>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ5HQSAC7mE
usa.gov/register-to-vote
time.com/4457110/internet-trolls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>r/the_donald subreddit shrank from nearly 600,000 subscribers to about 200,000 in just one month
>@realDonaldTrump Twitter followers dropped from 22M followers to 10M

Even fake accounts, bots, and desperate alt-right edgelords can't fill the drop in support of general population. Pathetic. It's over. Let it go.

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

wow i guess im now #FeelingTheClintoris

Funny isn't it?

Theses threads are shit and you aren't helping Trump in any way by jerking off in here.

>just lying and making stuff up

But I thought Australians were high energy shitposters? No effort! SAD!

THIS IS A MOVEMENT!

New Rasmussen poll have only a two-point led for Hilldawg.

lol

Image in is now the "Most Helpful" review on their page lol

I'm now a #PowerBottomForRodham

See
He's lost the election. Trump generals have more Hillary supporters than Trump now its fucking hilarious

>mobile device

What's it like having poop colored skin?

I'll take "Things that never happened" for $1000, Alex.

ban aussies, at least don't be dumb enough to reply to them

We will prevail

i made a review saying they had bugs on their table and they blocked me. other people with bad reviews can still post though

hmmm

Goddamn Australia what the fuck happened, did Canada create your wife's son?

The picture you cite says nothing about followers etc. If you have to resort to lying to bolster your position then your position is WEAK!

we are all mr. brexit

What did he mean by this?

No, seriously, what did he mean by "Mr. Brexit"?

Why can't you guys admit trump is losing? every single poll shows it. maybe if you didn't live in your delusion that everything is ok it could be fixed. Instead of providing counter arguments you just call people shills.

Hmmmmm, really makes you think, huh?

i can't stop fucking laughing

trump is an actual madman

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ5HQSAC7mE

we dont need no thugs

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

Interestingly enough, I finally found out where Canada comes from a month or two ago.

he means the polls dont reflect reality. trump is the brexit vote personified

State of the enemies that laughed back then:
[ ] Still laughing to this day.
[ ] Not laughing anymore.

You may only select a single option.

Ah, okay. That makes sense.

Even Nate Silver admitted they had to rig the polls. So... yeah.

what website is that?

Literally
>damage control: the tweet

After all these years, finally I have become, Mr Brexit

No Mr Brexit edition. You dissapoint OP

>watch Law and Order speech with family
>they don't like republicans, vote democrat because we're poor
>they don't understand somethings like who the refugees are and what islam is
>slowly redpill them
>mom doesn't want to let refugees in
>sister says trump's speech was pretty convincing

that's two less who will be voting for Killary

>Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now

Register your family, and make them vote Trump as well.

I registered my mother and father, because they wanted to vote for the first time ever, for Trump. They're in their sixties, so that's saying something.

From Google reviews lol

why don't you guys vote for an independet? Maybe there is somone good there? Since both trump and hillary are so disliked, it could get traction.

he means that he's about to change his name to Donald John Brexit, CNN fact checkers have an anonymous source telling them that Trump filed the paperwork with the courts to have it changed this morning and its awaiting approval

81 days left. It's Hillary's to lose.

>i can't stop fucking laughing
>trump is an actual madman
same. it's a shame so many people get so angry at trump instead of just having fun with it.

The power of the shills weakens on a daily basis, the cash flow is ending soon.

The last thread was Mr. Brexit edition.

We already had that edition, genius.

fake review from someone who has never been here

do they really think that is gonna work?

kek

time.com/4457110/internet-trolls/
by joel stein

They’re turning the web into a cesspool of aggression and violence. What watching them is doing to the rest of us may be even worse

This story is not a good idea. Not for society and certainly not for me. Because what trolls feed on is attention. And this little bit–these several thousand words–is like leaving bears a pan of baklava.

It would be smarter to be cautious, because the Internet’s personality has changed. Once it was a geek with lofty ideals about the free flow of information. Now the web is a sociopath with Asperger’s. If you need help improving your upload speeds it’s eager to help with technical details, but if you tell it you’re struggling with depression it will try to goad you into killing yourself.

