UKRAINE WAR HAPPENING

thesun.co.uk/news/1631749/fears-of-all-out-conflict-in-ukraine-as-sabre-rattling-vladimir-putin-places-40000-troops-and-armoured-vehicles-along-the-border/

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/pentagon-cannot-account-for-6-5-trillion-dollars/5541244
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many NATO troops in Poland?

Today is very strange, keep seeing Chinooks flying over.

Isn't it about time we slap the motherfucking shit out of Russia/Putin real quick?.

It's fucking nothing.

Ukraine is Russian clay

For what?

>globalresearch.ca/pentagon-cannot-account-for-6-5-trillion-dollars/5541244

>Ukraine is Russian clay
Wrong

I will allow one Ukrainian QT to get refugee status at my place.

To get them to calm down. We're already being nice enough to not make that big a fuss over Crimea.

They're obviously going to attempt to take the Ukraine.

They keep this up those boys are going to get seriously hurt.

>these are the people that vote in American elections

Is the manlet off his meds again?

Fuck Putin.

lel world police

You're a retard if you believe "they" will be the ones hurting when "our" army is smaller than ever and spread all over the place. Get real buddy.

How is it even our fight to begin with though?

If Russia tries to invade Ukraine, I gotta say, I'm siding with Russia unless somehow Trump is POTUS.

Putin's the only one with the balls to stand up to the guys who pose an existential threat to Western civilization: Islam and China. Russia's the last hope for the West, unless Le Pen takes France and Trump takes America.

>They're obviously going to attempt to take the Ukraine.
No no no. This is not going to happens. Ukrainians are worse slavs. And those who were not shit already left this rotten husk of country. We can take a bit more valuable eastern territories via proxy, but rest def not worth it.

>thesun
perfidious lying brit at it again

If America doesn't show its strength everywhere, it won't be long until noone accept infinitely-printed USD.

ukrainians are going to slaughter you into meat chunks like they did with us

my yankee tovarisch

Oh boy

>muhh ukraine

>ukraine

no such thing

lol this

I guess

lol

Oh, and for happening-fags, no, Putin won't start a full-on conventional war in Europe.

Unlike you all, he's not pants-on-the-head retarded.

Oh shit, it's actually happeni-
>The Sun
Goddammit, you reactionary limey fucks.

I've actually never voted, I just stand by while the government fucks things up. If you think voting helps after seeing the two candidates running right now take a knife and slit your faggot throat.

It's small now, we've proven that when the war of good vs evil comes up the good always rise up with a quickness. Evil doesn't have the motivation and drive that good has.

It's the big picture. This step for them is just the beginning. That's how it always is with them.

If they can't beat the Russians, they can't beat the US.

Ukraine is ours tho, keep talking shit Australia, we might take you faggots next.

russia would if it could, but fortunately, wars are expensive bruh

Seems like those Georgia cubes were right after all

kek confirms ww3

>i missed the 2014 war

>we've proven that when the war of good vs evil comes up the good always rise up with a quickness. Evil doesn't have the motivation and drive that good has.

hmmm?

cubes?

please share your /x/ material with the class

You under-estimate how retarded Russians can get. The people who hate Russia the most are its neighbors. Ever think why that is?

just google georgia guidestones.

>country known to drill 6 gorillion times a year moves soldiers for a drill
STOP THE PRESSES IT'S HAPPENING TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

Goddamn anglo media

>You're a retard if you believe "they" will be the ones hurting when "our" army is smaller than ever and spread all over the place. Get real buddy.

>What is NATO

Fucking retard.

literally who cares

>he thinks russians give a vatnik's ass about western "civilization"...

OHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHO

you know the war has been on for a few years now, right?

boys have already gotten hurt.

>Ukrainians are worse slavs
All east slavs are equally shit but those that are now ruling Donbass are like sediment of shit.
Pooten just gonna grab a land access to Crimea cause his piss gay rat nest of a regime has stolen all money for the bridge, and all those fellows will get russian passports and will move to your region, shit on your head and expect you to tolerate it cause "he fought for you".
They will be the rapefugees of Russia, you just wait and see

You like my quote faggot?. Remember it for when Russia goes full retard and Europe starts screaming like a little bitch and curls up in the fetal position.

The US will shut them down save the planet so we can get back to business and you faggots can go back to complaining about the "us world police lel".

Then what's Putin trying to achieve by continuing the conflict? Help us understand his endgame. He obviously won't go for an all out traditional war but he keeps the tactical pressure on. Is it now a battle of attrition? Why doesn't he ask for a political neutrality of Ukraine? He's got Turkey with him now.

I'm certain wars are going on right now, yes.

yeah I know what that is, but what about the cubes?

Ukraine's Poroshenko says he's ready to impose martial law and declare mobilization if war continues to escalate

mind if i save your post for future cringe threads? thanks kid

just saying, i think you're a bit late jumping on the world police train

Horde arise?

Are you a negro or a teenager

your roman tactics are of fail against mr molotov

Ukie shits shouldn't have killed 2 Russian troops in Crimea then should they attempting to destroy the bridge? Or destroy the power structure that keeps 1.9mn people warm or attempt to assassinate Natalia.

God Speed Putin.

Found the Hillary Clinton voter

Half of Germany and Poland is Russian clay too

Do you really think you are the good guys?

Neither, I'm ready to kick some ASS!

Russia's the Third Rome. Like it or not, they ARE Western Civlization.

>Then what's Putin trying to achieve by continuing the conflict?

