First for Bernie sudoku on air

I think you've had too many accidents.

MOVING ON.

His name was Samuel Hydeberg...

>mfw my friends are funnier than Sam Hyde

It's great that we have our own show now. I hope Sammy can get a season 2 locked in before the Jews catch on

youtube.com/watch?v=ezMs8iCx13w

He wants to buy a fourth house after buying his third.

why is it on adult swim? isnt that a comedy station?

it's for "adult" cartoons.
it's probably the only station that would air this washed up loser

I still believe in what he said

I no longer believe in the man

Fuck hillary

They haven't exactly set the standard very high with their late night original programming.

It's really one of the last television networks that young people even still give a shit about anymore besides HBO. Eric Andre and Rick and Morty are very popular.

Hey Guys, I love Million Dollar Extremists and I think Jews Rock!

Special announcement from the living room of his $600k beach house

No refunds

I doubt there is a network that shows hentai.

Fuck you, sam, youre show is well on its way to being cancelled if this is the only place you hype it

>that fat greasy pock scarred untalented face when you dont get a single mainstream interview of any substance, anywhere, ever ever ever

good idea enjoy your $2000

i feel like NOT 'getting a mainstream interview'
would be preferable to say the least

He's got property taxes to pay, Can't stop the revolution now.

>12:15

why is it that no matter what bernie ever dose, a working man cannot see or hear from him.

He came to the town i live in, held a fucking event at 9am on a thursday.

Yea people who have a real 9-5 couldn't make it.

he was in the DNC late as fuck, past when i already needed to get to bed.

and now hes showing at midnight, a good hour after i've gone to bed.

its like he never really cared to get votes.

I'm sorry, but did the Bernie Sanders already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only August. Does not having the lead in August count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Bernie Sanders is still campaigning right now and he has been the Senator in Vermont for how many years now? Hes campaigning one of the worst candidates in the USA who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of being a woman. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Sanders is one of the best candidates in the USA, he went 3-1 this may and would of won in April if Hillary didn't cheat. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Sanders wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just said something raciest and bigoted, just like Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Sanders topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like him because hes good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

He fell for the "working men are all republicans" meme.

THAT'S RIGHT KIDS KEEP CONTRIBUTING, COME OVA HERE AND SIT ON UNCLE BERNIE'S APPLE

Way to fuck my birthday even more....greate

Bernie, go home you are drunk with excess sheckels

We should start one.

Goddam terrorists.