i.imgur.com/tAk6uPR.jpg
>Latakia Aug 9
i.imgur.com/fJ1ohBV.jpg
>Darayya Aug 5
i.imgur.com/ZYrCX1N.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS AUGUST 17
>More gains made in Darayya by Republican Guard, part of SAA 4th Mech. & NDF
>1070 Housing gains continue by Republican Guard, NDF and Hezbollah
>Tiger Forces, SAA & Hezbollah attempt storming the northern part of the artillery academy
>Several FSA-aligned factions took control of al-Rai after a few days of clashes with IS
>SDF & YPG continue advances in direction of al-Bab and also some gains south of Manbij
>NDF (Assyrians and Arabs mostly) clashing with Kurdish police in Hasaka, SyAF bomb the kurd HQ in Hasaka in reponse.

Southfront August 16
youtu.be/PasWFWo2pIQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXszvoiufH8
twitter.com/syrianmilitary/status/766259047054073856
theguardian.com/artanddesign/2016/aug/18/saydnaya-prison-syria-assad-amnesty-reconstruction
en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950528000536
independent.co.uk/news/world/inside-bashar-al-assads-syrian-jail-an-islamist-prisoner-talks-of-the-regret-for-his-killing-a7113556.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-37113748
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/1.737454
dw.com/en/amnesty-report-damns-syrian-government-on-prison-abuse/a-19481399
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-war-news-latest-doctor-reveals-horrific-torture-in-prison-as-amnesty-international-estimates-a7196171.html
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/17/middleeast/amnesty-report-syria-torture-deaths/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SAAnime!

FUCK ASSAD

GAS THE KURDS
GREATER SYRIA NOW

n-th for tiger forces!

>Paul Antonopoulos @oulosP 10 minHace 10 minutos

>Many Arabs in #SDF have just now defected to NDF in #Hasakah because of continued Kurdish aggression against Arabs. #YPG #TwitterKurds

>Paul Antonopoulos @oulosP 8 minHace 8 minutos

>@oulosP Assyrians as well according to my reports have defected to NDF from SDF

>M-muh kurdish mayority
>B-but we're good guys, USA PLS HELP

Relocation project isnt ethnic cleansing

youtube.com/watch?v=UXszvoiufH8

>kurdish faction fracturing due to race war.

He's heavily pro-government m8
not exactly reliable

DELET YOUR QUADS

Reminder that only kikes and commies support Kurds.

>Relocation project isnt ethnic cleansing
>mfw some people actually believe this
:^)

I don't think Asma would let you.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS

Don't waste your time and mental health, don't derail the thread.

but that's whats happening, Goy!

>mfw we're witnessing Are guy do a Saddam tier kurd purge

>Kurds are alianeting everyone around them

its quints and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO also fuck chilebro, minnesota and gruber

syrian foreign minster is going to Iraq soon

eat shit dude.
Kurdish gommies bad.

>Egypt is in civil war
>Jordan is trying hard not to be fucked by "Bullshitstinians"
>Syria is a mess
>Lebanon is a mess

And we're complaining about housing prices (they're really of the scale).

You sure are slutty.

It was only a matter.

of time. Fuck me.

>Hassan Ridha @sayed_ridha 34 sHace 34 segundos

>Commanders from both sides reach ceasefire agreement which was immediately put into effect, somewhat calm now in Hasakah

Kurds: "ROJAVA NOW"
*SyAF bomb the HQ*
Assad: "Said one more time and the next one will be a barrel bomb in Kobani"

fucking bogan, biji wiji biji wiji biji wiji biji wiji biji wiji biji wiji biji wiji biji wiji biji wiji biji wiji biji wiji biji wiji biji wiji biji wiji biji wiji biji wiji biji wiji biji wiji

Sooo... I remember Mighty Colorado tracking current happenings in Ukraine, and I recently noticed that cyberhohols started forcing some obviously staged propaganda photos where their "badass" military fends off hordes of Russians and they act basically like "Why u forgot about us??!! We're dying here! :("

Is shit going down in Ukraine? War in DNR restarting soon? Please fill me in, I don't want to dive in 2ch /po/ and get smeared in shit.