He's not continuing the conflict, he would like nothing more than Ukrainians to fuck off. He's the one who negotiated the peace between Ukraine and rebel separatists

Problem is Poroshenko keeps saying they will get Crimea back, his western partners keep saying that, and just a while ago Ukranian millitary were caught sneaking in Crimea

>t. retard

>Why doesn't he ask for a political neutrality of Ukraine?
>asking for a political neutrality if our own clay
Pajeet pls.

Agree.

Why not two :^)

I don't believe you

t. never been and never will be in the army

>those boys are going to get seriously hurt

OK SHERIFF GRAB YER WINCHESTER AND I'LL GET THE M60 FROM THE OL COOTER'S PLACE.

MEETCHA IN THE LAVATORY AND WE'LL MEASURE OUR WIENERS.

DON'T FORGET THE LUBE, THE ASPIRIN, AND MAKE SURE YOU FEED THE GIMP.

WE'RE OFF TO UKRAINE TO HELP THEM BOYS FIGHT AGAINST THE GOMMIES, POOTIN MIGHT THINK HE'S GOT THIS, BUT HE AIN'T TOUCHING AN INCH OF THAT SOIL ON MY WATCH!!!

I'M GONNA GIVE THEM STALINS AND YELTSINS HELL.
THEY DON'T CALL ME SMELLY GIZZARD FER NOTHIN YOU SEE?

You're either a shill or one of those who has fallen for the brainwashing. You imbecile. Putin is the good guy here! His foreign policy is actually trying to create a stable world instead of the cataclysmic policy pushed by the US. We need Trump in part for this reason: so that the US will stop fucking around, mend relations with Russia and abandon their chaos strategy in the middle East.

bwaaahahahahahahaha

why r canadians such clueless fuckwits?

is it because there are so many englishmen there?

Nothing to see here
Ukraine is not a country
I'd rather see Putin have that clay than verhofstadt

Havent they been at it for years now? About time someone made a move.

Hope putin mops up quick, but Ive got a buddy whos part ukranian so I dont know how to feel about it.

Ahagahahaha the dumb vodkaniggers are no civilication at all.

Adolf puttler made him self dictator of russia forever shiting on the russian constitution.

Stole gazprom of its rigth full owner.

Murderd oposition and press.

Stole more land from indipendent nations to feed its ego.

user your the most retardet vodka nigger so far.

True

Nice.

Ukraina gonna get rekt.

Before I even read this thread - it's clear to me Russia is mobilizing troops in case of a Ukrainian attack, as they've already had to deal with saboteurs in Crimea, and Ukraine's had months of support from european nations to rebuild their military and were sabre rattling about it only a few weeks ago.

Now let's see how many other people on Sup Forums are like me, and able to see through the lies of mainstream western media - and how many on Sup Forums are still bluepilled dumbfucks who take mainstream western media for their word. I think I'm going to be disappointed, t b h.

I don't need you to, real heroes don't expect credit.

I did my time in the service, so.

>abandon their chaos strategy in the middle East.

We tried, and we got our towers trashed. Fuck it. I say we keep their shit fucked up. It's the least we can do. I don't think they've payed a fair price yet. Maybe an other fifty years or so of this carnage and then maybe we'll be even.

God Bless.

GOOD LUCK PUTIN!

GOOD LUCK ASSAD!

He is not. He should have fucked off after taking Crimea, with Donbass he blew it too hard.
You just don't know what a cesspool it is.
It is literally ISIS-tier

Ukraine literally translates as "Borderland" it was the European border of what we now know as Russia for nearly 1200 years.

The Ukraine only became an actual country in 1991 after the chaos of the USSR collapse where millions of people woke up one day to find themselves in new countries and no longer citizens of their old one.

It's Russian Clay.

kys

Don't get up burger, you'll get a heart attack.

if we go to war over this and i've fucking only checked pol in ages tonight ill loose it.

Posting classic picture.

t. cockhole diaspora

Jesus Christ. As an fellow American, Stfu. You're literally retarded.
You said it m8.
Confirmed and Czech'd

I'm pretty sure he isn't going to be taking any shit from Ukraine

>Then what's Putin trying to achieve by continuing the conflict
He doesnt. West does. Peace right now is very profitable for Putin. Kiev blows up electric line to Crimea, and sends diversants to blow up infrastracture.

You should go live in Ukraine, you belong there.

>They will be the rapefugees of Russia, you just wait and see
MANYAMIROQUE

Are those Metal Gears?

>"Borderland

It is The Zone

comrade

it's is a very dangerous place.

full of mutants and anomolies

Only the hardest and smartest of the hardest and smartest survive there

The artifacts are worth it

every European country either hates their neighbouring countries or has some type off raverly with them so your point is stupid

I would but this guy just told me not to get up, I might get a heart attack.

>As an fellow American

Did you go to school in Florida?

>Europe never pays their dues with Russia
>Trump gets elected
>Russia invades
>America does nothing
>Europe gets raped by based Putin, all the sand niggers executed

Maybe next time pay the bill

I dont give a shit who's the bad guy in that conflict
I wanna see some country vs country combat without 'Allahu akbar'

ETA to happening?

T. Denaial faggot

Dont cry only because you face realety.

LOOKING AT THIS REMEMBERING ALL THE CUNTS THAT CUNT WHO REPLACES ALEX JONES INTERVIEWED< FUCK> DAVID KNIGHT HE FUCKING INTERVIEWED ALL THOSE CUNTS WHO...... FECKING TALKED ABOUT UKRAINE....... NEEDING MONEY AND SHIT DID THEY NOT....... FUCKiN Wankers...

Never.

>We tried

Do tell us about all the countries the US has invaded in Latin America, and how much Latin American countries - especially Mexico- love the USA.