Is it happening?

is it happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/us-moves-nuclear-weapons-from-turkey-to-romania/
rt.com/news/356074-female-genital-mutilation-russia/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seems to me those Georgia Cubes were right after all

They really want in the EU so they can put Islamists everywhere.

I saw this earlier, but I don't know if it is real or not, and there was that article about the nukes being moved to romania

euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/us-moves-nuclear-weapons-from-turkey-to-romania/

Yes! NATO FUCK OFF

Why would Russia agree to that after Turkey shot down their jet in order to directly help ISIS, an enemy to both NATO and Russia?

Turkey is/was basically a hostage to America

>yfw this is so Turkey leaves NATO and is no longer protected by the alliance.
>Putin attacks and eradicates Cockroaches and reclaims Constantinople and hands it to Greece in exchange for Russian forces in Greece.
>NATO cannot do shit except write strongly worded letters

PUTIN YOU FUCKING GENIUS.

Daily reminder: Putin and members of the Greek government held secret talks on Mount Athos an holy mountain in Greece where women haven't set foot for over 1000 years. Even female animals aren't allowed.

Do Turks really think the Russians won't backstab and nuked them the moment they bite back like they do with the EU non stop ?

Erdogan is going for a power play.

He wants into the EU and he wants it now. Either Merkel gives him what he wants or else he will quit NATO and totally fuck up America's mideast policy. If Turkey is with Russia, then Assad will never ever fall as Erdogan will be able to cut a deal between him and the Kurds. There's not much the US can do at this point as they gave Turkey the authority of confronting ISIS (where the FSA failed). The CIA's coup totally failed and that was the last straw. Also, Erdogan himself is sitting on about three million refugees in Turkey, six million in Iraq and nine million in Syria. Being pro-Russian means opening up the door to the EU.

All of this has one goal: Turkey joining the EU which would thus cement Erodgan's position for life as well as ensure that Turkey never collapses like Yugoslavia did. He's holding a gun to both the US and EU.

>implying Russia needs Constantinople

Then they can arm the caucuses and start another chechen war. But Erdogan doesn't seriously expect to be part of Russia's sphere, it's his backup plan. He wants to be part of the EU establishment and he's leveraging the power of 20 million refugees and the Petroldollar's future existence to do so.

>Mount Athos

>A 2003 resolution of the European Parliament requested lifting the ban for violating "the universally recognised principle of gender equality"

LEAVE MALE MOUNTAIN ALONE YOU SHITS

Erdogan is a fucking idiot that hasn't realized that the strategies he used to bully kids in school don't work with grown ups.

He's going to end up alone, without the EU and without Russia.

>bosphorus
>not relevant
The ability to block off naval routes is fundamental. See Gibraltar and the UK

Erdogan is also a fucking idiot with a gun. If the west tells him to fuck off, he can simply order his troops to stand down and let the refugees pass onto ferries to Greece, Italy, and France. Meanwhile he can cut up Iraq with Assad and Iran. The US looses more influence in the region and Israel gets extremely asshurt.

He won't end up alone, either. If not Russia then China. There is always a lowest bidder and Turkey's unique position between Europe, and Asia gives them a lot of power here.

bosphorus is relevant, but not LetsStartTheWar relevant.

>russia backs turkey to open the doors for refugees to flood europe
>Russians lose all their influence in Europe
all of this to secure a naval base in Syria (especially Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary)
Doesn't sound like a good plan, Putin is not that dumb

It does actually. Their Black Sea fleet is isolated into the Black Sea when Russia has ambitions of a Mediterranean presence. It only has the Tartus naval base in Syria and thats mostly a supply port. Having ports in Greece would enable them to have a strong presence there.

To get to the Mediterranean they have to cross the the Bosphorus which cuts directly through occupied Constantinople.

Plus from a religious aspect it's crucial as its the holy seat of the Orthodox Church.

