Hillary Clearly Has Brain Problems

She isn't acting well.

Not well at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ

She is physically and mentally unfit to be President.

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.gov/register-to-vote
youtube.com/watch?v=N0hU5y9UH6o
youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA
infowars.com/secret-service-whistleblower-hillary-has-major-neurological-problems/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absence_seizure
youtube.com/watch?v=BG5LI7dBdys
scribd.com/doc/273161694/Hillary-Clinton-2015-07-28-Statement-of-Health-Lisa-Bardack?secret_password=v1BRCCAGI7eXSAjlvwE1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

.02 Deutschmarks have been added to your account.

SHE DOESN'T HAVE THE STRENGTH

SHE DOESN'T HAVE THE STAMINA

BERNIE SAID IT HIMSELF

SHE HAS POOR JUDGEMENT

HOPE SHE DIES SCREAMING!

Now that about a dozen world renown doctors have come out asking for her records will she?

Or will the MSM pull all of their credentials and appoint themselves as the only true source for your medical information about Hillary and abroad.

Oh man don't sit like that Hillary your diapers will leak.

What male would vote for a fat 70 year old women who's claim to fame is that she married a future president and has a lying problem?

Will Trump? His "letter" from a doctor read like he wrote it

How much would you pay to see a turd flop out one of the legs of her pantsuit?

Easily a month's salary for me, and potentially more

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

>Not getting paid to shill.

Point to Trump all you want, fact of the matter is Hillary is the one publicly showing symptoms of a neurological disorder, not Trump.

Honestly I'd pay more to see the classic diaper leak on the back of the thighs during the debate.

And for Trump to actually keep silent about it and let the moment happen.

Lies. She looks fine.

Now Drumpf on the other hand- or as I like to call him, The Drumpfster Fire- he doesn't look so well.

Will Assange post those leaks on his site?

[german poop fetish intensifies]

If I had a poop fetish my flag would be indian. But I can't stand indians. How they talk, how they wobble their head, the smell of curry. Anything!

Lol really ctr? I don't think even you believe that shit. This was the worst troll ever. 0.02 shekels from the open society foundation were poorly spent.

What are you talking about? The head wobble is the best part.

Anybody fresh to the game is instantly perplexed because every time they say "yes" they shake their head "no" and every time they say "no" they shake their head "yes" and all the rest of the time their head is going diagonally and in circles so you can never try to deduce what they're up to.

nu males and joos

I don't even know what the head wobble means. It just makes me angry.

She doesn't care about being President. She only needs to be sworn in, sign some prepared documents, and then she can die or they kill her, she's not really important.

Best part of all is when there's a pause in the conversation while you try to collect yourself and figure out what just happened, and then they get nervous and head wobble at you again to try to smooth it over.

is that pee on her leg?
did her bag leak?

She picked a manlet for VP, damn she is sitting on a stool and is about as tall as him.

Maybe it's something to hypnotize you like a snake, if they don't happen to have a flute.

Also they tend to be arrogant for some reason.

She literally has signs of parkinson's or some sort of vascular dementia coming on

I'd be surprised if she lasts the entire election

youtube.com/watch?v=N0hU5y9UH6o

bump

Fuck Drew Pinsky flipping on the progressives, fucking hilarious.

>Dr Drew

kek this guy keeps itching for attention, wouldn't be surprised if his credentials were found to be fraudulent.

Dr Drew calls 'em as he sees 'em.

underrated post

Why would any of the Berniefags switch to Hillary after she buttraped their candidate via the DNC?

Weak-ass banter there, straya.

>pee on her leg

LOL it does look like she pissed herself.

youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA

>turd flop out

There will be metaphorical turds coming out of her mouth.

It will be interesting to see if she takes an overlong piss break to change her diaper and leaves Trump out there on the stage.

What a hose beast she is.

Thanks for Correcting the Record™!

>parkinson's

I have known some people with this disease. One was a family member.

Their personality took a nose dive at points throughout the day.

It was like their brain had been ironed or something for hours at a time.

Then they behaved close to normally.

Then they acted funny again.

It makes you cry for a loved one.

But I would never want them to be President.

Whatever is going on with Hillary, regardless of what it is, she should not be one brain misfiring away from making the bad decisions that could lead this nation into global thermonuclear war.

Why are both candidates nearly 70 fucking years old? This means they'll be nearly 74 years old serving one term and a STAGGERING 78 years old if either serves two terms. I truly don't believe these candidates are even remotely the best America COULD offer. Do people not want the job so badly they have to pawn it off on geriatrics?

Would Hilary or Trump still be standing after pic related? Really makes you think.

Why is it this audio clip with a single picture is taking so fucking long to load from (((((You)))))Tube?

It's a 3 minute clip and it's taken over 8 minutes for me to watch it.

>Will Assange post those leaks on his site?

