>Chemtrails?
>Water poisoning?
>Jewish control?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ME_T4B1rxCg
usa.gov/register-to-vote
opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00578997
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/07/15/28-declassified-pages-911-commission-report-released-public/87134942/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHUT IT DOWN

Ctr here, we've actually been gangstalking some of the frequent posters in CFG and Trump general threads.

>>Paid shills?
No
>>Holocaust?
Yes
/11 conspiracies?
Unsure
>>Moon landing?
Yes
>>Chemtrails
No
>>Water poisoning?
Define
>>Jewish control?
Not really

Blue pilled as fuck here

>Paid shills?
yes
>Holocaust?
no
>9/11 conspiracies?
yes
>Moon landing?
no
>Chemtrails?
no
>Water poisoning?
no
>Jewish control?
to an extent, yes.

>Paid shills?
This is confirmed, Israel and Russia in particular are known to have paid shills
>Holocaust?
No
>9/11 conspiracies?
Maybe
>Moon landing?
Yes
>Chemtrails?
No
>Water poisoning?
Fluoride is bad m'kay
>Jewish control?
Yes because they're a high IQ minority that gets the same special privileges as the low IQ ones and they're highly despotic

Why the fuck people don't believe in the moon landing
If it was fake people would say it was easy, but if you watch every documentary everyone was shitting themselves a million things got wrong and nasa were all like ''shiiit they are going to die'' until the astronauts got back to earth

>Paid shills?
Proven on many boards, including here
>Holocaust?
Concentration/Work camps gone wrong, nothing else.
>9/11 conspiracies?
Termite was used, fact
>Moon landing?
Fake, but eventually they git there
>Chemtrails?
Don't know
>Water poisoning?
True, even if non planned (female hormones due to flushing + the pill, etc)
>Jewish control?
Not all Jews are The Jews, but most The Jews are jewish. Many cool Israeli posters here...

> Paid Shills?
At this point what does it matter?
>Holocaust?
yes, while certain parts I believe are extremely exaggerated to help shlomo profit off sob stories, it did happen, there's too many personal accounts, pictures etc.
>moon landing
yes
>Water poisoning
no
>Jewish Control
To an extent yes, remnants of Jewish immoral and vindictive, controlling behavior can be seen in modern day Jews even if they don't identify with the culture or religion I think it persists in many Jews and they don't even realize where it comes from.

Just let the demography study take place. We'll have the perfect threads based on the data collected here.

>Chemtrails
I almost forgot, fuck no

>tell them what they want to hear
Smart, maybe then they'll go the fuck away

I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

Everything except the moonlanding

yes
yes, who the fuck didn't beliv in it?
some of them
kinda yes
no
kinda
yes

>yes, who the fuck didn't beliv in it?
Welcome to Sup Forums.

>>Paid shills?
Yes
>>Holocaust?
Slightly
/11 conspiracies?
Yes
>>Moon landing?
Yes
>>Chemtrails?
No
>>Water poisoning?
Yes, if it's on purpose I'm not so sure.
>>Jewish control?
Yes

>Paid shills?
yes but not on Sup Forums
>Holocaust?
yes but exaggerated by
>9/11 conspiracies?
no
>Moon landing?
yes
>Chemtrails?
yes
>Water poisoning?
yes
>Jewish control?
somewhat

>>Paid shills?
Yes but none are here
>>Holocaust?
Yes but think death number was much lower than reported
/11 conspiracies?
Still mixed on this one
>>Moon landing?
We landed on Moon
>>Chemtrails?
Yes although I think it's probably for our benefit (increase rainfall, low level antivirus medication, etc.)
>>Water poisoning?
This has already been proven in the Midwest although not by a nefarious source. Predominantly estrogen-housing pesticides that are leaking into groundwater tables. Explains why so many males in the upper midwest are effeminate as fuck
>>Jewish control?
Ultra-rich person control most of which are Jewish

>Paid shills?
CTR lol
>Holocaust?
Yes but likely deaths were much less and more due to starvation and not using actual chambers
>9/11 conspiracies?
yeah, so much evidence pointing towards it
>Moon landing?
of course, how/why would you fake this
>Chemtrails?
not read on it, but seems very far fetched
>Water poisoning?
same, no?
>Jewish control?
it's evident Jews control banks/media and pull a lot of strings, Israel is also somehow untouchable so yeah

We. Fucking. Know.

