Im about to kill myself. I hate exsistance for making me so alone. What should be the last cartoon i watch?

Im about to kill myself. I hate exsistance for making me so alone. What should be the last cartoon i watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3sWTnsemkIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bojack Horseman.

I'm right there with ya man, Tron Uprising

Wander Over Yonder

The Lego Movie

mr. pickles

But you're not alone, user. There are lots of us. Lots of cartoons to watch too. Come back tomorrow.

Rick and morty

Grow up and stop watching cartoons.

But i want someone to cuddle so badly. I cant take this crushing lonliness and depression from living in the shit era i do now.

The Blowfish Episode of the Simpsons. Maybe it'll help you get your life in order.

Atleast you're not 5'6 like me

I am....

Ya'll need to start looking for amazons and dominatrixes. They love the shorties.

Kubo

I saw it, it only made me sadder

But I don't like butt stuff

Cowboy Bebop

Do you know where i can find some? Tinder hasnt done shit for me.

Buy a dakimura or go to one of those proffessional cuddlers.

Well, it looks like im gonna cut myself before hanging myself, then.

Im too embarresed. Also im a NEET.

Wander over yonder.

Im afraid this might make me sadder

A really positive episode of Steven universe

It will

If you don't want to watch a cartoon that will help you kill yourself, you could just not kill yourself in the first place.

Don't do it, user. You're stronger than you think. What you're feeling now won't last forever, never forget that. Once you get past this, you can get past anything. You can do it, user, we're all rooting for you (even if we don't always show it)

I just want someone to cuddle, and having to sit here and have my only companions be fictional characters and plushies is killing me.

Ive waited ten years to be happy. I havent had a real GF in iver a year. I cant take it anymore.

Adopt a cat?

Star vs. That way you can be entertained and also stay alive for longer because it hasn't ended yet. By the way, third season has already been confirmed so you better get used to staying alive.

Watch Cybersix.

The only real advice.

It's worth it to keep going. The ten years only seem like a waste because you're still in the thick of it. But you won't be forever, and those ten years will be invaluable. Some people live their entire lives just drifting and being callous and numb. You have the burden of experiencing severe depression but you can turn it into an opportunity to help yourself and others. You'll come out of this more caring and sensitive to others.

I understand your woes, but honestly intimacy isn't all it's cracked up to be. After the third time in a row someone I tried to be intimate with backfired tremendously I found a lot of solace in the fact that those fictional characters and plushies will never try to change you for their benefit, drain your finances in anyway, or attempt to berate/abuse you like another human would if given the chance.

I know it's dependent on the individuals, but as far as I'm concerned it's not worth the risk of literally ruining your life, should someone take things too far.

If you're really that intent on partnership outside of friends, you're going to have to suck up whatever anxieties and learn false confidence and go out of your way for it. Otherwise, seriously count your blessings you've never had a partner, intentionally or otherwise, break you down into a messy pile of goo and enjoy the company of your plushies and figurines and whatever else.

Also don't underestimate the goodness in having friends online. The occasional meetup with long term long distance friends can keep you going for a while.

Also to clarify in the whole draining finances thing, I mean that you don't have someone else literally breathing down your neck telling you to buy shit from them, using your money, or flat out stealing your money. Impulse buying merch of your waifu is totally different and far less stressful since you're 100% in control there

>he's one of those "no romantic partners = end myself" people
I would tell you to kill yourself but that's why you piss me off

nuPPG

dude just get tinder its not fucking hard at all

Double feature: Grave of the Fireflies followed by When the Wind Blows.

If you're adamant about Grave not being a cartoon, swap in Watership Down.

And if you're actually sure about killing yourself, do your research on method. Don't fuck up and just hurt yoursef horribly, and don't be an asshole with some bloodsplosion silliness that won't be found for a couple weeks in high heat and humidity.

Watch Texhnolyze and then kill yourself.

