Mecklenburg-Vorpommern NO!

So on the 4th of September there will be a local election in Germany in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, where AFD seems like they will get around 18-19% of the vote

Altough in Sachsen-Anhalt earlier this year where they had a similar local election the AFD polled around 17-19% but ended up getting 24,2 % and became the second largest party.
In Sachsen-Anhalt both SPD (Socialdemocrats) and Die Linke (communist) were heavily overestimated in the polls

So i guess what my question is, could AFD become the largest party in the upcomming Mecklenburg-Vorpommern election?

>SPD (socialdemorats) cucks
>CDU (christan democrats) cuckservatives
>AFD (alternative for germany) against EU and immigration
>Linke (communist) hates whites
>Grune (green party) also hates whites
>FDP (liberals) economic liberals, dont really matter
>NPD (litterly nazis)

Other urls found in this thread:

badische-zeitung.de/weil-am-rhein/prozess-um-vergewaltigung-in-silvesternacht-bewaehrungsstrafen-fuer-die-angeklagten--123165157.html
stepstone.de/stellenangebote--Informatiker-in-oder-Ingenieur-in-als-wissenschaftliche-n-Mitarbeiter-in-Muenchen-Bayerisches-Landesamt-fuer-Verfassungsschutz-BayLfV--3866500-inline.html
m.mik.nrw.de/fileadmin/user_upload/Redakteure/Dokumente/Themen_und_Aufgaben/Schutz_und_Sicherheit/160111ssia/160111berppkoeln.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Manny people dont openly say that they would vote for AfD, same goes for people that support Linke.
Also those parties tend to mobilise more people to go voting then the other parties.
So yes, AfD could become the strongest party in the east, but so could Linke,CDU and SPD
Also it would nice to have a stronger FDP since they are fairly redpilled in the east

>Vorpommern

what happened to rest of the Pommern, I wonder

is Die Linke still isolated from influence in politics or are the other partys forced to work with them because of their size?

God I fucking hate the AFD. I even consider voting CDU (never done that before) just to say "fuck you" to the AFD.

It's really a shame that we cannot have a real anti-EU party. Instead we got FDP 2.0 that gets extra votes by pandering to xenophobes.

At the Federal State level, they started working with Die Linke. However, they still categorically refuse to consider doing this on the national level.

It is going to be 20%+ for AfD in MV and at least 17%+ in Berlin.

Polls usually underestimate the AfD by 3-5%.

>>Linke (communist) hates whites

Not the whole party. My cute communist waifu Wagenknecht is being heavily criticized by SPD, CDU and the Green Party for telling the truth about the refugee crisis:

>“Although we must wait for a concrete explanation of the background of the attack in Ansbach, we can say this much: The events of the past few days show that the acceptance and integration of a large number of refugees and migrants is tied up with significant problems and is more difficult than Merkel tried to persuade us last autumn with her reckless ‘Wir schaffen es' [we can do it],” the left-wing politician declared in a statement.

>“The state must now do everything to ensure that people in our country can feel safe again. That requires us knowing who is in the country and, as far as possible, where there is potential for danger. I think Mrs Merkel and the government now have a particular responsibility to retain the trust of the people in the capability of the state and its security authorities," the statement from the leader of Germany's official opposition continued.

>Berlin
Which means AFD could have 2 succesful elections next month

Can we please stop talking about polls? We are becoming like the retarded USA where everybody only talks about the polls instead of the issues.

didnt she backtrack that statment?

I think there is also hinterpommern, though I am more familiar with holy roman empire than german geography.

It was not the first time that she went against the cucks. Before that she and her husband said that "of course, we can't take an unlimited number of refugees." For that "anti-German" left protesters threw a pie into her face.

>not understanding the poll-driven influences on modern politics

The berlin senate is basicly only symbolic and has no real power unlike the parliaments of the other states.
What is relevant is who will become Lord Mayor, and the AfD wont be relevant when it comes to this position

>significant problems

Could you be any more vague, Sarah? Don't get me wrong, I like a lot of your ideas. I even read your book. But don't pander to the xenophobes.

If you're talking about thecrimes, then those aren't significant at all. They are statisitcally irrelevant.

