Denmark YES

Denmark YES

These two Danish politicians are facing charges for housing two illegal immigrants from Africa

Other urls found in this thread:

mx.dk/nyheder/danmark/story/17655069
n-tv.de/mediathek/videos/panorama/Das-ist-hier-ist-ein-grosser-Sex-Kongress-article18415911.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=ntvde
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've no idea how downies got elected in the first place.

Women and their selfish needs destroy everything.

This is literally why women can't be allowed to even have a home of their own. I mean literally just look what happens. You give a woman anything and she will use it to destroy society.

Yup. Western civilization has survived practically everything thrown at it, but look where giving women the vote has gotten us in 100 years.

Just by looking at them I can tell they've definitely been blacked.
>White leftist women
>Not even once

God warned you all

I dunno, they look pretty qt. Did they get raped by the two immigrants?

>raped

Whites are too kind and empathic.

>mfw danish women really do look like swedish women with down syndrome

wait... is that Peter Pan and Aladdin as a homosexual couple in the background

Would love to see those girls' pussies pounded by the glorious and superior BBC :)

Oh God you're right.

come on mate

lol

Jesus fucking Christ...

I see Scandinavian cunts still think bangs are cool. You fags still rocking those puma racing shoes too?

Apex kek

>facing charges for housing two illegal immigrants from Africa
DENMARK
NOOOOO

lel, the swirl on Hercs dick.

Most people don't. It's an indicator that the person is a feminist, gender studies major etc. I thought it was universal but maybe it's just the case in scandinavia.

>My sides were not ready

>Yahya Hassan
They're obviously fans of this dude. They might be kinda redpilled.

I was an exchange student in 2003-2004, bangs and pumas fucking everywhere..thought I was in 1989 new York city...I fucked many of your women with my superior uncut burger dick! They came so hard...

>they look pretty qt.

You have low standards.

BRB user.

Too bad both Swedish men and women have a strong fetish for slime cock. If you don't start beheading muzzies right now, you have about 25-30 years of existence left.

Cool fantasy you burger eating fuck.

Håll käften bajskorv

>you have about 25-30 years of existence left
Until we become a poor as fuck shithole like Bulgaria? I know, I'm pretty worried actually.

Bangs were hardly the norm back then either except maybe among emo girls. Everyone, especially women, really hated America back then though so I'm going to go ahead and guess that your whole story is some pathetic burger fantasy.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

WHAT IF THIS IS WHY THE LIBTARDS ARE PUSHING TO LOVE MUSLIMS!!! THEY REALIZE WOMEN ARE FUCKING RETARDED AND DONT DESERVE ANY RIGHTS

Nice digits

Any nude shots? Girl/Girl maybe?

Haha thread derailed on the spot.

Literally every chick had bangs. Why you denying this sven?

Man I don't know, I'd definitely empty myself in the right one for keks, but then I saw this article.

I had Iraqis in my SFI classes fawning over me, saying they love America and Bush. Drunk betas trying to debate me at parties would get blown out by me and nationalist friends. Literally every one loved me. Have visited since, great relationships

I always see people meme about Scandinavian women being coalburners but honestly I dont see leftie women with niggers that often. Most of the times you see a nigger and a white it's some sort of chav/low class one. But the feminists tend to be atleast upper middle class and are almost always accompanied by a white nu-male boyfriend.

That's hilarious. We have literally survived fucking plagues, and look at us now.

Well, when you watch Swedish channels with news or debates for example, you kinda notice a more usual pattern on that kind of hairstyle on Swedish women.

Bet you these two are not into boyfriends - but they do enjoy black dick, plastic or otherwise

Sven is lying

They are usually in "open relationships".

does Danish police fear Swedish conditions there too?
mx.dk/nyheder/danmark/story/17655069

Shouldn't it be apparent by now that Sven is a bit deviant and sociopathic?

Is it really because of the BBC? It's not like they can signal that they did this. It's so fucking strange. Women have it so easy in society when it comes to getting dicked and they pull this shit. Then again like 60% of Danish boys have gyno.

Another Swedish whore with bang

Don't know how can you spot that

Oh look another!

Apparently so.

However, most Danes are very redpilled about gypsy scum.

Everyone knows how they steal shit, force their wives to beg and collect the cash, pimp their daughters.

Every years there's a big music festival, and the gypsies will come to collect the bottles collect the deposit, which gets them quite a bit of money.
However, they don't simply collect the empty bottles, they'll literally go and steal any and all bottles and empty them so they can return even more.

So I doubt we'll ever see Swedish conditions regarding gypsies.

Hey but they're getting charged so whats the problem

He is mad my burger dick was inside his beautiful banged girls...

But for real bangs are gross..

She needs a cock in her ass to wipe that smug look off her face. No lube!

Well, shit. If it doesn't look like its the vice prime minister of Sweden herself.

Can't these people just move to Africa instead for fuck's sake?

Wishful thinking as much as I want to believe

Norwegians are so fucking left-wing and feminist that they sue SVT, the Swedish government's left-wing feminist propaganda machine, for not being feminist enough. Can you believe that?

There we go, just waiting for that backlash in spite just because I pointed out the Americans true generalization of Swedish women.

You are truly mediocre and fucked-up individuals over there.

I hope she dies.

And for the record
>Lundgren
Gee I wonder where this name might come from.

Aaaaaaand lastly wrapping it all up with this fucking owl from the goofshit-nation over all.

Ops.

media never calls them Gypsies, if they are from Romania its either "EU citizens", "mobile ethnic minority" or "rotation Europeans" - except if they are from Ireland, then its Irish causing havoc
n-tv.de/mediathek/videos/panorama/Das-ist-hier-ist-ein-grosser-Sex-Kongress-article18415911.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=ntvde

Lundgren is a Swedish name...

Bangs and crazy hair colors used to be a sign that bitches were down to fuck in a piss smelling alley way behind the punk rock show... now they just fuck piss-alley smelling niggers.

>no true norwegian

>pict
those autist smiles

That hatred of America is always percolating. I respect and love many Europeans, but there is a pervasive disgust and bitterness towards all things American. I feel very uncomfortable around you guys.

Are they even human???

> UK brings the "wait, I recognize that webcomic penis" to the thread

> then Sweden trumps it with "I have studied many dicks in my time, and this one looks different"

I didnt know people could be THIS white.
Thank god they are geting color enriched by their new housemates.