Not him but I got tinder for a year now and literally no matches. And no, I'm not hideous enough or fat. And I've even swiped right at meh looking women that I shared a few interests with.

What are your most unattractive features?

Foodfight

Not sure, nothing really sticks out. My front teeth are chipped and despite brushing twice daily they're still yellowish instead of sparkling white(payback for not brushing daily as a child I suppose) but my teeth are not visible in any picture.

>lower standards
>try again
there are fewer people in my area than the daily swipe limit, so i just swipe right on everyone. eventually i get matched with a real human that is dtf
if THAT doesn't work, maybe your pics / bio are too serious. goofiness seems to work well for me

It's not bad.

>intimacy isn't all it's cracked up to be
fucking this
youtube.com/watch?v=3sWTnsemkIs

people don't exist to be your antidepressants. If you're only looking for happiness to be provided for you by others you'll only ever be disappointed. learn to be happy on your own and not only does your life improve independantly but that new found self respect will attract others

Well said, user.

I can't lower my standards any more, the only ones I swipe left to are really fat(not looking for someone twice my weight) and the really thin model looking ones in fscy dresses with a ton of make up, they'd never swipe right on me and they're not my type anyway. As for bios most people don't write anything and I just have this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Watch the anime movie Colorful.

Post your intrests and interesting things about yourself you dum nigger you ain't gonna get rights automatically unless your 10/10

Dearest user, you cannot allow yourself to be outlived and outwitted by a fucking Slav. I've wanted to die since I was 8 years old. I'm 30 now, and getting up every day is a struggle. Basically nothing good has happened through my entire life. At this very point in time the last person in my life who had some affection for me is leaving forever and I'll never see her alive again (grandma). I've been robbed of my inheritance through the machinations of my father, with whom I don't even speak. My parents divorced when I was 6 and shit started to roll down a steep hill since that faraway time. I survived an actual total war. I work a shitty minimum wage job, and that's minimum wage in croatian terms. There's not a single fiber of my heart, soul and body that does not ache with physical, spiritual and emotional pain and anguish. Yet somehow inexplicably there remains the riddle of steel. A part of me feels neither pain nor anguish, but is pure untouchable serenity and majesty of a god. You have that too. You just need to discover it and refine it in the fire of your own pain.

GF? I never had one. I came close to it a few times only to have them discard me. Happiness is a mirage, sex a distant echo of a memory - yet here I am, in a failed country of shit, among shit, and within shit. And I endure. If a primitive and degraded person such as myself has managed to stare down many an inner demon and stand up to petty people and little tyrants on numerous occassions, then so can you. There is no goal. This unfolding process of my life and your life is the only thing I can say is certain. It is poetry in motion and by merely occuring it is the refutation and contempt for a degraded and filthy world, for all the modernist and liberal ills, all degeneracy, all vices cosplaying as virtues.

By merely going on with your life you are victorious. Do not shun death and do not fear it, but there's no need to invoke it either. It will come of its own accord.

Ive tried being happy on my own, and it fuckinng hurts

Have you considered killing some gypsies or jews, user?

Why the fuck would you even want to live after all that shit?

Like I said most people don't have anything written in their bios.

I merely skimmed the surface of my personal clusterfuck of a life.

Why? Because when darkness falls even the faintest star burns quite brightly. The greater the adversary the greater the triumph.

Thanks user. Im not totally exempt from wanting to die still, but that speech was empowering.

Over the Garden Wall

It's all about suicide

>honestly intimacy isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Definitely this, it makes people much more depressed a lot of the time, relationships are stressful. Even the "benefit" of having a spouse is just meeting random societal expectations and someone to notice you have a cancerous mole but significant others and relationships drive people to suicide (or murder suicide) a lot.

My close long term romantic relationship almost made me kill myself. Despite it being every single thing you're supposed to envy and want.

If you are depressed actual medical treatment is the only real solution. Everything else is utter bullshit, people selling shit, pure fantasy, delusion, the result of you being sheltered.