If you're talking about housing and education, then fair enough but that's not what most people think of when they hear "significant problems" in this context.

yes, it's under polish occupation. My grandfather is from there

Germans are even bigger cucks than sweden, they will vote for the muslims party

That's exactly why I don't want to talk about it. People start perceiving certain parties/candidates as winners/losers months before the election, thus influencing the populace. It's total bullshit.

wow
how could they ever do that to a raven hair beauty like her

I guess it will have an impact if the other parties have to join in large coalitions just to keep AFD from any kind of influence
That will make them the only opposition

I'll vote for parties that are in favor of giving asylum to refugees and helping people in need. Muslim hysteria is retarded. Americanization is the real threat to our culture. Those who don't oppose Americanization are the real cucks.

Nah, I was talking about how politicians change in their ways catering to their constiutients based on the polls

>biggest losses for SPD

So is it mainly SPD voters transferring to AfD?

That's what happened in Britain - Labour voters (the working class) have transferred to UKIP

That has nothing to do with public reporting of polls though. They will do this regardless of whether or not the MSM talks about the polls ad nauseam.

Asylum and a refugee status are two different things and so is "helping people in need" and granting asylum. You are probably just trolling, but have your (you)

(you)

Absolutely halal, brother.

not that strange, working people can be conservative in social issues but be more leftist when it comes to economics
Its a problem for Socialdemocratic partys all over Europe, they become more progressive in social issues but their mainly male and sometimes female voters dont really see themselfes as being that liberal

War refugees are people in need in my book.

Why do you think I'm trolling? Because I'm on the racist board? For your information, I only come here for the Clinton bashing, not for the racism and muslim hysteria. But sometimes I stumble upon a thread like this and feel the need to comment.

go to reddit instead then, faggot

ffs, you don't get asylum for beeing a "war refugee".

They aren't refugees anymore the verry moment they are out of the war zone.
If they would flee from the war, why didn't they came to Bulgaria, Moldavia or Romania but all of them want to Germany, Sweden or the Netherlands?
And why do the "refugees" that was sended to poland or croatia after comming to germany often come back to germany the verry first night?
They are comming for getting free shit, nothing more

I think it's very strange. The SPD stopped being a party for the common worker during the Schröder era. The left-wing of the party left (lol) and became part of Die Linke. So SPD voters transferred to Die Linke. That made sense. It doesn't make much sense for them to go to the AFD which is the polar opposite of Die Linke and the former SPD.

Perhaps a lot of SPD voters transferred to CDU and an almost equal number of CDU voters transferred to AFD? That would make more sense to me.

>It's really a shame that we cannot have a real anti-EU party.
But Germany, you are the EU.

>I think its very strange
thats because you are a cuckster

>If they would flee from the war, why didn't they came to Bulgaria, Moldavia or Romania but all of them want to Germany, Sweden or the Netherlands?

Because some countries seem more welcoming than others?

>was sended

Learn your irregulars, honey.

>They are comming for getting free shit, nothing more

Yes, it's just a total coincidence that there is a war in Syria which caused millions of people to flee their country. All of those people would've come to Germany anyway cause they want "free shit". Just like the millions of Chinese people and Indians come to Germany because of that free shit, right? I mean, living the life of an unemployed bum is so great that millions of people will risk their lives and the lives of their families just to fullfil this dream! /s

Let's all hope for a major muslim attack on German soil over the next two weeks.

You're obviously a person with an abundance of brilliance and charm.

let's try to meme it

Open borders and multiculturalism are pure American traits, you ultracuck.

hehe, almost :^)

This comment shows perfectly that you and your ilk use attacks as a pretense to spread muslim hysteria, rather than be anti-muslim because you genuinely fear the statistically irrelevant number of attacks. You WANT attacks to happen.

Welcomming means that they verry well know that they can rape german underage girls and get away with it.
They dont come because they are in danger but because they want to turn germany into a hell on earth with rape, terror and without germans

Saudi Arabia (and other Muslim countries) execute people for being gay. Are they not real Muslims? Tell me, how can you defend savages like this?

>Göring also banned commercial animal trapping, imposed severe restrictions on hunting, and prohibited the shoeing of horses. He prohibited boiling of lobsters and crabs. In one incident, he sent a fisherman to a concentration camp for cutting up a bait frog.