End is near for fucking k**ds.

Fuck off back to your roach motel.

now you're just shitposting

>Flashpoint over

fug

>Commanders from both sides reach ceasefire agreement which was immediately put into effect, somewhat calm now in Hasakah

Fuck it's already over.

>And we're complaining about housing prices (they're really of the scale).

Rich Chinese?

>yet somehow otto isn't around posting the same 10 dead kurd photos for the billionth time

underrated

twitter.com/syrianmilitary/status/766259047054073856

A F-16 bomb them. USA trying to hold their dogs or Turkey trying to scare the YPG?

Mariupol soon with another Ilovaisk type again, the 3rd round.

Alawites rekt yet?

Tension rising again and they've lobbed a few shells at eachother, but nothing like that staged photo.

hostilities may restart soon, and Ivan's power might have to wane in Syria to fight in Ukraine

So what side are the Kurds on?

>And we're complaining about housing prices (they're really of the scale).

Maybe if you had more land, you could build more houses and drive down the cost?

Otto must be jerking himself off so hard to the last few hours

We have increased our army group in Crimea because of the latest events. And thats pretty much it.

Donbas is stil the same.

Hohols are going :Rebels are gathering the forces, russians are sending hidden reinforcements"

And DNR are :Hohols are geting more and more help from the USA and gathering a "fist" to launch an attack on us.

have a read, this will open your eyes, used to be a assad shill like you guys.

theguardian.com/artanddesign/2016/aug/18/saydnaya-prison-syria-assad-amnesty-reconstruction

soon

Go back to PYD HQ.

What the fuck happened?

>en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950528000536

Fuck off Scholmo

>scrolling past pic
>short hair
Into the thrash it -.. oh wait, damn.

their own

>that guy literally just writes about architecture
>im a serious journalist nao!

noice

they are afraid , they know assads days are numbered

>fars news
hahahahaha, you can't be serious btw why do insist that anyone who refuses to believe in what you believe is a jew?

Didnt you hear? In 2016 everybody is a journalist and an expert analyst

short hair is objectively best, mate

>the guardian
hahahahahahahahhaahahahaahaahahhahhaahahahahhahahahahaaa

Assad is attacking Kurds. So we now know what was secret agreement between Putin and based Erdogan.

>because of the latest events
I didn`t expect that the Ukrainian government is going to be that dump to send saboteurs to Crimea.

Why is Sup Forums anti free syrian army and pro assad? Not asking for shitposting or bait, I just don't know enough

Guardian is the same tier of disinformation.

independent.co.uk/news/world/inside-bashar-al-assads-syrian-jail-an-islamist-prisoner-talks-of-the-regret-for-his-killing-a7113556.html

Israel's.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-37113748
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/1.737454
dw.com/en/amnesty-report-damns-syrian-government-on-prison-abuse/a-19481399
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-war-news-latest-doctor-reveals-horrific-torture-in-prison-as-amnesty-international-estimates-a7196171.html
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/17/middleeast/amnesty-report-syria-torture-deaths/index.html

Oh, /sg/ hates kurds now and t*rks love Assad.
This Hasakah NDF chimpout sure brings forth strange blossoms. It will be over soon, another front is the last thing Assad needs.

>free syrian army
More like ISIS-lite.

/sg/ is pro - Assad because he`s fighting against the terrorist menace.
FSA is a meme.

>Ukraine preparing to attack Crimea

FSA are foreigner jihadists with a penchent for beheading 12 year olds and being sunni shitcunts.
they also have a habit of selling their American gifted guns to ISIS for a quick dimebag of khat

Assad is a secular leader who doesnt want none of that sectarian shit in his neighborhood.
he also bombs bakeries, keeping Syrias diabetic population in check

Who is that semen extractor machine?

Yeah idk what they were thinking. Thats how Georgian war was started.
Sometimes i think they are willing to suicide just to give USA and co a reason to blame us.

