Eastern Europe question general

Thread where westerners can ask eastern europeans about moving to eastern europe, properties, life, where not to go, politics, taxes, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=bvoaB0z3ywQ
nature.com/nature/journal/v536/n7616/full/nature19057.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_I-M170
youtube.com/watch?v=MkUzeYWa7-8
mediasubs.ru/group/uploads/ko/kosmos-galaktiki-nlo-i-inoplanetyane/image2/MDctYzU5Y.jpg
prooz.ru/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/151368.jpg
i.ucrazy.ru/files/i/2008.12.20/1229716801_hpim1228.jpg
nesiditsa.ru/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/1153.jpg
boombob.ru/img/picture/Oct/09/bfd0e56752d35633890803c2984852c8/1.jpg
dorinfo.ru/upload/iblock/fd5/image_63.jpg
nesiditsa.ru/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Surgut.jpg
cs320627.vk.me/v320627323/6a3d/BYJb3VgQEXY.jpg
pda.ura.ru/images/news/upload/articles/264/023/1036264023/57973_Kliparti_Surgut_tuman_holod_zima_moroz_1423236824_original.jpg
img-3.photosight.ru/8fc/5403950_xlarge.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are all of your countries such shitholes?

Because we're horrible people , Genghis khan.

Czechia is not eastern Europe REEEEEEE

why is finland a shithole compared to the states?

Isn't anything below Hungary southern europe?

Poland is not east REEEEEEEEEEEEE

No questions. I go there all the time and it's wonderful.

why does Finland think it is white?

corruption

Which is the safest eastern european country that are still pro-white? Where won't I be stabbed in the street?

btw this is not a shitty ama thread but i want other eastern euros to answer while i watch the thread develop and occasionally join in

no such thing, there's eastern europe and western

Visegrad 4 will be savior of white race and freedom of speech.

this
only europeann part of kazakhstan is 100% eastern europe because no part of it is in any other european region

i blame russia

All are relatively safe. I would recommend Czech rep. or Slovakia. What I can guarantee is that you wont be stabbed by nigger or muslim :D

why is albania there you dirty fucking bulgar slav

We don't take brown dicks up the ass here, so I doubt westerners will like it here

Russian man in a thread, all said "Ave Putin"!

I found Slovenia to be very nice. No niggers whatsoever, safe, friendly, nice country.

I almost got into a fight with a gypsy in Kosice once. Good times. But definitely the exception.

>Pro white
Poland
>wont be stabbed in the street
hmmm... you should be okay if you wont go to Kraków.

You know what I meant.

eastern europe is pretty safe m8 its not brazil
not counting russia turkey or greece, i was mugged in athens

States, as in the US?

Finland is heaven when compared to the US, so I have no clue what you're blabbering about.

Corruption and years of communism

Is it worth going to Belgrade? I hear you have some nice clubs there.

>Finland is heaven when compared to the US
[citation needed]

But they are german

>pict
Where is central europe?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Europe

Fuck off we're all eastern and we're all shit. embrace it.

What is the general meme free opinion on Russia in your countries?

Why is finland a shithole compared to the Russia?

and you are a slavshit, your point?

Plz. I doubt that Finland has residential areas like this just 3km outside Helsinki.
Pic related. Outer skirt Moscow I took last week.

you should be street smart to not get fucked, you won't get beaten or mugged anywhere but they find other ways to extract you for money if you're an obvious foreigner with expensive taxi drives, etc. i once paid 40 euros for a drive to the airport in bucharest because i was in a rush and didn't pick a licensed driver

Why so butthurt about russia??
Also how can i get nice & hot russian/easter european gf?
Will i be beaten up if i go to crimea?

>Ukraine is part of Russia
>Byelorussia isn't
What the fuck

Generally? Population is indifferent since russia doesnt really matter.
Anybody with historic knowledge beyond last week knows that Russians are scum and bring their shit everywhere they come and leave even bigger shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=bvoaB0z3ywQ

You don't see a single non white. Poland is very homogeneous.