I dont get it. Im happier when im with someone who cares and loves me. The lack of said person is the main reason im depressed. Why does this have the exact opposite on you guys? Am i just more of an outraverte?

i wouldn't swipe with a bio like that. you gotta make em laugh dude. 99 people out of 100 are fucking cardboard cutouts or slug people. you gotta give at least 1% more effort to stand out, cause otherwise no amount of dating software will be able to download you a qt waifu

>The lack of said person is the main reason im depressed.
You're wrong, that's bad and you should feel bad about it. You've got such a pathetic sense of entitlement, it disgusts me.

Let me make this perfectly clear: it is NOBODY'S job to validate your emotions. Nobody has to be your friend, your girlfriend, your boyfriend, your husband, your wife, anything. It's nobody's job to give you human contact at all, not unless you solicit it yourself. That is a fact. If you can't live with FACTS, you're better off dead you sad fuck.

It is your DUTY to be happy on your own. You owe it to yourself in order to survive. I've tried to be polite so far, but I am seriously at the end of my rope with your bullshit. This is your own fault. Now fix it and move on.

Fuck you cunt. I have a right to be happy. I literally cannot be happy without someone else, and you have no fucking right to tell me im a bad person because of how i feel.

because thats an inherently shallow form of happiness. you're saying you're only happy when you have validation from someone else. it could be the root of other repulsive traits like clingyness or lack of character.

don't be like this guy user

I think one of my favourite things about “Steven Universe”, and one of the things I find most touching and personally affirming, is the relationship between Rose Quartz and Greg.

I mean, here’s Rose, who’s represented as this powerful, intelligent, charismatic, beautiful woman, respected as both a warrior and a leader.

She travels to Earth and decides to spend her life there, and in 6000 years, the human she decides is most interesting, most engaging, most beautiful…is Greg.

>I literally cannot be happy without someone else
Yes you can, you just don't believe it. That is why you fail.

>you have no fucking right to tell me im a bad person because of how i feel.
Yes I do and I will, you jibbering fuck. There are no rules to this shit. You can be just as big a cunt as I am if you want. Some might say you're there already.

Greg is a doofus. He’s bald. He’s fat. He’s a slob with no sense of style or grooming. He’s practically homeless. He’s a failed rock and roll star whose dreams of fame and fortune ended with him running a small town car wash and living in the back of an ancient van. In any other show, he would be the loser of the cast, the fuck-up, the somewhat lovable, helpless goofball who can’t be counted on for anything.

But Rose thought he was beautiful.

>clingyness or lack of character
Well shit......

Just go outside and ask someone out?

It’s something of a sitcom parody; the dimwitted, ugly, slovenly husband with the beautiful, intelligent wife. Fred and Wilma, Archie and Edith, Peter and Lois, Homer and Marge. But Rose and Greg’s relationship isn’t like that. Even in my favourite of those relationships, that of Marge and Homer, Homer is presented as more than a bit of a jerk. Oh, he’s a fundamentally decent man who genuinely loves his family and treasures his wife, but he’s also selfish, thoughtless, more than occasionally neglectful, lazy, and self-centered. And more than that, in those shows, the husband is really the main character. Most of the wife’s role is reacting to his antics. But that’s not Rose and Greg’s story.

Greg is a good man. Not just a decent guy under the jerky exterior, but a truly and fundamentally good man. He stands up to his misogynist buddy. He adores and encourages his son in every way. He is kind and giving to everyone he meets. He works hard, even though it’s a job that he never wanted and that has taken the place of his dream. Speaking of that, even though he’s never seen even a lick of the stardom he dreamed of, Greg has never lost sight of his ambitions. He still plays music, still sings, still performs, still writes albums. Greg may never make it as a rock star, but he will never stop trying. This is what Rose saw. This is what Rose, one of the most powerful and respected warriors and generals of her people, came to love.