The people who relish this online freedom are called trolls, a term that originally came from a fishing method online thieves use to find victims - the same term used by serial murderer 'BTK'. It quickly morphed to refer to the monsters who hide in darkness and threaten people. Internet trolls have a manifesto of sorts, which states they are doing it for the “lulz,” or laughs. What trolls do for the lulz ranges from clever pranks to harassment to violent threats.

When victims do not experience lulz, trolls tell them they have no sense of humor. Trolls are turning social media and comment boards into a giant locker room in a teen movie, with towel-snapping racial epithets and misogyny.

They’ve been steadily upping their game. In 2011, trolls descended on Facebook memorial pages of recently deceased users to mock their deaths. In 2012, after feminist Anita Sarkeesian started a Kickstarter campaign to fund a series of YouTube videos chronicling misogyny in video games, she received bomb threats at speaking engagements, doxxing threats, rape threats and an unwanted starring role in a video game called Beat Up Anita Sarkeesian.

>implying a whole fucking year into this election cycle there are still people who haven't already made up their minds and aren't bored to tears with this fucking election now

I'm a confirmed Trump voter, already voted for him in the primaries, all that. But I honestly don't give a shit about the day to day minutiae of the Trump campaign anymore. I haven't felt a need to visit The_Donald or a Trump General in months.

wife's son references always make me smile

What up kinfolk?

I guess we're all MentallyHill now, ain't we fellow hill-billies :^)

someone needs to get a copy of one of their receipts to shop into comments to that comment.

really makes you think

>that's two less who will be voting for Killary

>I registered my mother and father, because they wanted to vote for the first time ever, for Trump.

You guys are MAGA

But brexit won about half the polls. Trump isn't winning any.

This is the owner of the shop, the one who has slighted the God Emperor.

He looks almost exactly as I thought he would.

AVOUU

>>damage control: the tweet
you're not wrong. it's a good way for trump to spin his polling numbers. trump could be totally correct though. it wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if trump supporters refuse to participate in polling. one key figure that's not reflected in the polls is the number of refusals. not everyone that's called actually participates. would be helpful if pollsters reported their refusals.

>it's fucking hilarious that Hillary is paying shills to troll Sup Forums threads about Trump and pretend that he's already lost when it's still Summer
ftfy, and yeah I agree it's pretty funny that you shills are coming here this often.

Show me a landline poll that had Leave winning almost three months before the vote.

that sandwich isnt even good

that is like 20 cents of groceries

>complimentary cookie

TIP TOP LEL

>Because what trolls feed on is attention
wow, good tactic to write an article about us then, huh?

How are the polls guys?

>medals ranked by total, not golds

reee

>you will soon be calling me...
soon laddeh, soon

Don Jr is red pilled to the max - he followed Paul Joseph Watson on Twitter.

What's going on in here?

I love how he calls her Mrs bill Clinton.
Based nig

wtf kind of bullshit sandwich is that?

0/10

Thanks!

I turned 18 two months ago, when I did I went to go get my ID and register to vote. They said my ID would come in 4 weeks and it never came, and I'm not sure if I was supposed to expect something regarding registering to vote.. what should I do, Sup Forums?

>Trump now calling himself "Mr.Brexit"

Would you kindly not. I actually campaigned for that shit, Trump evoking it feels like theft

That ozzie is just shitposting anyway. The numbers are actually going up, not down.

Not too good but like Brexit Trump will prevail

That's an objectively shit looking sandwich, literally no effort.

Not that I expected any from a cucked numale.

slight uptick for Trump. needs to stay on message. more speeches like the one he just gave.

>How are the polls guys?
Rasmussen has narrows to 2 points.

Another poll that Fox said is "not exactly favorable to Trump" (i.e., obviously skewed) has him 9 behind..

USC has them about 1 point apart.

Those are the latest ones.

>“In the mid-2000s, Internet culture felt very separate from pop culture,” says Katie Notopoulos, who reports on the web as an editor at BuzzFeed and co-host of the Internet Explorer podcast. “This small group of people are trying to stand their ground that the Internet is dark and scary, and they’re trying to scare people off. There’s such a culture of viciously making fun of each other on their message boards that they have this very thick skin. They’re all trained up.”
People jokingly fuck with each other on an anonymous Korean fingerpainting messageboard and it hasn't been moderated to protect people's fee fees?? The horror!

My name is Donald J "Mr BREXIT" TRUMP.

It's homage m8. He's bringing more attention to it in a positive way.

