MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way

Imagine yourself on a cruise and the ship you are on is sinking. As lifeboats are put into the water, it is discovered that half of them are not sea worthy due to lax maintenance. Two out of three sink as they are put into the water and its occupants swim back to the sinking cruise ship, desperately climbing back on board as everyone still on the cruise ship is panicking. You find yourself sitting on one of the lifeboats that actually works. However, a man wearing the uniform of a crew member points at you and yells at you. He is demanding that you get up out of your seat.

He says, "There aren't enough seats for everyone. Women and children first!"

You look over his shoulder and see a woman waiting for you to get up. You tell him to go fuck himself, and refuse to give up your seat. You assert that your life is just as valuable as hers and since you got to the seat first, the seat is rightfully yours. The man waves some of his fellow crew mates over to you and they forcefully remove you from the lifeboat. As soon as your seat becomes available, the women sits in it without hesitation.

The notion that she has priority to that seat has been ingrained into her since childhood. She feels entitled to that seat and whether or not your life is more valuable never even crosses her mind. The fact that you are a professor at an Ivy League university and one of the most renowned physicists currently living and she is just a house wife is irrelevant. She is a woman.

Where feminism is primarily focused on female supremacy, traditionalism is focused on female superiority.
Traditionalism is the other feminism. It's the gynocentric, white knight voice on the conservative side of politics and it’s the reason the ship's crew pulled you from the lifeboat. Traditionalism is the assertion that your life is less valuable than a woman and that it is your duty to consider yourself disposable. It is the pedestalization of women.
youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide
cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masabumi_Hosono
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Bruce_Ismay
youtube.com/watch?v=WYHvh6Ncp6M
youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol stay mad it isn't going to change

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide

I'm not even slightly rustled. I will never marry or have kids. All of the fruits of my labor are mine to enjoy.

Going through life without parasites attached to my wallet is an extraordinary pleasure.

Why have 'movements' and make threads about it then?

MGTOW is not a movement. It's a lifestyle.
In order to be MGTOW, all you have to do is not enter into a relationship with a woman.
That's it. That's all it is.
Its easy to mistake MGTOW for a movement, because men who begin living this lifestyle find it improves their quality of life so much that they feel compelled to share their way of life with other men. There is no more organization behind this compulsion to share the benefits of our lifestyle than there is in recommending to someone that they go see a good movie.
It's a grassroots, spontaneous male awakening to the parasitical nature of women regardless of political affiliations.

If i was cucked into a sinking ship situation I'd stab that mother fucker and go to the boat myself.

certain death vs not certain death.

Why doesn't the women just sit on your lap?

MGTOW is feminism for men. You are just a bunch of whiny SJWs

>we are men!
>we are strong!
>we don't need no women!

Sound familiar with anything?

Quit being a faggot about it.

I can't support this movement. There are still plenty of women out there who want to get married, stay home, and mind their own business. Everyone I have met who scream "MIG TOE", end up having some weird issues with women as a whole.

Yes, plenty of women are fucked up. Ignore them. Also, don't go on a cruise ship with only 3 fucking life boats, what the fuck did you expect to happen??

whatever you say pasta-nigger

MRAs are male feminists. MGTOW are not male feminists.

MRAs believe they can actually fix this system (they can't). MGTOW realize that the system is rigged to protect women, it always has been and most of the protection women enjoy comes from white knight fagots.

Oh, 2/3 lifeboats, as a percentage. Original point still stands.

Or your face.

we've had this thread 3 times in the last week already

Read Evola you fucking permavirgin. Dont ascribe the world "traditionalism" to this modern bastardization. This is a shadow of what it once was. Call it "cuck chivalry", its closer to what it describes

>There are still plenty of women out there who want to get married, stay home, and exploit a provision drone while they watch television.

ftfy

VirginTOWs are not real MGTOWs. You can still fuck plenty of women and even get married (albeit rare) without letting them control you.

Women and children get in the boats first because men that are worth their salt can swim or atleast float until they can get in boats. If you cant float in fucking salt water you ought to drown anyway.

>it's difficult to hire prostitutes

I've never had to financially support a wife and kids, so I've got plenty of fucking money.

Vidya doesn't count.

>average male can tread ice cold water for hours for rescue ships to arrive

As much as I agree with MGTOW and how generally all women are vapid cunts. It is our duty as white men to prevent our race from becoming a minority.

Jews use this MGTOW argument to push more white males out of the gene pool and to further cause our extinction.