Kill yourself cunt.

>Paid shills?
yes
>Holocaust?
yes, but 6 gorillion didn't die
>9/11 conspiracies?
unsure
>Moon landing?
yes
>Chemtrails?
no, Jews already have TV, movies, and music to control/poison us
>Water poisoning?
read above
>Jewish control?
yes

rate me faggots

>Let's lump the very believable paid shills which CTR admits to openly and freely and attach it with more difficult conspiracy theories! That'll show the goyim it's all a myth!

>Paid shills/AKA marketing
Yep.

>Holocaust
Too much suspicious shit surrounds it for me to believe the kike view of it

>9/11
Too much suspicious shit surrounds it for me to believe the kike view of it

>Moon landing
The US did in fact land on the moon

>Chemtrails
Lol... plane engines have improved drastically in the last 20 years. They leave vapor behind them, and the pilots of those planes are laughing at people who think otherwise.

>Water poisoning
I wouldn't be surprised, but I don't think that's happening

>Jewish control
Well-known fact at this point. Misinformation is part of their elaborate scheme, keep in mind.

>Paid shills?
Yes
>Holocaust?
No
>9/11 conspiracies?
Somewhat
>Moon landing?
Yes
>Chemtrails?
Yes
>Water poisoning?
No
>Jewish control?
Somewhat

>Paid shills?

Only in the sense that mossad is here, all day every day. Undoubtedly shit posting to fight the boredom.

>Holocaust?

Jews died, jews lied.

>9/11 conspiracies?

Jews did 9/11.

>Moon landing?

Slightly doubtful.

>Chemtrails?

No, not on commercial airliners. Requires far too great a number of people to cooperate.

>Water poisoning?

Fluoride is clearly population control. How many jews in Israel drink tap water without using a reverse osmosis filter?

The jews know what's up, fluoride is in the water in Israel to fuck up the arabs and haredi too stupid to see what's going on.

>Jewish control?

Duh.

>Paid shills?
Yeah sure but not on Sup Forums
>Holocaust?
Yes but propaganda to make it seem larger
>9/11 conspiracies?
Maybe
>Moon landing?
Yes
>Chemtrails?
No
>Water poisoning?
No
>Jewish control?
On some things media for an example

>Paid shills
yes
>Holocaust
in part
>9/11 conspiracies
no
>Moon landing
yes
>Chemtrails
no
>Water poisoning
yes
>Jewish control
somewhat

>>Moon landing?
youtu.be/ME_T4B1rxCg

>Paid shills?
Yes, because I've seen it happening.

>Holocaust?
No. I believe there was a war against Jews

>9/11 conspiracies?
Yep. Inside job.

>Moon landing?
Fake.

>Chemtrails?
Yes. Idk what they do tho

>Water poisoning?
Yes. Most people have their pineal gland calcified because of it

>Jewish control?
Definitely.

>not on Sup Forums

Let me give you an example. This is from Sup Forums

When the second Dragon Age game was coming out, THOUSANDS of identical threads were created for weeks before release. A lot of EA games get the same treatment. There are in fact paid shills on Sup Forums, there are millions of people here.

Do you believe in

>Paid shills?
Yes
>Holocaust?
Of course, goy
>9/11 conspiracies?
Some
>Moon landing?
Yes
>Chemtrails?
No
>Water poisoning?
Maybe in some places since it's it's way too easy to perform
>Jewish control?
Yep

>Do you believe in
>Paid shills?
Yes. It has been proven countless times. They exist in vast numbers on online forums, I can spot that shit easily. I mean.. Look at you, gathering "intel". Am I convincing enough?

>Holocaust?
People were killed. Used and exterminated. But 6.000.000 of one ethnic group in 6 years is an extreme number and a lie.

>9/11 conspiracies?
Yes. Not that they "did it" but other things in relation to it.

>Moon landing?
We landed on the moon.

>Chemtrails?
No.

>Water poisoning?
Fluoride. Yes.

>Jewish control?
No. I support Israel. It is seriously the only hope we have against a rogue saudi state (in the near future) and russian/chink interests in the middle east. I believe that an Israeli controlled middle east is a peaceful middle east.