I believe Göring knew about kek.

yes kek, we want attacks to happen *rolls eyes*

Sup Forums is a board of peace

>What is Paris?
>What is Cologne?
>What is Nice?
>What is Orlando?
>What is San Bernardino?
>What is Munich?
>What is Brussels?
I-its just hysteria.
I-islam is peace and not a other word for white genocide

Why do you guys insist on giving serious answers and debating German posters? 90‰ of them come from Sup Forums just to troll you. Are you guys retarded?

#NotAll/polacks/
#ShitpostWithMe

A lot of CDU voters also transfered over to the AfD.

>All parties just a few percentages apart
Gonna be an election thatmoght create a lot of butthurt

What can I say? I need my morning b8.

Of course we want attacks to happen. Not because we lack empathy with the victims or because we want to spread false messages, but because attacks will cause people to oppose immigration, which in turn will mean we can avoid civil war and chaos in the future.

I'd rather see a few hundred people die now, than thousands or millions in the future. The Europeans who die in terrorist attacks are martyrs.

If this was true, then there would be a statistically relevant number of rapes and terror attacks. We are talking about over a million people. So we would have hundreds of thousands of violent attacks by now if even a quarter of the people had the motivation you are assigning to them. But that's not what we are seeing. Sure, we see a lot of senstaionlized headlines. But the actual number of events is extremely small considering that a very large number of the people suffer from a lot of psychic and emotional stress.

Yet, Germany's crime rate is still lower than, let's say, the crime rate of the US.
The rape rate is also lower.
There are less shooting sprees too.
We also don't see the kinds of violent riots we often see in the US.

No, we are still living in a perfectly safe and peaceful country. In fact, the retarded hysteria has caused far more damage than any muslim terrorist ever did.

And no, you obviously cannot rape underage girls and get away with it in Germany. But why do I even try to reason with you? You obviously already made up your mind.

by that you mean "financially welcoming"? I don't even criticize the people for doing so, would probably do the same, but you can criticize the german politicians in funding incentives to illegally migrate to Germany.

It's also ver egoistic of those coming to Germany. There are hundreds of thousands of their compatriotes living in tents or small apartments in Turkey or Lebanon, or even Jordan. I've been to the camps in Lebanon, they get like $12 per family and a smaller ammount per kid. But because some hard-cpre leftists like you want to reassure themselves through "helping", the money gets spend in Germany on silly projects like integrating the once alledged Fachkräfte into the job market. With the money beeing spent on those people and african illegals you could help a lot more families directly in the middle east.

>statistically irrelevant

>create a lot of butthurt
did that happen after the election in Sachsen-Anhalt?

She can't get any more concrete because of the blacklash in her party. They literally sperged out all over here for the little she already said. Remember they even threw a cake into her face?
She's fairly redpilled but can't come out with it. Compare her kikebook page with the one of Katja Kipping.
Kipping is all SJW shit, whilst Wagenknecht only cares about German workers, German pensioners and so forth.

>literally hundreds of killed people in muslim attacks in europe
It's just hysteria guys :^)

You tell me. Saudi Arabia is one of your biggest allies. You support them both politically and with weapons.

I don't really care who you consider a "real muslim" or not just as I don't care whether you want to call the witch hunters in Africa "real Christians" or not. I am opposed to baseless hysteria that causes more damage than the people themselves.

And although I don't agree with everything every muslim government in the world does, each and every one of the is more civilized than you degenerate Amerishits.

German posters are pretty bad but not quite Canadian or even Sweden level yet.

Just for the sake of your argument. Name the incidents "retarded hysteria" has killed or injured people

ofcourse he would, they were deeply invested in the occult

they probably found all kinds of crazy stuff related to Gog and Magog

Absolutely, so we can show fuckwads like you that Islam is absolutely incompatible with western values and into remove kebab.

Seriously we need to kill every fucking mudslime and eliminate their influence.

At least I'm not cucked into thinking that Muslims are ACTUALLY civilized. WEWLAD.

Yes, but...
>he sent a fisherman to a concentration camp for cutting up a bait frog.
>bait
>frog

It's just too good to be true.