The new generation of them are those from fragmented families. The whole rise in the MGTOW population are the result the kids born in a fucked up system that encourages bastard spawn and divorces maturing.

The problem lies with family fragmentation, discourage and shun those who divorce or have bastard kids. Give men more of an incentive for marrying and completely negate the losses men face when divorced. That is the only way to fix the system.

In the year 2060, the white race will constitute 10% of the world population. This is due to the fact that most white people live in more advanced cultures and have access to birth control and western women have educations/careers and due to the fact that in Africa and Asia, women do not have universal access to birth control and are generally uneducated/don't have career options. From now until 2060, Africa and Asia will produce a shitload of children, and their child production will take the world population from 7 billion to 11.5 billion. There is no amount of fucking white people can currently do that will undo the demographic growth of those two peoples. Our fate as a minority on this planet is sealed. Aside from mass genocide or a plague, nothing will undo it.

But here's the thing. Despite white people being a minority, in 2060 there will be more than 1 BILLION of us. 10% of the population and still there will be a BILLION of us. The white race isn't going anywhere. The notion that we are under threat of extinction is propaganda stormfags use to grow their ranks here. Stop drinking their kool-aid and grow a pair.

>treading

float on your back nigger

And if they gave you a life preserver sit there and turn the light on

Everything that I expect from MGTOW I expect from a modern cucked millennial as well.
>self-absorbed
>doesn't want to start a family
>into hookup culture
But if you don't want to have kids then it's probably for the best since you will be removed from the gene pool.

>float on your back
>in the ocean

You really do know nothing about swimming, do you?

I'd assume that they allow women and children in first largely because they're the ones that will actually carry mankind on, I get where you're coming from, but in reproductive terms (As In carrying the species on) a female and a child is far more useful than a male. This is literally Evolution 101

what if they also gave the lifejackets to the women on the lifeboat?

Please don't criticise traditionalism

If we still had traditionalism then men would be men. The only requirement is that you show basic respect and decency towards a woman.

I am perfectly willing to do that if it means men can be men again.

No it isn't.

In female parlance, the word commitment has come to mean, "up until I am no longer 100% satisfied". It isn't that were are afraid of commitment, it's that woman have become commitment incompatible.

Traditionally, the parasitical nature of women was concealed from society. It wasn't until the feminist movement that the true nature of women was brought out into the public sphere for all to see and now that Pandora's box has been open, young men are staring wide eyed at the prospect of making themselves extremely vulnerable to a parasite and having the good sense to reject the notion outright.

70% of men under 35 are MGTOW, btw
>cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

>the protection women enjoy comes from white knight fagots.

That's exactly right but if your solution is "I'm going to be a virgin / celibate" then you're a beta faggot

What I learned from swimming half my life is, in an emergency situation without a life preserver, to either float on your back if possible, or float face first and turn to take breaths

Mankind's evolution isnt going to be effected by a single boat sinking.

This is not due to feminism or traditionalism

It is biology

Women are more valuable than men with regard to the survival of the species

Women are the bottleneck of sexual reproduction, not men

This would also be acceptable

>70% of men under 35 are MGTOW, btw
>being unmarried means you are mgtow
Please don't lump me in with this faggotry.

>youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0

Please watch this. It is possible to criticize traditionalism in a pro-male manner.
>protip: the video is extremely critical of the traditional woman speaking during the first 8 minutes.

If only you were around on the Titanic, you could have saved hundereds

Good thing it's not 1912 anymore and our cruise ships have massive lifeboats that have enough room for everyone on the ship.

Muslims got it right. They would put all the men on the boats, then all their valuables, then all the insects they could find, and at the end the women.

SUPER RARE
U
P
E
R

R
A
R
E

Well you're right, but I'm just talking in reproductive efficiency, technically, Females are more useful. That and the Child she has with her on the boat will most certainly come with her, whereas it would be more of a nuisance were it to come with you or any member of that boat, if it even did agree to come.

it isn't faggotry. Being man enough to standup and say "I refuse to be exploited" is alpha as fuck.

You can have all the sex with women you want and still be MGTOW.

KEK

Id kneel for those legs tbqh

PROTIP`: Traditional men chivalry would only apply to non-sluts women, which should be like 0.1% of the western civilization population. Sluts have to be treated as human fleshlights, because that's what they are.

>Women and children first
That's because they're weaker than men, and so must be protected. And also women are actually more valuable because they produce babies, important for the continued existence of the human species.

1 man can impregnate 200 women in a year. But a 1 woman can only produce one baby in a year.