YES
DIDNT HAPPEN
GOV
POSSIBLE
YES
YES
YES

We have the same beliefs

>Paid shills?
yes

>Holocaust?
no

>9/11 conspiracies?
yes

>Moon landing?
yes
>Chemtrails?
no

>Water poisoning?
yes

>Jewish control?
yes

>Paid shills?

Absolutely, they exist for various groups, some here are trolls but that doesn't mean the paid ones don't exist too.

>Holocaust?

Yes, but not to the extent it is politicized for personal gain with "Muh 60 gorillion". Many of the deaths were due to typhus and starvation, the same that was killing german civilians because there was no infrastructure left to get food by, but we completely ignore that in favor of ovens and gas chambers.

>9/11 conspiracies?

Sort of, I believe the actual story of the attack itself is true, but I believe Bush or the CIA either did or would ignore evidence of an imminent attack like that, as they needed a war in the ME for other reasons, and we completely covered up all Saudi links because it would be incredibly damaging, as they are connected to many of our politicians.

>Moon landing?

Absolutely, only retards deny it at this point.

>Chemtrails?

No

>Water poisoning?

Not intentional, but we should still be looking into long term effects of chemicals in water.

>Jewish control?

They are objectively incredibly overrepresented in all mass media and on the boards of all banks and as the chairpersons of the Fed, and in particular as cultural marxism peddling professors at universities. Check out the revolution of 1918 for another example of extreme jewish overrepresentation.

>paid shills
yes, this isn't even debatable. We have records.

>Holocaust
250,000 jews at most

>9/11 conspiracy
no. Saudi's funded it, Muslims carried it out, Bush/Obama helped cover up Saudi involvement in exchange for major donations.

>moon landing
definitely happened

>chemtrails
bullshit

>water poisoning
I water has a lot of crap in it, but I don't think it's actually intentional. I think we are just careless with food/water.

>Jewish control
Yes. 100%. They control only because we have allowed them to though.

The Jews came to Europe from Israel a few millenium ago, they were not quite maltreated, but not given much hospitality either. So they stayed and settled and eventually developed into Ashkenazis.
A few centuries ago, the Jews became what were known as Court Jews, those were bankers for the State.
This eventually led to them getting extremely rich and going independent.
Eventually using this power, they gained a special place in society, which they retain to this day.
Although I definitely believe the Jews have amazing power due to their powerful lineage, I can not say for sure whether they have any end goals.
Personally I believe that all races can be in peace through separation, and that we should just send everyone back where they came from. Like color-coding countries, but with Race instead of just skin-tone.

>Yes
>Yes
>Yes
>Yes
>No
>Maybe
>No

>Paid shills?
Yes, but not as much here as on other sites. The news does their job.
>Holocaust?
Yes, it happened, you guys always get the numbers wrong, can't even read fucking wiki.
>9/11 conspiracies?
9/11 happened, the government didn't do it.
>Moon landing?
We landed on the moon
>Chemtrails?
Lol no
>Water poisoning?
With lead? Maybe. Anything else is accidental.
>Jewish control?
Just like chemtrails, it points towards autism and a low perception of the real world.

Ultimate of bluepills.

>>Jewish control?
>Just like chemtrails, it points towards autism and a low perception of the real world.

Lad, check the list of chairpeople of the Fed, or board members of major banks, or even just writers for CNN/MSNBC/even Fox, you'll notice a pattern.

>Paid shills?
Yes.
>Holocaust?
Yes, though there might be some exaggeration.
>9/11 conspiracies?
No.
>Moon landing?
Yes.
>Chemtrails?
No.
>Water poisoning?
Accidental poisoning with hormones from contraceptive pills, yes.
>Jewish control?
It's a fact that Hollywood for example has many jews in high positions, but I don't believe that there is some secret agenda they are promoting. There are jews who are contributing to the decline of the West, but they are not doing it simply because they are jews.

> Although I definitely believe the Jews have amazing power due to their powerful lineage

Inherited wealth certainly helps, but the true power of jewry is cohesion. That's why saying modern jews desire communism is so silly, communism was cultural suicide for jews. A symptom of their self destructive streak.

The modern jew is again hell bend on world domination, for the good of man kind of course, as the most moral people in existence it's only right they rule. Communism is the last thing on the mind of the average holocaustian.

Humans inherently self promote within their ethnic, religion, cultural, and geographical backgrounds. Jews also ended up in cities and had access to education that put them on a narrower education percentile than everyone else.