From a religious aspect it's crucial to purge their kebab first before they spread their version of multiculti

what influence? Most of Eastern Europe is already on the Euro. The part that isn't, Belorussia and Ukraine, remain in Russia's sphere. And it's not like Putin or Erdogan would be blamed, Germans would blame Britain for not "sharing the burden" with them. And in return Russia gets to kick America out of the middle east.

Destroying every last bit of pro-russian sentiment in Bulgaria, Greece, Serbia and Hungary which all have hardcore russophiles means long term crippled diplomatic ties and reduced chance to expand into the black sea + mediterranean
Also getting Putin to back up flooding Europe with refugees means Europe actually hating roaches AND vatniks from the bottom of it's soul, something that even communism didnt achieve.

Oh my god they take people and remove parts of their genitals?

What a barbaric culture! I'm glad we don't do anything like that in the west.

DIS GON B GUD

t. Abdul bin Mohammad al Kebab McSilversteinberg
Go fight for Boko Haram, islamist apologist

If the Borises and Vladimirs can't take advantage of the situation, they would be dropping the ball.

Cyka Blya idi nahui

Russia and Turkey have about four hundred years of bad blood between them, though.

The reasonable ones of us don't you fucking Jewslim

>You can't be against both jew pushed slicing of our infants and islamic filth

wew lad

Friendship ended with western cucks Russia is now my best friend.

We will first get rid of ISID and stabilize Syria with Assad. Than with Assad, Iran we will get rid of K*rds.

If west tries to anything violent China will help too.

Than all Turkic people will unite under one flag behind Anzu's command.

And.. the bible prophecies are coming true. WW3 is happening.

t. Roach Schekelbergstein

Not to be over-dramatic or anything but if you've studied history at all, shit like this is EXACTLY what leads to massive wars a few years down the line.

I'm not saying that's what will happen here but I'm mildly concerned.

On the other hand, it will give Western Europe the excuse it needs to go bananas on the roaches, so...

>We will first get rid of ISID

please kill anzu. thats all i want

disgisting tranny

Putin doesn't backstab people though

It's a big no-no to do that in Russian culture

Why act like Turkey getting out of NATO is a good thing? I don't want NATO. I want to pull the plug on military welfare. Freeloading muslims aren't worth protecting. Good riddance, terrorists.

>impying russia crushing turkey is a "war"

First agreement with Russia was this. Finish the crisis in Syria. Help Assad to crush ISID. This is why k*rds are assblasted rught now. They wanted clay from Syria. If Assad stays they wont get anything. And agreement is done. It is matter of time. ISID is finished. Wait and see.

>finding excuses for subhumans because other subhumans do it too
wew lad

Why would you crush ISIS when you're one of their enablers at the very best.

I'm starting to get spooked, I just saw that thread too

I lost all respect for Putin because he let's him self be cucked by some two face asshole who got the vapors.

Right now Turkey (Acmerica) can close the Bophorous whenever they like and keep Russias main fleets trapped in the black sea

With Turkey either in Russian control, or a Russian allys control, they can sail through whenever to bomb niggers

>Threaten and besiege your so called allies
>Cry because said allies don't want to deal with your shit anymore
This has been Turkey's MO forever now, what the fuck is wrong with those people?

I'm not excusing either lel

Constantinople is one of the holy cities for Orthodox Christianity.

Liberating it alone would be a huge morale boost for all slavic and several balkan nations.

Morale is very important.

>Erdogan is a fucking idiot that hasn't realized that the strategies he used to bully kids in school don't work with grown ups.

Except... they do. When the "grown-ups" are leftist.

> Neville Chamberlain vs. Adolf Hitler

There was an American backed coup in Turkey. Didn't u hear? That's why Turkey now getting closer to Russia, Iran and China. Politics.

so much for le saviour of le white race meme
you are on your own kraut.
So am I.
remove kebab when?

>considering
>breaking news
Back in the days breaking news involved killing sprees or bombing of an european capital.

Nice bants, Nigel.

>There was an American backed coup in Turkey
>American backed
And here we go again.

It's been happening, y'been asleep the past couple months? Been to busy prepping the emu to notice anything outside of your bogan cuckshed?