If humans were an endangered species and there are only 200 of them left, and they need to repopulate the world ASAP, which would be an ideal scenario:

- 1 man, 199 women left on earth
- 1 woman, 199 men left on earth

Obviously it's the first scenario. You only need 1 man, the other men can die. But you need 199 women to produce 199 babies per year. So they need to be protected.

The instinct to protect women is programmed into men's DNA, because it contributes to the specie's survival. See the Batman Dark Knight theatre shooting incident, where the boyfriends instinctively took the bullet and sacrificed their lives to save their women.

>arctic seawater
>you can tread water indefinitely without succumbing to hypothermia

I'm actually not sure if the survival float was around in the turn of the 20th century. This is exactly what you should do without a life preserver though

If you cant do it, you're fucked if you get tired treading.

I'm not going to watch autistics shit bro

IF YOU WANT WOMEN TO CONFORM TO THEIR GENDER ROLES THEN MEN HAVE TO CONFORM TO THEIR GENDER ROLES TOO

It IS a fucking man's job to raise a family you utter, utter cuck. You are clearly some infertile low testosterone cuck who isn't even capable of impregnating a female so you spend your entire time fucking whinging. What I, and I would say most of Sup Forums, want, is a return to '50s traditionalism so men can be men and provide for the family and be a man and have a big fucking family, while the woman stays at home and raises the kids and is celebrated for being womanly.

You are a cuck.

Cuck.

>He says, "There aren't enough seats for everyone. Women and children first!"

>muh butthurt

You're a bitch who doesn't have what it takes to be dominant in a relationship and now you've gotta role play in public that you're some sort of dissident rebel when the reality is no one gives a shit that you're doing the same thing men have always done when they've failed to be successful with women.

Just to be clear, there are a billion reasons to blast feminism and I fully agree this should be done. Contemporary feminism needs to be destroyed. However, all you're doing is pouting and trying to make a spectacle of your shitty situation. The ultimate irony is that MGTOW is the exact same sort of histrionic behavior we all recognize in all species of SJWs.

Exactly, and the fact is women need men to guide them. MGTOW betas **LITERALLY** fail society by refusing to try. These fuckers enable feminism by sitting back and crying in their various hugboxes. Pathetic.

So why not marry an Asian girl?

You have no idea what I am, because you refuse to truly look.

>sacrificed their lives to save their women.
And now those women are being rammed by several chads

Why not watch this video and discover the answer to your question?

Why didn't the 16% of males give up their seats for the children?

MGTOW is Ancap for your dick.

Gender is a social construct. There is absolutely no reason why a woman should have preference over a man.

yes yesss goyim! 100% of women are evil! never get married and NEVER! UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! REPRODUCE!

stick it to those evil feminists! even though you're both pushing for the exact same results... heheh I cant believe this works on these stupid goyim

Here's your (You)

Classic whataboutism from a cunt. Practically all the women on board survived by letting children drown, but let's on the tiny number of men who survived.

Well memed, now use an actual Argument.

You are using female shaming tactics to shame MGTOW men. You can be proud of yourself being an alpha. You were the one enabling feminism by white knighting to women.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masabumi_Hosono

Well describing me as a biological means to an end instead of as an individual human being worthy of consideration and love sure has me convinced MGTOW is wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Bruce_Ismay

>I've never been in sea water and I live in a sauna: The Post

Open any university text you shitlord

>they have the same mustache
Maybe we're not so different after all.

>3D women
Nah.

Give me a sentence or two of how you would criticise traditionalism in a 'pro-male' manner, instead of asking me to watch 8 fucking minutes of a video, which I'm not going to do

Not an argument

lmao

I see your point but at least I can imagine a horrible future world destroyed by catastrophe and think about how fun it would to be Mad Max. Is there any hypothetical world where it would be cool to be some whiny asshole who blames women for his problems?

MGTOW is a rejection of the most critical elements of masculinity (strength, leadership, sexual prowess) and on that basis it just absolutely fucking sucks.

MGTOWs need to be MEN and take responsibility for their lives. Feminism is cancer and can only be brought to heel by men actually taking a stand.

>inb4 muh false dichotomy
That doesn't mean being a fool who lets women rule him. It doesn't mean rushing into marriage with some shrew. It doesn't mean being a "male" feminist. It means the opposite, but that's much harder than spergin' out on Sup Forums between WoW sessions.

Op here,
This is the short version of what I'm talking about:

youtube.com/watch?v=WYHvh6Ncp6M

A traditional woman rules her household by feigning weakness, wrapping her gullible, easily manipulated provision drone around her finger like a puppet on a string.

