Here are my experiences with Rio apocalympics 2016 - I officially hate every nigger brazilian. Every one of them

Here are my experiences with Rio apocalympics 2016 - I officially hate every nigger brazilian. Every one of them.

I have been to rio and it was a fucking disaster. A bunch of nigger kids just surrounded me, 2 of them put knives against my belly and kidney - they took everything valuable I had. Even my fucking baseball cap. In BROAD DAYLIGHT ON A FUCKING TOURIST ROUTE.

No biggie - I said. I just lost my papers, my Z5, 300euro and my baseball cap on day 3..
BUT yesterday my gf was going down to a souvenir shop to buy some garbage for her family and guess what happend to her:
A fucking band of niggers stole her purse.
We are finally at home and we are done with that shithole country.
I fucking hate every brazilian and fuckiig fcuk you you fucking inbred apes. I hope zika wipes out your entire country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohxKIHVbgkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>going to Brazil
Dumbass

Real talk: who's worse? Brazilians or Roma?

Olympics are the biggest and best event in human history. I would never miss it out but I will never go to a 3rd world shithole again. I had the money and the time to go to rio. I was wrong, yes but I am no dumbass. I am a fucking victim of nigger violence.

HAHAHAHAHAH
>GOING TO BRAZIL WITH A WOMAN
>NOT BEING ABLE TO BEAT UP CHILDREN OR BRINGING A FUCKING KNIFE/SOMETHING TO FUCK UP KIDS WITH

damn dude, I bet your girl fucked a bunch of sub-human cock while you guys were there too eh. Did you get a good rate for your wifes son's plane return?

both deserves gas chambers and are the waste of humanity, air, and everything but maybe gipsies are worse. Atleast there are some decent looking humanlike niggers out there but you will never find a human looking gypsy.
>niggers are orcs gipsies are goblins

*succccced a bunch

pic related: kid who robbed you

Warum würde ein Österreicher nach Brasilien zu Olympia fahren?

pics or it didn't happen sorry

your missus and the black cunts after you got rorted

Never been to Brazil but when I went to Paris five gypsies tried to pull that stupid ring scam on me in a half hour. After the second one I just started telling them to fuck off.

If you went to a country of niggers out of your free will, you are a dumbass.

Why woud there be pics? They probably stole his camera too

>Warum würde ein Österreicher nach Brasilien zu Olympia fahren?
>Olympia
genau dort
>looks at flag
sonsofmurderes.txt

Not as bad as Syria

Nice job falling for the Rio meme dumbass. Everyone with minimal intelligence knows this place is a shithole.

But for some weird reason, something tells me it was your GF who proposed the trip. Am I right?

>Olympics are the biggest and best event in human history
Not when they're in Brazil, you dumbfuck. We told you as much montjs in advance but you couldn't resist finding a hue bull to fuck your girl for you, could you? Fucking cuck.

Second that. Even worse, going to Rio

>something tells me it was your GF who proposed the trip
this

canada capable of critical thinking. not surprising at all.

My phone is stolen. Gfs phone is stolen but we also had a shitty compact nikon camera. Im sure there are some shitty pics on that but I dont really give a fuck. I just wanna forget this whole rio experience. Its only good if u are into trannies and collecting stds.

you are not wrong.

>there are so nice beaches over there and cocktails and weather and cristo de redeshit blah blah
and thats how it happend

He looks exactly like that dude that got shot in the face with slug from that IS webm

People here at least know to not rob tourists. They just beg for money.

Why did you fucking go you stupid fucking negro? Now your girlfriend is infected with zika

You should've just stayed at home and watched them on TV.

Even Brazilians from other states avoid Rio, you must be an special type of retard to get into that place.

>Olympics are the biggest and best event in human history. I would never miss it out

It happens every 4 years bro, you could have just waited and saved up till it went to a 1st world country again.

you are a faggot, you let your gf go out alone and you didn't protect her.

underrated

White people from RJ are also shit. It's their fault that nothing happens to dindus, police is told to ignore them. Most of the politcians are white.
also
>he thinks entire brazis is like rio
when will this meme end?

Mah nigga Lil Ze cold as ice

Yesterday in Brazil? and you're already back shitposting on pol?

LOL.

The fact is, she just wanted to fuck subhumans your literal cuck.

>falling for the Rio meme

>going to brazil
idiot.

27 muggings in 1 afternoon, 1 spot, broad day light.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohxKIHVbgkY

>pack disease infected items
>get mugged
>hue hues get sick and spread that shit to the favela
>doing gods work

Eould this work?

The muggers are most exclusively niggers, shocking.

There's a cuckshed in place of a hotel room joke in here somewhere. Too tired.

haha serves you right getting EUROS to brazil you fuckface.

>believing in the olympic jews

what meme nigger

the wonderful city meme

oh gotchu

You're a fucking idiot. Brazil is a caste system. The rich (you) never mix with the poor niggers unless they are in large groups.

You deserved what you got, the real world isn't an amusement park NEET

This was a really good movie btw

Brazil: The proof that multiculturalism is good and worth fighting for.