>Yet, Germany's crime rate is still lower than, let's say, the crime rate of the US.
Its still higher than, lets say czechia or poland.
>The rape rate is also lower.
We have a fairly high rape rate for european standards
>There are less shooting sprees too.
We have more than switzerland or czechia tho, despite those nations have no gun controll and we have
>We also don't see the kinds of violent riots we often see in the US.
The cologne mass rape was definetly a form of anarchism
>No, we are still living in a perfectly safe and peaceful country
Tell that to the women raped by refugees in cologne, tell that to the families of people killed by an muslim in munich
>And no, you obviously cannot rape underage girls and get away with it in Germany
Oh, you can, you just have to be a mudslime
badische-zeitung.de/weil-am-rhein/prozess-um-vergewaltigung-in-silvesternacht-bewaehrungsstrafen-fuer-die-angeklagten--123165157.html

I remember exactly where I was when I watched the brexit vote. I was watching CNN, and I'll never forget the looks on those faggots faces when they heard that leave had won. They were in literal disbelief. I swear they already had the teleprompters loaded and ready for a remain victory lap and had to improv.

>Saudi Arabia is one of your biggest allies
No, Hillary Clinton and Barack Osama are Saudi Arabias biggest allies. It's one of the many reasons I voted for Trump in my state primary. You're a masterbaiter and a blatant strawman. Good luck fighting off Russia when we leave NATO and bro down with them instead.

Yes? What about those? The number of victims is still absolutely negligible. Cars, dogs and even Toddlers kill more people in the West than terrorists do. So why should anybody be afraid of that shit again?

>What is Cologne?

This one is the perfect example of how hysteria skews people's perception. What happened was that a bunch of louts (who weren't even refugees for all we know) grabbed women's asses or tits to distract them. Their friends used this opportunity to rob them. This literally happens every day in certain tourist locations in Europe. But media hysteria depicted this event like it was a mass rape and women were violently penetrated by wild gorillas in public while the police looked the other way.

The level of retardation is enormous.

And before you mention it: Yes there is this one case of a woman who might've been raped for real. But even she was drunk, had a mental blank and didn't really know what happened.

>The number of victims is still absolutely negligible
I guess ISIS should do better next time right?
TAKBIR

Wow. Hundreds!? In countries that have between 50 and 80 million people living in it?

Yeah that's no significant at all. A lack of hygiene in hospitals kills far more people.

>She was Drunk, had a mental blank, or doesn't know what happened
>Not good enough to be believed that a rape occurred
>You (don't) have the right to be believed!

Liberalism at it's finest there.

I want them to happen because then the right will rise further in Europe, and kill the EU and NATO, which is good for Russia.

Here is hoping Hofer wins in Austria.

I can't listen to this retarded argument anymore. Those cases are all accidents that are part of general life risks, terrorism is a willingly induced crime. You wouldn't argue that getting killed in an arson attack on a refugee home (0 deaths) is a lot less probable than drowning in a lake(>20 deaths of refugees)

> the level of retardation is enormous
Will you read our fb messages soon?
How do I figure out that I am under surveillance by your forces?
How much do you get paid?

See this job description:
stepstone.de/stellenangebote--Informatiker-in-oder-Ingenieur-in-als-wissenschaftliche-n-Mitarbeiter-in-Muenchen-Bayerisches-Landesamt-fuer-Verfassungsschutz-BayLfV--3866500-inline.html

Ah, i see.
You don't even have a problem with non whites killing white people
Why dont you join ISIS and kill some of the white devils yourself?
You sure would love it

it was refugees, even police and media are saying that despite denying it at first.

Why even try "arguing"? You will hang all the same when the time comes, no one will spare you because you went out of your way to defend muslim scum. Your mentality just accelerates the process.

>No

Yes. It was an ally of you regardless of whether the republicans or the democrats were in power. And may I remind you that it was you guys who created the theocracy in Iran, put Saddam into power, deliberately lured the Soviets into Afghanistan, created the Taliban, empowered Bin Laden and supported the violent uprising in Lybia and now Syria? You have a long history of doing this shit. It's all on you.

>Good luck fighting off Russia when we leave NATO and bro down with them instead.

Why should we fight Russia? Germany would be the perfect ally for Russia. Russia's enormous wealth of natural resources and Germany's technological ingenuity would be the perfect fit. I reall wish we would leave NATO, say "fuck you" to the world's biggest terrorist organization (i.e. the USA) and join the Russians and Chinese.

FDP is not liberal at all. They support tariffs, subsidies, miin wage, social welfare and lot of other state interventions in the market.

>Implying the Russians or Chinese are any better

Nice, align yourselves with the horrific human rights abusers.