Much, MUCH less crime, everyone has healthcare and education up to university, healthier foods, cleaner enviroment, cleaner water, the list goes on. There is almost zero things America surpasses us in.

Every time I hear people praising the US over Finland, they always tell me that the US is a better place because "well uhmm they have very tall buildings and big cities and everything looks cooler in there" which is not an argument to say the least, more like an insult to all arguments.

The US is much larger, and much more positive and negative happening-prone, and considered as the center of the world but that doesn't change the fact that your average American has a significantly lower quality than life than your average Finn.

Because we compare ourselves to UK. Looks white to me.

This building needs to be demolished and it will be removed after 1-2 years. In Finland and Hungary there are no buildings? Only a wooden huts?

Get on the metro in Warsaw and you will see plenty

That they can go fuck themselves.

They're not outright hated but not loved either. As neutral and fond of an opinion as you can have of a country that rolled up it's army into yours and imposed communism,forever fucking you over, to be honest.

Okay maybe not,they did the same to Moldova and those cocksuckers love them.

If it was only that one. The picture is 1km from Kremlin. You would need to tear down the whole neighborhood.
Also what's with the alcoholics screaming at 4am in the morning?

why do subhumans ignore facts?

nature.com/nature/journal/v536/n7616/full/nature19057.html

>We further separated Europeans into individuals of Finnish and non-Finnish ancestry given the enrichment of this bottlenecked population; the term European hereafter refers to non-Finnish European individuals.

you're not white, Genghis

Belarus - Union state, and Ukraine is not a state =)

Glory to the Sunface Emperor!

>Spain, France, England, Italy - more than 90%

I think this measure the general presence of haplogroup I in Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_I-M170

How much would $250,000 get me there, is arms manufacturing a growing market?

Because people are mad at them for comunnism.
Idk., go to some slavland and try to get some
Probably shot too

At least i have ark when Hillary starts nuclear winter.

>99.6%
nice

Can anybody recommend something in particular that's cool to do in Dubrovnik?

I'll be there for the month of October.

Figured I'd go on some tours and lounge around the beach.

We have so many russians

The population of Moscow is 12 million people. It is OBVIOUS that there will be many of the old buildings. (Drunkards are in any country, and most of all drink in Germany, kek).

besides crime you just listed a bunch of memes

That germanic cunts are dying out and Slovenia is under their influence

Estonia, why are you so great? Pls invade us.

How is the hiking around Moscow? I was at the airport a few months ago and that was some of the thickest forrest I've ever seen in my life.

More like you have too many Gypsies and Turks.

You are a true Pollack

>finland isn't a lonely shithole
Ok Genghis

When to start a nuclear winter - you're already dead. Finland - 100% in the list of our goals.

>average American has a significantly lower quality than life than your average Finn.
this doesn't surprise me a bit. We hear evrery fucking day of our lives about muh freedoms and how everybody wants to be 'murrican, then you go to Europe (when it was free of nigs) and it seems like heaven.

Too bad the muzzies are there.

AVE!

We have those 2, yes.

I didn't mean to dis. Here's a nice pic I took. I actually like Russia.

nice apartment in central prague, warsaw, belgrade, moscow, coastal croatia, take your pick

in terms of houses i only know the prices here, serbia & bulgaria: if you build from the ground up american styled wooden frames are €300/m2 (including materials, labor, permits) and brick houses €400/m2 same deal.

It's ok here

Hiking in Moscow (as well as in any Russian city) - good for health. They do not give to relax. This is one of the reasons that in Russia not have big problems with obesity/

Is Česká republika really an atheist hellhole?
How many shitskins? How liberal?
Also, how hard is the language to learn if I already have some knowledge in russian?

I didn't see any fatties at the airport, at least. I'm sure I was seeing the cream of the crop, but the women there were stunningly beautiful. I live in Los Angeles, so I see actresses all day, but compared to who I saw in Moscow they were plain.
Also, compared to the Balkans, you guys were friendly as fuck.