>meanwhile the German government still proposes the EU with Turkey

What do we get out of it again except for half a million Turks?

EASTERN ORTHODOX ALLIANCE GO

Doesnt matter what u think or what your government thinks or what your media tells. Evidence here and we just know. They attacked our democracy. AND FUCKING LOST AGAIN AS ALWAYS. Losing turkey's alliance will hurt you bad. You will wish for old days.

This.

Also calm your tits. Nothing is "habbeding". Nothing will happen as usual, you autists

>It's a big no-no to do that in Russian culture
Stalin invited the orthodox priests back for like 5 years before killing them all again

>turkish democracy
I can't tell if you're well indoctrinated our you're trying to be funny.

>Losing turkey's alliance will hurt you bad
Well indoctrinated it is.

When they fuck up by doing something too big

But Russia hates them too. They do have a nice strategic location but we all know what Russia does to nice strategic locations that aren't protected by NATO. GG turkroaches.

Stalin isn't Russian

And Stalin backstabbed everyone, same thing with Bolsheviks

taking over london not big enough for ya?
30 years of sharia for you, goy!

>mfw i see konstantinopel back in the hand of whites

Canton Protocol Strategic Alliance Treaty will be a real thing

again, Putin wouldn't take the blame as Erdogan would be the one opening the door, while Merkel chastizes everyone for not wiping their asses. Remember that russophiles are stupid and will eat anything up

>It's a big no-no to do that in Russian culture
The Soviet Union shit on that idea, repeatedly.

>Stalin isn't Russian
True, he's georgian.
None of the bolsheviks were real russians though, all of them were jews.

checked
the emu is the one in the cuckshed

nice try Erdogan

>Losing turkey's alliance will hurt you bad
>Well indoctrinated it is.
Millions of refugees would hurt enough. We should start from somewhere.

That's my point, Bolsheviks did lots of backstabbings as well and they're non-Russians too

Russians highly value loyalty to one another, and treason and betrayal are some of the worst things you can ever do

nice 88s

The only reason the refugees matter is because Europe wants to keep playing sjw theatre between themselves.

If you push the EU, we will get serious, stop fucking around and you'll realize how insignificant Turkey actually is. And then you'll be alone with refugees, islamists and Russians.

1. Absolutely nothing would change.
2. The more trash europe gets the more right wing parties gain popularity.

Majority of people who were running USSR weren't Russians

Turkey is being played like a fiddle by Russia

Putin is like a fuckin grand master and Erdogan can barely tie his shoes - this is bound to end well.

Can't wait for Turkey to share intelligence with the Russians, I'm going to laugh my ass off at what comes next.

Where's the Turkey is going to join a Eurasian Union screencap?

If we still had W in the White House I'd say come take'em, but I don't trust the nigger in chief we have now to do anything about it.

>Gommies represent Russian culture

Good thing Putin wasn't a high ranking commie, right?

>Turks
>strategy
>common sense

Pick one

>Erdogan is a fucking idiot that hasn't realized that the strategies he used to bully kids in school don't work with grown ups.

kek this is the perfect description of what's going on

>You can safely choose to be not a gommie in a gommie controlled country.

Sunday, then?

>Fucks with Israel
>I'm sorry plz forgive me
>Fucks with Saudi
>Sorry didn't mean it
>Fucks with Russia
>It was just a prank bro
>Fucks with EU
>????

Turkeys foreign relations are a fucking mess lol

Ted Turner is never right, or he would have released the based tapes of Elvis farting while hitting on chicks

the crusaders didnt take sorry for an answer.
If the EU fucks up Erdoscum it will get a popularity spike though. Funny times.

kek.

imagine all the stormfags here with cut weenies
why non-jews would even consider doing this to a child baffles me

people who mutilate genitals they should all be hanged or locked up, rregardless of religion

you are retarded lol

If Turkey takes the nukes, Obama will go down as the worst president in history whose inability to act lost us fucking nukes. He will lose any and all credibility left and the American people may well become disillusioned with his rhetoric.

Well fuck. You have defeated my argument, i'll shut up now.

good, how izi