Yeah, it's all starting to make sense now, isn't it?

I'm being a dick, sure, but that's only because I've been through the same shit you have and knew the only way the old me would have listened would to have someone scream at him.

I hurt because I care.

In a world where success and worth are measured primarily in material gains and career-based achievements, Greg is a reminder of what’s truly important. In the show, his failed music career, his chubby build, his sloppy clothes, his poverty…they don’t matter. What’s emphasised is the true, human beauty of Greg; the warmth, the kindness, the courage, the imagination, the dedication to art and devotion to family. It’s a reminder to all of us who have been pushed to be “successful”, been hassled about when we were “going to get serious”…that even if we are living in poverty, even if we have no real career, even if we’re not conventionally attractive or haven’t achieved all we’ve wanted to…

We still have value.

We still have beauty.

And we are still loved.

Princess Kaguya
But it might make you not want to kill yourself it's so beautiful

Simply amazing user

There is always something to live for in this world OP, perhaps you don't see it now but one day all of us who chose to keep going will. To live is to suffer my friend, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering. And I am sure that one day you will :)

"I am not the richest, smartest or most talented person in the world, but I succeed because I keep going and going and going."

- Sylvester Stallone

Will rose ever come back, or will he atleast find happiness in perals salty vagina? or maybe both, at the same time?

Im sorry to say, it kinda is. But i dont think im capable of living on my own. Maybe i just need to fake happiness to get others to like me, is that what your saying?

What am I supposed to put in my bio then? Like I said, most people have nothing written there and I don't want to write something there and come off as try hard.

Say that you're a brony or only Asians please.

Watch Bojack Horseman

That someone else is a whole petson who may also have serious depression, hurt you, and make you feel bad about yourself, and outright dislike you.

Sorry to be cynical but even among people who I think are really in love who I know who have been together for fifty years and do really love each other they often can't stand each other often and stay together out of obligation a lot especially to the kids and also habit. I know many who I would say have successful relationships but either fight a lot or just avoid each other or both because humans are human and tend to get on each other's nerves.

Sorry this doesn't mean those relationships are bad or worthless but if you idealize relationships because ypu haven't been in many especially ones that last a few decades you are setting yourself up for disappointment and misery because they don't exist to fix you or make you happy. Marriages that last will be realistic.

That harldy made any sense

Sorry for all the typos I just woke up, I am exhausted and have work, I'm older and come here to chill a bit in the morning before driving in to the office, but I just notice younger people have a view of these things that does not match the way things are at all a lot. Tons of miserable and suicidal middle aged married guys with children. In fact I think that's the most common group that successfully does it, goes through with it. In a few decades it becomes obvious why too. You actually have to find happiness in yourself. It's really the only option.

If snything that just tells me that marriage is bogus and to never have children. I still feel that i need a partner. Why is that a bad thing at all?

Seconding

There's a lot of typos but once you have a career, children, mortage, and a marriage these things are huge, just absolutely massive sources of stress even when everything is going as well as possible. That's why so many men today are depressed and suicidal. Rewarding and joyful? Yes, but it's incredibly easy to forget that when things go wrong, which they will, all the goddamn time.

Unfortunately someday, you will understand.

Your biggest problem is that you have no gf? Fucking really? THAT'S why you're going to kill yourself? I'd fucking love it if my biggest problem was not having a gf.

Felix the cat, that way you'll really want to kill yourself, see you in heck faggot

But honestly, why don't you ask someone out? Maybe someone you know, a workmate, someone from school

I may not have ALL those responssiblitys, but i still need a partner. Theres just no point in life without someone to share it with. Why is that such a crime?

Also seconding. But it might make you want to wait for the next season

Good luck OP. Bojack Horseman is a pretty depressing cartoon, so you could try watching that. Also, maybe All Star Superman if you want to feel good about the world.

>cant say hell
>says faggot
Also how the fuck is felix the cat depressing?