People are afraid. Both media and current ruling party are russophobes.
Can't say I blame them. But their fear is out of proportion and Germany is a bigger threat to Poland than Russia anyway.

Europe is still heaven to the average citizen, but the shitskinning has taken its toll. Finland is relatively white still, so we're doing pretty well in that compartment, but our economy is totally falling apart.

The best place to be would be Sweden, but obviously the eternal Sven had to wreck that too.

Because that's the only way you can get to us.

Belarus is a beautiful country, but poor as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=MkUzeYWa7-8

It's pretty cool as you said very think forests, also some ancient settlement excavations near some of those areas that you can see. But there arent alot of mountainous areas around Moscow so it's not as fun. Id go somewhere further East like the Urals. Thats where the adventure is at.

1) mediasubs.ru/group/uploads/ko/kosmos-galaktiki-nlo-i-inoplanetyane/image2/MDctYzU5Y.jpg
2) prooz.ru/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/151368.jpg

Arch was built before Troy (on 3000 years...). Herodotus in his history, noted Hyperborea - the country, hidden behind the North wind. Russian - Aryans. We the representatives of the most ancient culture on earth.

fuck off michael j fox

I think its an unwritten agreement of taxi drivers to charge 40(currency of a country) to go to an airport

Meh. Still got you in the end. Plus we learned our lessons, it will be laughably easy this time

Ive been to Minsk and it's a nice city. The people are reaaally friendly.

becuase we are subhumans.

taxi to Tokyo aiport on me lads

>Germany is a bigger threat to Poland than Russia
stupid panslavist

>Thats where the adventure is at.
kek
adventure for a Russian=death to a 'murrifat
that said, I'm sure it'd be a hell of a lot of fun. Is that what those cleared areas were, excavations? I figured there was mining or something going on. But yeah, if we have anything as thickly wooded as that in the US, I haven't seen it. That looked impossible to get through.
>dat snow on the runway in April
yeah, didn't expect to see that kek

it prides itself on its night life. its a fun city to visit definitely. qt serbs but not easy to sex.

Never change bartek

I almost wish I'd never been to Europe to see what it's like to live somewhere white, then have to come back to L.A.

FML

>This photo... The hands of the photographer smeared with shit...

Here are pictures of my city (a city in Siberia, with a population of 600 000 people). The pictures are much better, they did normal photographers.
1) i.ucrazy.ru/files/i/2008.12.20/1229716801_hpim1228.jpg
2) nesiditsa.ru/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/1153.jpg
3) boombob.ru/img/picture/Oct/09/bfd0e56752d35633890803c2984852c8/1.jpg
4) dorinfo.ru/upload/iblock/fd5/image_63.jpg
5) nesiditsa.ru/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Surgut.jpg
6) cs320627.vk.me/v320627323/6a3d/BYJb3VgQEXY.jpg
7) pda.ura.ru/images/news/upload/articles/264/023/1036264023/57973_Kliparti_Surgut_tuman_holod_zima_moroz_1423236824_original.jpg
8) img-3.photosight.ru/8fc/5403950_xlarge.jpg

Hey, quit beating up the murricans, will you? I heard there was a thing in the paper a few days ago about the US embasssy issuing a travel warning or something.

>Also, compared to the Balkans, you guys were friendly as fuck.

where did you go?

Well yeah you had so much subhuman sacrifices, but gg wp anyway.

oh, just Belgrade, I'm no expert traveller(see above flag).

Maybe others are super nice, I don't have any personal experience tho. Except for a Kosovo girl in my class at UCLA.

>moving to eastern europe
>please whites.. Come here and fuck my wife, I need some white genes. PLEASE!!!!
.... Fucking gjipsis.

In 1939, the commanders underestimated the Finnish defense and lost a lot of men in the first assault (commands to go retired, some commanders were shot). But a second assault was very successful, we brought the heavy 203-mm howitzers and heavy tanks. The second assault was over very quickly, Finland asked for the world.
Now the 21st century. We don't need tanks, we use to Finland nuclear, vacuum, or chemical weapons.