Hitler lost the war because he kicked the Jews out, and ever since they've left Europe has gone to hell. That's the same 'coincidence' as all these staff writers and owners.

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

>>Paid shills?
I don't need to believe. Their existence is a matter of public record opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00578997
>>Holocaust?
Overblown, but it happened. I find the real "deniers" tend to be those who deny the jews did anything to provoke it.
/11 conspiracies?
Saudi Arabia had a hand in it. The Bush administration almost certainly knew it was coming but allowed it to happen, and used it to justify a war. Does that count as conspiracy?
>>Moon landing?
Yep.
>>Chemtrails?
No. There are cheaper and better ways to feed us chemicals.
>>Water poisoning?
Our water is poisoned, that much is beyond doubt. Whether it's intentional or just negligence, I don't fucking know.
>>Jewish control?
Look around you. Every institution of any note is dominated by Jews, far out of proportion with their number among the general population. I don't know if there's a conspiracy, I don't care, the fact remains that they do control basically everything between them.

>Hitler lost the war because he kicked the Jews out

No, outcome would have been the same either way, as had he not removed the jews he would be facing an external war and a second jewish revolt. Check the revolution of 1918, the jews held NO loyalty to Germany and they were proud of it.

>Termite was used
>termite
JET FUEL CAN'T CHEW WOODEN BEAMS

Hitler lost the war because you invited jews in.

They were doing fine without the jews, could they have had nukes with jewish scientists? Perhaps, but they would never have been able to unite the population without the jews present so it's a moot point.

Their society was going to hell before Hitler took control, Berlin was a fucking cesspit. Something needed to change.

>Paid shills?
Yes, OP is proof.

>Holocaust?
No, OP is proof.

>9/11 conspiracies?
Yes.

>Moon landing?
Yes.

>Chemtrails?
No.

>Water poisoning?
Yes.

>Jewish control?
Yes, OP is proof.

>Paid shills?
No

>Holocaust?
No gas chambers

>9/11 conspiracies?
No

>Moon landing?
It happened

>Chemtrails?
No

>Water poisoning?
Not really the water, it's the pushing of plastic, frozen goods, soy, sugar, alcohol, and marijuana by the media and government to make people fat, sickly, and feminine

>Jewish control?
No

At what point do they just become communists and not 'the jews'? I blame communism and revolution for most of what happened in the 20th century. If the Jews were truly behind everything there would be more evidence beforehand. They stand out because of the amount of leaders compared to their population numbers, which seem more reasonable once you realize that most of their populations were middle-upper class, a key breeding ground for any revolutionaries.

paid shills indefinitely i've noticed the same exact content numerous times of day on /r9k/ - cucking meme trying to antagonize us virgins into a mental lapse and breakdown.

holocaust - yes but you also have ot rememberthe holdomor and the holocaust of many of russians.

9/11 i have no idea?

moon landing why not?

chemtrails - yep from cars, trains, buses and planes.

water poisoning - yep from fracking it's happened look up erin brockovich

jewish control yep

YNNYNNY

>Paid shills?
No.
>Holocaust?
Some parts of it such as the kill count seem to be exaggerated but yes.
>9/11 conspiracies?
I think the Saudis had a big hand in it.
>Moon landing?
Yes.
>Chemtrails?
No.
>Water poisoning?
No.
>Jewish control?
Not to the extent that "da j00z did everything" but they do hold a lot of power in the media and finance usually due to higher IQ

you don't believe in paid shills?

wake up people

just go on /r9k/ and see the massive amount of cucking memes that people paid software engineers to antagonize /r9k/ and post cuck related content. the moderators don't exist it's a lie.

/r9k/ being kinda like a refugee from my social woes then i go there and it's hillary, trump, state issued gfs, look at tyrone pump this white girl on blacked

>im a fembot hahaha guys im afembot any blak bot want some fuk

paid shills dude don't let them emotionally antagonize you you have more to live for then them

>>Paid shills?
NO YOU STUPID GOY NO SUCH THING IT'S ALL THE POPULUS RES SPEAKING
>>Holocaust?
OY VEY THE GORRILION CHILDREN! THE BAZILLION DEATH CAMPS! THE SHEKILION WOMYN! HOW DARE YOU!
/11 conspiracies?
YES GOY THE CONSPIRACY IS THAT PALESTINIANS FLEW SIX PLANES IN SIX BUILDINGS!
>>Moon landing?
OY VEY! THE SCIENCE! NEIL DEGRASS TYSON!
>>Chemtrails?
WATER! IT'S WATER! WATER STEAM!
>>Water poisoning?
FLUROIDE IS IN TOOTHPASTE! IT'S TO PURIFIY! DO YOU WANT A GREEN POOL LIKE IN RIO?
>>Jewish control?
OY VEEEEEEY.