You are a AAA grade retard. The north atlantic is absolutely frigid and more than 10-15 minutes of exposure without a survival suit will lead to hypothermia and death

Lay on youre back with your back arched and your whole body relaxed. Your body will float and you can breath continuously.

I watched the video, it's a whiny cuck complaining about how traditionalist doesn't suit him because then he'd have to go or and get a job and be a productive member of society.

What mgtow don't realize is that they're every bit as parasitic and self sabotaging as feminists. The only way to improve crime rates and build a safer society is to raise generations of children in disciplined family structures that teach the kids how to be productive members of society who contribute to its propagation. This is what Europeans and Americans did up until feminism began to destroy the traditional family structure.

There have always been men who don't get married and don't reproduce. They have always been considered outcasts in society, and nothing has changed. It's just that these men have banded together, declared their intention to be outcasts, and jerked each other off over how useless they are to the future generations of society.

Get over yourself. You are the male equivalent of the man-hating feminist who vows celibacy; there is no functional difference.

Schlomo will sadly not realize the very monster he created will backfire on him. When all the capable people of reproduction are gone the system will eventually collapse under the weight of the people who reproduced for a voting bloc and then riots will emerge, they will eventually find out it was the Globalists who did this and start an all out war on them for resources.

>A traditional woman rules her household by feigning weakness, wrapping her gullible, easily manipulated provision drone around her finger like a puppet on a string.

THAT'S WHY YOU GROW A SET OF BALLS

HERE'S A VIDEO OF A MAN BEING A MAN YOU COCKSUCKING FAGGOT

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

You didn't watch the video.

In the long run, this just means that any male who thinks like you is bred out of existence. Men will literally develop genetic traits that prevent them from concluding what you've concluded because it results in the effective suicide of their genetic line.

Problem lies with family fragmentation and the absurd divorce courts that screw men over, it is giving them no reason to marry or have kids, not just for themselves, but their own children will suffer as a result of divorce.

How is that doing a service to future generations of humanity if your own offspring are going to be indoctrinated by a system that encourages ruin? If that was the case it would be no different than having kids at all. You would only be subjecting newborn life into unneeded trials.

>In order to be MGTOW, all you have to do is not enter into a relationship with a woman.
that must be really difficult for you

How much money did his wife get in the divorce?

It's not always possible, especially in choppy water

MGTOW is fine but if i find myself in a situation where a hot girl wants to be with me im not going to fuckin ignore that and be like naw im MGTOW, cause women are beautiful an i aint mad at them for being a woman.

I'm being a white knight by calling for the destruction of feminism and expecting men to wear the pants again? LMAO and btw if you fuck a woman right and put her in her place, she's going to be submissive. But again, that's harder than shitposting prima facie garbage arguments on le 4chin because you're upset you can't live up to your gender and make a woman your woman.

You fucks are the appeasers, not me. Don't blame women for being brainwashed by feminism and all the other horseshit if you don't even try. Nothing but rank cowardice and defeatism. Y'all can't even go on dates because you're too scared a woman will overpower you mentally or something, GTFO. But y'all will just keep pretending to be some genius virgin like Isaac Newton or Nikola Tesla while you rage quietly that Stacy won't call you.

You're a faggot and you'll always be a faggot, goodbye

this
it's nihilistic and bleak and of course Sup Forums will hate it but this is genuinely the only sensible view on the situation
they've won, Sup Forums
not today, not tomorrow but soon they will outbreed us by a ridiculous margin and wipe us out
F

Actually, it is.

I own a bar and I make high end six figures after taxes. I'm known in my town for throwing great parties and the girls I fuck want a commitment I'm never willing to give.

They try really fucking hard to get me to commit.

If you are serious about this you should join a monastery.

I know it may blow your mind but feminism is the product of "alpha" males white knighting for women. You can shit on MGTOW all you want but you need to realize trying to be some (changing the definition over time) "alpha" led to the feminism in the first place.

Gee, maybe a bar slut isn't relationship material

Men are self selecting poor mates, and are poor mates themselves. As a result, they are cucking themselves, and song up their relationships to fail. Men need to stop marrying women who are a product of failed families (parents are divorced). They need to insist on submissive mates, and they need to take their role as provider seriously. If you don't do that, you aren't doing your site diligence to the future of this society.

Feminism is the result of progressivist tactics to undermine traditional society and you play right into their hands.

I still don't see what's wrong with it. If women only want to have relationshops with the 10% hottest guys, why should they care what the other 90% does, as long as they aren't stopping them from riding the alphas?