>Not terrorists

I mean at least China has the right of it, and oppresses the shit out of their muslim minority, but for a brown lover like yourself, that seems an odd alignment to want. After all you want to help the poor innocent refugees who never hurt a fly in their lives. Russia and China give zero shits and wouldn't spare anything for them.

D-DONT WORRY GUYS JUST SOME MUSLIMS KILLING PEOPLE
NO HATE

Lies, FDP in power would burn all Hartz 4 subhumans in privatized concentration camps "McZyklon"

>I reall wish we would leave NATO, say "fuck you" to the world's biggest terrorist organization (i.e. the USA) and join the Russians and Chinese.

why not help the Amis get their country back, bro together as a unified west and secure the middle east?

Wouldn't that be far better.. for everyone?

>muh human riights
fuck off kike

First of all, the authorities do believe her and the supposed perpetrators have been arrested and will face trial.

Secondly, I do think that you should be considered innocent until proven guitly.

Yes I would argue that. If more people drown in a lage than during arson attacks, then the former problem deserves more of our attention.

It shouldn't matter whatsoever what the cause of people's deaths are. Whatever causes the most deaths/misery deserves the most attention and we should use the lionshare of the available labor/resources to combat it. Instead, we are causing more damage than the terrorist attacks themselves. It's pure retardation.

LOL What a fucking cuck.

You make it sound as if Cologne was normal German male behaviour. There are YouTube videos of that night I suggest you watch. Count the "white Germans" as you view fireworks in the main square.

>Nice, align yourselves with the horrific human rights abusers.
There is literally nothing wrong with abusing human rights.

I'm not saying it's strange, I'm just asking if it's the case in Germany too

So you don't think it's a case of the working classes transferring from SPD to AfD?

If it's not then why are SPD's numbers going down so much at the same time AfD's are rising so much?

Then why are their losses nowhere near as much in those graphs? The biggest losses are for SPD

Source?

Sure, sure. I was told the same by idiots way back when Italian workers came en masse to Germany. I was told that they will stab me to death. Instead, I am enjoying eating Pizza at Pedro's today.

The real chance of me getting killed in a terror attack or something like that is smaller than winning a million bucks in the lottery. I'll be fine.

Gotta vote early since I'll be in Burgerland when the election takes place. Not that it matters in Berlin, but every vote for the AfD is a step in the right direction

At first your statement just sounds cynic, but a lot more it shows your lack of understatement for ideology. There is no ideology behind people getting killed in a car accident, yet there are certain measures we can use to lower the figures. Terrorism is part of an anti-democratic ideology we must fight no matter the cost or how you might want to play it down.
It is an attack on humanity and the very heart what Germany is about. It's apologetics like you who are fighting democracy

I'm not talking about terror attacks, you traitor.

>Nice, align yourselves with the horrific human rights abusers.

- Violation of human rights on its citizens via projects such as the NSA's PRISM, Xkeyscore, and MK ULTRA

>Bombing civilians overseas via drones

>Imperialistic international position with multiple invasions and over 30 successfully overthrown regimes, with 80+ attempts against countries that only served to further economic gains by taking control of

>Violation of human rights via operations such as GITMO

Nah. As I said, I don't want to align myself with the US. I said that I want to align myself with Russia.

Amerishits are the epitome of everything that is wrong in the world. They are the last people I want to help.

>But Germany, you are the EU.

This.
Stop crying and build it into the 4. Reich it's supposed to be.

there is nothing good about democracy, rule by plutocrats

m.mik.nrw.de/fileadmin/user_upload/Redakteure/Dokumente/Themen_und_Aufgaben/Schutz_und_Sicherheit/160111ssia/160111berppkoeln.pdf

Page 5

Ministry of the Interior Nordrhein-Westfalen, good enough source?

Yup. I dislike the NSA surveillance of people, but at least it's not starvation or some bullshit like that.

and once someone does something that warrants infringement on their rights (like being a terrorist) it's fine to treat them as less than human. Torturing terrorists is fine. GITMO is fine.

I think we have our hands in too many pies, and need to dial that shit back a bit, but I never said the US was perfect.

For leftist nutjobs like you though that may a bit too hard.

Nah truly impossible, it's not like the media/politics tried to cover up Cologne New Years as good as they were able.

It's just on the federal level. On the national level, the CDU fell from the previous high of 43% in 2015 to just 33% in 2016 and I doubt that they will actually reach that kind of support in the Bundestagswahlen.