Hillary just dumped another couple million into CTR, and Johnson now has paid internet workers too. I really wouldn't doubt that they all have paid people at this point. Plus the question isn't specifically about politics, as I have seen "viral marketers" pushing games/products on here too.

Yes
Partly
Yes
Yes
No
Partly
Yes.

>>Paid shills?
nope
>>Holocaust?
yeah
/11 conspiracies?
no
>>Moon landing?
yes
>>Chemtrails?
no
>>Water poisoning?
well something is turning our youth into neonazis which is very problematic so I think it might be in water. drinking Coca Cola might be the solution. it is refreshing.
>>Jewish control?
lol no

>>Paid shills
Absolutely
>>Holocaust
Yes
/11 conspiracies
Seems very plausible
>>Moon landing
Yes
>>Chemtrails
Doubt it, but not saying it's impossible
>>Water poisioning
Same as above
>>Jewish control
Not sure

how do you not believe in paid shills the internet is the greatest social tool in human history. many of groups are sitting there creating the content remmber the 90/10 rule that moot had talked about at an early con?

he said 10% of of the users are creating all the content and it's spiraled into paid shill groups doing it. /r9k/ was insidiously infiltrated many of people broke down.

>paid shills
doubt anyone with money cares about us

>holocaust
yes

>9/11
fucking towel heads did it

>moon landing
I believe it

>chem trails
Airplanes pollute a shit ton also pesticides are bad for you. It's not much of a conspiracy that the machines that surround us harm our health.

>water poisoning
no, but companies, people, oil, etc ruin the water on their own

>Jewish control
rich people control a lot, so kind of I guess

also remember the people paid to study robots because and they started saying 'roaches' the roach meme?

paid shill group

Yes
No
Yes
No
No
No
Yes

>Paid shills?
Of course, if only I knew where to apply. Shitpost AND get paid for it? Dreamjob.
>Holocaust?
It would be a crime not to. :^)
>9/11 conspiracies?
It certainly was a conspiracy.
>Moon landing?
Yup, that happened.
>Chemtrails?
No.
>Water poisoning?
That's why I drink only distilled water, or rainwater, and only pure-grain alcohol.
>Jewish control?
I definitely think the Jews should be under control.

i dont believe in the holocaust

Yes
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

Don't contaminate your pure bodily fluids my man. Gotta keep that purity of essence.

>Paid shills?
Yes, it's accepted that China used to hire shills. Other countries, companies and presidential candidates probably do too.
>Holocaust?
Yes, that happened.
>9/11 conspiracies?
Yes, the U.S. has a history of using false flag attacks and letting attacks happen.
>Moon landing?
Yes, that happened.
>Chemtrails?
No
>Water poisoning?
No, not intentional poisoning done by the government.
>Jewish control?
Somewhat

>Paid shills?
This is not a question of belief. Its undeniably true

>Holocaust?
it kinda happened, but there was no gas chambers, and the entire thing was incredibly exagerated

>9/11 conspiracies?
depends

>Moon landing?
yes, its real.

>Chemtrails?
No. its a fucking retarded theory

>Water poisoning?
I drink tap water and I'm pretty sure I'm not mind controlled.

>Jewish control?
hollywood is under jewish control certainly
Banking has a big jewish presence, but an even bigger anglo-white presence.

Fun read for people that said no to 9/11

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/07/15/28-declassified-pages-911-commission-report-released-public/87134942/

>Paid shills?
Yeah, but I don't think they're as much of a problem here as elsewhere such as on Twitter.
>Holocaust?
Yes, maybe the official numbers are inaccurate but it still happened.
>9/11 conspiracies?
Not really.
>Moon landing?
Yeah I think it happened certainly.
>Chemtrails?
No lol
>Water poisoning?
Depends
>Jewish control?
Don't know, depends on what we're talking about.