FILENAME THREAD

I need a clever edition title edition

kek

Is it gay if they have to have a vagina and I don't imagine them fucking me in the ass? I would say it's more that a girl being a futa would not be a deal breaker for me.

it just is what it is, user, don't get worked up over if it's gay or not
you gotta be you

Either my reading comprehension just went right out the fucking window, or you're not making a lot of sense.

The joke is that you find a girl more attractive if she has a penis.

Guys
Guys
It's time to stop posting.

Y'all remember when we used to have constant Frozen threads? Weird times those were.

>D4C.gif

/frz/ was fun, but looking back I have no idea why I was so active with it. Frozen's not even one of my top 5 favorite Disney movies.

Darkness! Daaaahkness!

Honestly same. I don't even really like the movie that much now, but was really into it and the threads back then, I'm not sure why. I guess the threads were just really fun and positive even all the incest stuff was oddly interesting even though I usually find that gross.

I'm saying that unlike the vast majority of futafags, I don't want a horse sized cock jammed up my ass.

I don't though, it just wouldn't be a deal breaker for me, provided the futa also has a vagina. If it's dick only, that's just a dude with tits, and that's gay as shit. Which I ain't saying is a bad thing, it's just not for me.

...Bleach?

Fair enough.

Danny Phantom

Sorta counts

Fuck, I lost it.

The word you are looking for is hermaphrodite, possessing both male and female genitalia. Futa is just highly feminized male with female tits slapped on. Nothing wrong with getting your rocks off to futa on female as its just abstract lesbian

Pic Needs A Name
Good enough explanation for me, I love futa on female, but can't stand futa and male interacting at all.
There's a bunch of charts on Sup Forums on the scale of gay to not gay with futas and what have you.
>Futa on Female:Great in my book.
>Futa on Futa:Admittedly kinda gay.
>Male on Futa:Not preferred but meh.
>Futa on male:No thanks.
>3d trannies:Fucking Hell No.

>Pranking Clark Kent

kekkled

naturally, since 99% of his sexual activity will consist of jerking one off, it's going to arouse him to see one

fucking every thread you lossfags bring this esoteric shit up

It's suicide squad dumbaass.

Why are there only like 2-3 filenames that are actually funny

>NO CHAIRS???
>Batman with prep time.png

>I'm No Superman.jpg

I dont get it

Look more closely at the conning tower.

I like these.

True freedom is the ability to turn to whichever page you feel like. Why constrain yourself by following arbitrary rules?

Islam.jpg

Not DC_cinematic_universe.jpg

That it would be overtaken by ants?