repeatedly before being thrown into the phantom zone forever

How many times are you going to meme about this? It was clearly not rape as he was mentally and physically aged (and I'm pretty sure he only kissed the girl anyway) and he chose to stay in the phantom zone at the end of New Krypton as it permanently closed so make sure Zod wouldn't escape.

Though I suppose lies are all you have as Chris was clearly best boy and superior to Jon in every way.

Where are his nipples?

Lois wasn't attracted to him at all though. Nothing would have ever happened.

So you didn't actually read Superbro's books? That's all you had to say man.

You're digusting

>people still care about Chris

Not him but I read both Action and Super recently. They hardly had anything going.

She didn't reciprocate. Simple as that.

Actually she was attracted to him early on. But he distanced himself from her, and she moved on to Jonathan Carrol.

I think it was lighter at first because they wanted to do the whole song and dance with trying other stuff like SMWW to show why they don't work but then they let creators start going away from that. Pretty much the last two years there were a lot of hints especially in Pak and Yang's stuff, Truth was clearly manufactured as a getting together arc.

>Lobdell

wew lad

Damian: Jon, I need you to look after my animals for the afternoon. Except Alfred. he's coming with me.

>not having patrician taste in Superfamily dynamics

What's this from?

Last Son, part of Johns' Action run. I think the reprint has the Brainiac arc too.

>Kent, we're back! ...Kent?

>Alfred, why does the Batcave smell like hamburgers?

Fuck you bitch, don't post my art where ever you feel like.

It didn't mesh with the art style so I removed them.

I want Jon's shirt to rip apart in the fight vs Eradicator.

Shirtless Jon will be best Jon.

Batcow v. Supercow: Dawn of _______

that´s a big cow

Can someone post the next page? I wanna see what she's whoa-ing at

Beef Bourguignon

For moo