Oh I hope so!

>He could call them "Stinky-leaks"

I am wondering how long it will take Hillary to try to get it shut down.

Donald is mentally strong and mentally resilient.

Hillary is clearly neither.

Donald doesn't drink and never has.

Never smoked.

He will live for decades.

>Or will the MSM pull all of their credentials and appoint themselves as the only true source for your medical information about Hillary and abroad.

If you are a betting man, might be pretty wise to bet on this eventuality.

infowars.com/secret-service-whistleblower-hillary-has-major-neurological-problems/

>– Hillary’s staff is so intent on keeping reporters away from Clinton because she is at risk of petit mal seizures that can be triggered by camera flashes;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absence_seizure

>The clinical manifestations of absence seizures vary significantly among patients.[2][3][4] Impairment of consciousness is the essential symptom, and may be the only clinical symptom, but this can be combined with other manifestations. The hallmark of the absence seizures is abrupt and sudden-onset impairment of consciousness, interruption of ongoing activities, a blank stare, possibly a brief upward rotation of the eyes. If the patient is speaking, speech is slowed or interrupted; if walking, they stand transfixed; if eating, the food will stop on its way to the mouth. Usually, the patient will be unresponsive when addressed. In some cases, attacks are aborted when the patient is called. The attack lasts from a few seconds to half a minute, and evaporates as rapidly as it commenced. Absence seizures generally are not followed by a period of disorientation or lethargy (post-ictal state), in contrast to the majority of seizure disorders.

>never drunk
>never smoked

How are you framing that as a good thing? Would you elect a virgin because they aren't at risk of dying from STD's?

Out of everything you can attack Clinton for, and you choose her health.

Fucking idiots. This is why Trump is losing. Jesus Christ. It's like attacking Hitler because his facial hair.

Health is serious business. That's why health records for guys like FDR, JFK, and GWB are so closely guarded.

There's even a constitutional amendment providing for kicking the prez out due to incapacity. Maybe #26 or thereabouts.

what happens in those circumstances? the vice takes the helm or is it election time again?

Amentment #25, section 4:

...their written delcaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, teh Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

So, yes.

oh gosh... the fucking running mates man. JUST

And it's happened before. That's how LBJ got to take control after JFK got his public execution.

It was 10 minutes before the first presidential debate in which would undoubtedly make or break the election. Trump was already on stage exchanging some light banter between the moderators for the night. Hard to believe this was a man who vilified the media and received that same treatment from them as well. The audience was captivated by his charisma and even the coldest liberal could have been warmed by Trump’s smile.

However, absent from the stage was Hillary…

“Ms. Clinton?” Huma Knocked, “Ms. Clinton we’re running behind.”

Huma stuck by Hillary’s side even in her most intimate moments but there were times when Huma felt she could leave her alone for a few minutes at a time. Huma finally lost her patience and opened the door. There was Hillary lying on the couch kicking her feet. Her pantsuit for the night was completely soiled in feces and strewn across the room. Liquid fecal matter dripped down her leg and as Hillary kicked splattered on the walls and ceiling.

“Hilly made boom boom!” As Hillary stuck her tongue out…

Jesus fucking Christ, Huma thought to herself. Luckily, spare pantsuits were also carried around when Hillary went as she was prone to soiling herself. Unfortunately for tonight, they opted not to put the diaper on Hillary as they thought it would be too visible.

“Aaron, Get the fuck in here you stupid fat nigger!” Huma Yelled. Aaron was Hillary’s personal doctor posing as a Secret Service Agent. Aaron rushed to the room to an overpowering stench and to find the Hillary covered in feces. “Why weren’t you watching her, you lazy nigger?”

“I’m sorry Huma I-“ Aaron stammered.

“Just get another suit for her and don’t stop for fried chicken or something.” Huma curtly replied.

Huma stared at this mess while Hillary coyly rolled around covered in feces. Huma’s patience was almost wearing thin with Hillary. With no faucet nearby the best Huma could do is wipe her down with baby wipes. “Fucking Hell Hillary. If you weren’t so loaded with painkillers I’d slap you around.”

Two minutes before the debates were to start Hillary still wasn’t present. Huma had just finished wiping her down. A three foot high mound of poopy baby wipe laid next to Hillary. It was too late for the catheter so she was going to have to hope Hillary wouldn’t soil herself in two hours.

Aaron came back with a pantsuit. Out of breath, he presented it to Huma. “Took you long enough, you fucking nigger. Now, get the fuck out of my sight.”

Hillary kicked and squirmed as she objected to be dressed but it was nothing new for Huma. Childish tantrums and behaviors were the norm ever since she had that stroke. Hillary was so loaded on a myriad of drugs she was longer power hungry woman that ran in 2008. She was in complete control of her corporate handlers.