In June of this year, Jonathan Weisman, the deputy Washington editor of the New York Times, quit Twitter, on which he had nearly 35,000 followers, after a barrage of anti-Semitic messages. At the end of July, feminist writer Jessica Valenti said she was leaving social media after receiving a rape threat against her daughter, who is 5 years old.

A 2014 study published in the psychology journal Personality and Individual Differences found that the approximately 5% of Internet users who self-identified as trolls scored extremely high in the dark tetrad of personality traits: narcissism, psychopathy, Machiavellianism and, especially, sadism.

A lot of people enjoy the kind of trolling that illuminates the gullibility of the powerful and their willingness to respond. One of the best is Congressman Steve Smith, a Tea Party Republican representing Georgia’s 15th District, which doesn’t exist. For nearly three years Smith has spewed over-the-top conservative blather on Twitter, luring Senator Claire McCaskill, Christiane Amanpour and Rosie O’Donnell into arguments. Surprisingly, the guy behind the GOP-mocking prank, Jeffrey Marty, isn’t a liberal but a Donald Trump supporter angry at the Republican elite, furious at Hillary Clinton and unhappy with blacks living.

Trolling is, overtly, a political fight. Liberals do indeed troll–sex-advice columnist Dan Savage used his followers to make Googling former Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum’s last name a blunt lesson in the hygienic challenges of anal sex; the hunter who killed Cecil the lion got it really bad.

That's ridiculous nonesence, it was never up to 600k. And by comparison shill only has 25k followers.

This is surreal, it must be an undercover Sup Forumsack running PPP twitter account

>from 2011

I guess this is the year that the author started using the internet.

I hope the stupid fuck goes out of business

Call the county in which you are registered to vote and inquire. Do it ASAP.

Sean Hannity should be Trump's WH press secretary

>tweets by Tom Jensen
HI TOM

Homage would be something other then literally calling himself 'Mr.Brexit'. That implies ownership

He's not saying something like, "I caused Brexit" or whatever.

He's saying that the situations are similar, that polls are biased and not to trust them.

He really IS Mr. Brexit.

Thanks, I'll do it when I have time.
MAGA

I MAGA hatted that image being used as avatar, I think.
So many.

>entire family
>10 family members total
>all voting clinton
>me the outcast
>i moved away
>entire family participates in an off-the-books business operation
>all have unreported income
>some decades of unreported income
>hiding income from the irs is a felony
>felons cannot vote
>the number of felons in the swing state of florida is about to increase by 10
>they shouldnt have fucked with me

how are you doing your part?

USC is 0.6% now.

Trolling is, overtly, a political fight. Liberals do indeed troll–sex-advice columnist Dan Savage used his followers to make Googling former Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum’s last name a blunt lesson in the hygienic challenges of anal sex; the hunter who killed Cecil the lion got it really bad.

But trolling has become the main tool of the alt-right, an Internet-grown reactionary movement that works for men’s rights and against immigration and may have used the computer from Weird Science to fabricate Donald Trump. Not only does Trump share their attitudes, but he’s got mad trolling skills: he doxxed Republican primary opponent Senator Lindsey Graham by giving out his cell-phone number on TV and indirectly got his Twitter followers to attack GOP political strategist Cheri Jacobus so severely that her lawyers sent him a cease-and-desist order.

The alt-right’s favorite insult is to call men who don’t hate feminism “cucks,” as in “cuckold.” Republicans who don’t like Trump are “cuckservatives.” Men who don’t see how feminists are secretly controlling them haven’t “taken the red pill,” a reference to the truth-revealing drug in The Matrix. They derisively call their adversaries “social-justice warriors” and believe that liberal interest groups purposely exploit their weakness to gain pity

In this new culture war, the battle isn’t just over homosexuality, abortion, rap lyrics, drugs or how to greet people at Christmastime. It’s expanded to anything and everything: video games, clothing ads, even remaking a mediocre comedy from the 1980s. In July, trolls who had long been furious that the 2016 reboot of Ghostbusters starred four women instead of men harassed the film’s black co-star Leslie Jones so badly on Twitter with racist and sexist threats–including a widely copied photo of her at the film’s premiere that someone splattered semen on–that she considered quitting the service. “muh fuggin bix nood,” Jones says.