When will

Sup Forums and Europeans realize that Turks are Europeans? We've had more history with Europe than anywhere since forever. We are more relevant than most other European countries. Most of us are the descendants of Romans.
The "Turks" you guys are posting are in fact k*rts.
Never forget that. Realize. See. Turkey European.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ukN8rVzX1J0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Most of us are the descendants of Romans.

WE

It's true

you turkey is so great why the fuck are you in a white oil rich country leaching of the system

> Norway flag
> shitskin posting

Nuke Europe please.

>Most of us are the descendants of Romans

No it's not. You are arab shitskins. Kill yourself

I'm on holiday, I'm richer than most of Sup Forums and whiter too

Pic is the founder of modern Turkey, you wouldn't call him non-European

WUZ

yeeeea, suuuuure

europeans n' shiet

Turkey is more asain then European

Nice try, Ahmed, but we all know that you are nothing but a roach.

arent you part eggplant yourself?

> first pics have literal africans on them

Europe is ded. Press f.

Most turks are greeks who became muslim.

This Norwegian shitposter has no end

>Tfw can't even post on pol with turkish without getting bullied despite being white and certain of my european heritage
you will never know this feel

Bizantines were displaced by mongoloid Turks.

Post your face you roach with your Turkish passport and timestamp. Otherwise you're just some lying roach like all the others. You are the biggest sandniggers in the middle-east enriched by Mongols which gave you smaller dicks

Fickin roach

The South yes. But at least even our terroni don't look like full blown arabs. Turks do

What the hell is koksal baba then?

only the ones living in western turkey

lots of them are slavs too

yeah I wouldn't, he was a great man an look how his inheritance was treated.

turkey is dead ruled and filled with islamistic shitkurds

I pitty your country wich indeed had a beautyful past but the thing is it's gone now...and wveryone that hears turky thinks of turckroaches and shitskin muslims

you have a similar fate like the yugoslav and southern european states, I feel sorry for you

> most americans are natives who speak english

Migration displacement theory has been refuted time and time again, see Anglo-Saxons etc etc. Most Turks are still descendants of Romans.

Go back to Asia. You have nothing to do with Europe

Who is this cum drum?

WE WUZ
ROMAN 'N SHEIT

WE WUZ NORDIC LARP METALHEADS N SHIT

thought you gonna respond with the picture that says that modern italians are 99.6% the same as the ancien romans

So do all the others senpai

Most spics are natives who speak spanish

>Average Turk

Well Southern Italians can objectively pass for shitskins as far as Skin tone goes. But they do have European facial traits for the most part

get out of my country, roach man

Cuomo looks nothing like Augustus or Caesar

Same for Nero / Sordi and De Niro/ Tiberius
what a shit meme

xkin tone is irrelevant as long as your haplogroup is european and you don't have any arabic and middle eastern admixtures, people from the Greek island creta might look a little brown but they are almost 100% the same as the people who lived there thousands of years ago

Forst som sist, FÅ DE UT!

>We are more relevant than most other European countries
im going to have to stop you there ahmed. turkey wasnt only fought over because a long time ago people were stupid. its a fucking desert who gives a fuck about sand

your not important and only as a stepping stone into europe are you relevant. your like the gayest doorman geographically speaking

Kikes are not white

Turks = Asian
Kurds = Donkey land
We are not Europeans. Our culture, cuisine, lifestyle is way too disgusting to be Yuropean.

Let's be honest about that...

>The "Turks" you guys are posting are in fact k*rts
Oh really? Well look at all these pro-Erdogan "Kurds" rallying in Cologne after the failed coup?

Looks like a bunch of shitskin Arabs in my opinion.

>Our culture, cuisine, lifestyle is way too disgusting to be Yuropean.

Where's this cunt from?

>descendants of Romans
Nope
>european
You're only European geographically and even then you're only halfway there. You have much more in common with the Middle Yeast than with Europe

This

>Jari Mäenpää
>Turk

youtube.com/watch?v=ukN8rVzX1J0

You will only be European when you're women are forced to take in European sperm.

>that unmistakable anadolu nose
There is nothing European about you no matter how hard you try. I've been to several cities in Turkey and they all felt like gipsy ghettos for the most part.

Remind me of this curious time a few years ago where you stoned people in the streets for kissing in public and wanted to ban women from smiling openly. Holy shit, your goatfucking moronic prophet who lived 1400 years ago was more progressive than you insectoid "coup" tacklers.

>a gay jew
>ew

WE

Let's see you spend your entire life under a burning sun.
Nah, they're just a parasite that hasn't been fully squashed yet.

Turkroach and poo in loo have one thing in common.

When you step on them your shoe is dirty.

nips bringing the bantz