Meet super qt virgin day 3 of college who admitted to me she doesn't even know what a penis looks like

>meet super qt virgin day 3 of college who admitted to me she doesn't even know what a penis looks like
>mfw her parents are Jewish

Is this anything wrong with dating/wifing the jew, as long as I can convert her to Catholicism?

Also are all girls brainwashed into being sluts in college or can some resist?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_by_deception
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Train her to be an anal slut..I did it to girl in college, it was great

It will turn all of your children into Jews.

Never fall for the Jewess. Her family will make you want to kill yourself.

Pics or bullshit

She is lying bro.

>qt virgin college girl
bullshit or whale
actually even whales mate by that time

with the power of example?

>In 2010, a conviction of rape by deception drew international attention when it was first reported that a man deceived a woman into consensual sex within ten minutes of their first meeting by, according to the amended indictment, lying about being Jewish, unmarried, and interested in a long-term relationship.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_by_deception

I'm 100% positive she's telling the truth. I can smell a skank from a mile away
We're freshmen so it's not ENTIRELY impossible, just stupid rare

Gypo what is your end game here?

Don't do it. Literally same story as best friend. 2 years later, she went to Israel on birthright and left him because he wasn't a Jew. Tore him up emotionally.

As a Jew myself. Your children will always be considered Jewish by the Jewish community. Doesn't matter if she converted or not.

So take that how you like.

I'm in the opposite situation.
I have a Aryan girlfriend but I'm concerned that my children won't be accepted because they wouldn't be technical Jews.

If you can convert her to Christianity, it's a pretty good deal.

If she's set on Judaism (or atheism), you'd just be helping her make more Jews.

She said she's not religious but I have a feeling she'd be easy to convert since her morals are Christian. I don't think her family is that Jewish but it's my first impression (without having met them and only seeing pics of them)

Dude meet her family. Jewish familes are

Well. Jewish.

You're underestimating Jews to be honest.

We're western as fuck but even atheist Jews will remain a part of the Jewish culture at heart. Nothing that will offend most westerners though. It's mostly limited to holidays/speeches/some morals/outlook on the world.

I hope you are conservative (you're on Sup Forums so probably good) because Jews are traditional.

I don't know what would be worse, if I would end up dating her and trying to marry her only to get denied by her parents, or if she turns into a slut in college.

Make your move soon before the robots take her

What exactly am I underestimating, kikebro

How different the family will be due to being Jewish.

It's like black people in USA. They have their own culture bubble. So mannerism etc will be different.

For example they will make a lot of "jew jokes" about being greedy and stuff like that. Or just self-deprecating humor in general. But it's not acceptable for you to do the same or joke with them about it. Little fucking shit like that.

They will also not tell you when you insulted them and instead keep lifelong grudges.

Be prepared and make a good 1st impression.

This is what people who haven't lived around lots of Jews don't understand. Just like coming into casual contact with a black person, it's literally nothing.

But when it gets to the point of merging families, you might brush it off at first but it's only going to get more and more irritating until it develops into a real wedge in the relationship based on all kinds of stupid bullshit you never thought would make you so angry.

>>meet super qt virgin day 3 of college who admitted to me she doesn't even know what a penis looks like
She's totally not an expert on the male genitalia.

Wtf the average Jew family is really like that? This girl seemed personally so nonjewish to me

That's why if you seriously believe she's never even seen a penis before then you should go meet her family and get a proper assessment of the situation to avoid potential trainwreck heartbreak.

>she doesn't even know what a penis looks like
>being stupid enough to believe this

it depends, secular or Reform jews do not give a fuck about the Thora, but conservatives and orthodoxs do not accept race-mixing filth if they ignore jewish religious law, Funny when goyims have more knowledge about your own culture

I'm not a naive or gullible person, I could tell she wasn't lying. Yes I would say I'm a retard to believe it too
We're both out of state students from different states so that might take awhile.

My parents are secular Jews.

They pester me day and night to dump my current GF and find a "good ol' traditional girl"

And "traditional" means jewish in their eyes. But it's not PC to say so so they use "traditional".

OP has more chance since most jews don't give a fuck as long as the woman in the couple is jewish.

That's how I did it. I don't understand why cucks want to watch someone else fuck their wife, when they could be in the middle.

you that jew who used to post these webms in the euro thread on Sup Forums?
you ever got banned from that? think i reported you like 20 times

>They will also not tell you when you insulted them and instead keep lifelong grudges.
We do this here as well.

>OP has more chance since most jews don't give a fuck as long as the woman in the couple is jewish
Why are Jews so conniving?

This. Merchant here. It isn't just a meme.

>I'm not a naive or gullible person
Sure you are user.

This is a bully free zone, jan

How does a foreskin taste? Is your family rich enough to afford white foreskins?

>doesn't even know what a penis looks like
>Jewish
That doesn't make her a virgin, user. Even the biggest Jewish whores have only ever seen 4/5 of any given penis.

Its also a faggot free zone m8.

Legit question but isn't it only the Male that has to be Jewish to be considered a Jew? and if so technically it would be fine.

However i would never marry a kike.

The official rule is that Jewishness is passed down through the mother.

DNA studies seem to confirm this to be largely true.

Well there you go, The more you know i was always under the impression it was the male.

So Ivanka's children aren't kikes?

>The official rule is that Jewishness is passed down through the mother
Fuck. She doesn't even look Jewish she looks like the consummate blonde North Carolinian.

Maybe she's adopted cause she doesn't look like her parents at all

Technically no, unless they convert, but Jews are notorious for not playing by their own rules when inconvenient.

If they were born in the US, then they probably got schmucked anyway, and are thereby chattel slaves or holding a covenant with g-d, depending on how you look at it.