>So what side are the Kurds on?
Israel's

So basically assad is the most secular? He is what Erdagon is suppose to be as a leader?

i wasn't until few minutes ago but he started to kill kurds. he can't be so bad. can he?

>used to be a assad shill like you guys
Wow I hate Assad now.
I'm now a #MI6Missile

Fuck of kike, you can create as many 3D models as you want, these lies don't work anymore. Only 5% idiots believe the media.

Where's the latest map?

Assad is secular and he gives protection to the shias and christians in the country, while head choppers want them either converted or dead.

Uglier Milo and George Zimmerman's younger brother?

>/sg/ hates kurds now
>now

Considerng the number of hospitals in Aleppo has octupled since the start of the war, he's been an incredible healthcare provider overall.

its not matter of assad its matter of syria`s structure
if you delete assad from this equation years of turmoil and killing is ahead
if there is a free syrian army they should get away from al qaeda al nusra and such and go back to table and participate in an election with international observers

/sg/ has always been split on the k*rds.

Do you think anyone here will endorse this?
Meanwhile, rebels just kill people or parade them around in cages publicly, no need for secret prisons

"The US has deployed tens of its marines in Mabrouka village in the Western parts of Hasaka province under the pretext of demining Ra's al-Ain city which is now under the control of Kurdish forces," sources told FNA.

According to the Kurdish sources, the US forces have set up their base in one of the buildings of Syria's power department in Mabrouka named Housh al-Kahroba.

Reports in December said that the US experts are reconstructing and equipping a desolate airport special to carrying agricultural products in the region controlled by the Kurdish forces in Hasaka region to turn it into a military base.

The Lebanese al-Akhbar newspaper reported at the time that a number of US experts have entered the region since 50 days ago to develop and prepare the runways with 2,500m length and 250m width to be used by fighter jets.

Abu Hajar airport which has not been used since 2010 is located in Tal al-Hajar region in the Eastern countryside of Hasaka which is controlled by the Kurdish People's Defense Units (YPG).

The airbase is located Southeast of the town of Rimelan, which is one of the YPG’s main strongholds and “largest arms and ammunition depots”.

The US has not received or even asked for a permission from Damascus for reconstructing the airbase. The United States does not have a UN mandate for intervening in the Syria war.

>US illegally capture "base"
>Kurds start flipping out and murdering Christian

our resident Turk and his gay fuckbuddy

>that fucking cCc amulet
Oh shit i'm dying

Roach milo and roach zimzam.
Match made in gay roach heaven.

But this will die down right, not turn into a huge issue between both sides?

Mine?

Always on the WordPress right sidebar

>Why won't you swallow my CIA propoganda
Same reason Sup Forums isn't buying your lies about Trump

guys i accidently deleted my Onur folder post your rarest Onurs and roaches.

Who is he?

He's overcompensating because he's not a real turk, he's circassian

turkish namefag ottoman

Someone with a chronic addiction to semen and shitposting.

>Unironically reading the guardian
>"ear witness" testimony

Assad's not a nice guy, but he can be 100 times the cunt he is and he's still 1000 times better than the alternatives.

Anybody who unironically says shit about "let's give democracy a chance!" is a dangerous idiot that simply doesn't even begin to understand how this part of the world works.

Sunnis and Shias started ethnically clensing eachother the moment they knew Saddam couldn't stop them.

They don't want to be *you*. With some goofy flat brim hat and Obama t-shirt.

>asks genuine question
>gets called shill

Go to bed aussie fag

>(((bbc)))
>((((((HAARETZ))))))
>(((independent)))
>(((cnn)))
Never heard of the (((dw))) but I can figure out what it's like based on the rest, more of the same.

>circassian
He looks more like an arab with a light hair.

namefag named Ottomen When?

gothcu senpai

that you levant falcon?

"Ottoman When?" Exposed!
14345486498 ONUR BALKAR YUKSEL TURGAY E KONAK 8/12/1989 KARS KARS MERKEZ IZMIR BORNOVA MEVLANA MAH. 1751/1 SOKAK 13 1