The coughing fits in public, then not being shown getting out of the limo visiting Biden's old home a few days ago, meanwhile Biden sprints up the ramp in front of the home, Hillary walks up slowly and her hands open wide like a tard, disoriented and confused, then she just nods, while her eyes are half shut the whole time, not the tired half shut, but the medicated doped up type.

Why didn't they show Hillary being helped out of the limo, they show Biden get out by himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=BG5LI7dBdys

Nice try, try harder, he's on point, all those drugs are older gen. and his conclusion that she may be treated by some small town hick doctor with older gen meds make sense.

get ready for the Kaine train

>her medical history is a bunch of weird nonsense

It's because she's a reptilian.

>Shills are doing it for free because they're promised a letter of recommendation.
HOLY SHIT.
If I ever see a CTR letter of recommendation on my desk, I'm not just going to not hire, I'll tell my other contacts about it to make sure the fucker rots in retail hell for all eternity.
A CTR endorsement puts a person's entire résumé into question because it's certified proof that the carrier is comfortable with knowingly lying to advance themselves.

Fuck even bothering with the RWDS, these chumps are getting their punishment as their reward.

No it's because she used to associate with some turbo degenerates during the late 60's and 70's.

Kek. Don't be so antisemetic goy

it needs mor confidence to not drink than to drink and not smoking is always the more intelligent choice

She already released her medical records. You're the confirmation bias retard that refuses to believe the facts.

>American doctors
>get treated for cancer
>get another cancer
>pay more money
>fix both cancers, patient dead

Those medical records pretty much said she might drop dead at any time

KBAC has taken down the webpage for this interview and the view counts are frozen on 7 different youtube pagers, I've been monitoring for several hours.

We are in the midst of a Goebbels level propaganda campaign in the fucking land of the free. The Democrats are the new Nazis. Can we expect a final solution where conservatives are shipped to concentration camps?

>TFW when an 74 year old kyke is in better health.

>Excellent health
>might drop dead

Yeah, if you're illiterate.

I goofed on the image

Concussions, blood cloths, brain damage, wrong medication, syphilis and Parkinson are not minor.

Unless you're not talking about the staffer who leaked her actual medical records and was killed over it?

Yeah sure. "her" medical records and not just falsified records to keep people in the dark that she has ties to cthulu

\//\/ BREH

was this on the Michael Medved show?

None of which are in her medical records aside from the concussion from 2012, which she's had a complete recovery less than one year later from the only symptom (double vision)

scribd.com/doc/273161694/Hillary-Clinton-2015-07-28-Statement-of-Health-Lisa-Bardack?secret_password=v1BRCCAGI7eXSAjlvwE1

It's not my problem if you deny facts. There's no point in talking to you at that point because you're not rational or logical.

>secret_password
>tfw loo poo programmers make your website

>She can
>She can't

>PA and FL red

lel

So that's why she's constantly clinging onto everything, needs a seat on stage and takes toilet breaks on national television?

>Home state turning red
I can dream of a day where California is no longer referred to as a cancer and we can put our numbers and resources to good use.

Mn red is the real joke

During first debate with Trump one of two things will happen:

1. They will pump her full of chill pills to help prevent her from being overwhelmed and she'll slur and verbally stagger through the entire debate

2. They'll cut down on her meds to prevent her from appearing sluggish or doped up and she'll get worked up and "short circuit" once the fur starts to fly.

God wills it
please happen

I hope Krispy Kreme makes a cameo and shouts "THERE IT IS AGAIN" when she start's laughing and then it turns into a seizure and then somebody in the audience blows an airhorn she collapses and shits herself.

As a non-meme medical professional, I can confidently tell you that Dr. Drew is full of shit.

These questions about Hillary's health are being blown way out of proportion.

Ahahahaha what is that tent she's wearing?

She can't even fucking stand up anymore. She's not fit to work a cash register, let alone the federal government.

I think this Pinsky guy has a conservative political bias. Ive always thought that about him even though he did stuff for MTV,. He always seemed like he was conservative about sex.

One thing I know he's wrong about is coumadin. Coumadin is still widely used, its not some drug from the stone age or however he put it. She probably has some of the best doctors money can buy. I really doubt that she's not getting good care.

Trump is showing a lot of symptoms of dementia. If he became president, he probably wouldn't survive one term.

That means: TIM KAIN POTUS 2016

I like the name Kain it sounds strong and dominant.

KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN

KAIN THE VILLAIN.

is this why she needs her personal diazepam carrier and wants to sit through the debates?

did you even read what's in the image?
>error of inductive inference
where's the error? she isn't proven healthy and she acts the way a sick/dying person acts

He mad the Hillary arrow dickwad

i'm the surgeon general on vacation in canada
you're wrong

>Tim Kaine
>POTUS

Please God no. That asshat spoke at my graduation, he was awful.

>She isn't proven health

I just posted her doctor's statement.