German Conservative Newspaper: Only "White Trash" votes for Trump

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this article ...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8NVVwZVd6ZM
juedische-allgemeine.de/autoren/hannes-stein
youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article157721195/Erst-der-White-Trash-machte-Trump-zu-dem-was-er-ist.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If anyone farts into a glass to savor it, its that dude

>Hannes Stein

>Stein

You better get your fucking leaders under check or we are gonna fuck you cucks up for the 3rd time

>a few racists are voting for Trump
>every trump supporter is a racist

>a few muslims kill people
>#NotAllMuslims
Thanks (((Stein)))

Isn't this classist?

>German Conservative Newspaper
What the fuck does conservative mean in Germany?

Ironically white trash defeated them the first time

>stein
>comments disabled
bait

This tactic is not working anymore...

>Gee, I wonder who could be behind this article ...
Literally a rock, a rock wrote this article.

I don't get it. We even can't vote and the German newspapers are full of lies trying to bash Trump. It's like the press is on a global campaign of trying to lose all credibility they ever had.

>Stein

>Stein

>Stein

youtu.be/8NVVwZVd6ZM muh narrative

Fucking gypo...why aren't you out scraping?

>Stein

Every fucking time, it's like i'm living in a parody

Is Stein even a giveaway last name in Germany? It just means stone right?

>(((Stein)))
can't make this shit up. every fucking time.

>krauts think their opinions matter

maybe send him this?

>Stein

pic unrelated

The guy looks more "white trash" than the kindly couple in the photo they used

Also, would that couple have grounds for a lawsuit based on libel or defamation?

I think the idea is that, since we're a global internet community, if they propagandize people in europe, then they'll tell their american friends not to vote for trump.

(((STEIN)))

honestly, why is pol always right?

I think it might be part of an inherent genetic trait of jews to promote racemixing and immigration so that they can more easily blend into the society.

> Looking at that shirt

"Educated Man/Woman for Trump"

> Judges them by appearance instead

I wouldn't be surprised if these peopl ehave Masters' or PhDs

Amerifat is right: Its (((Stein)))
Hes the foreign correspondent for the USA for the "Juedische Allgemeine", roughly translated "Jewish General (Newspaper)", see link:
>juedische-allgemeine.de/autoren/hannes-stein

(((((((((STEIN))))))))))

>Germany calling anyone white trash.
Be a good goi and parrot Ms Merkel faggot

> Jüdische Allgemeine

PLEASE WAKE ME UP

Why is German media so disgusting?

I don't know. It's a good question though. I would be fucking pissed if some fucking fat piece of shit called me "white trash" in some obvious propaganda article. I hope they can sue.

Lol, just replace "Trump" with "Hillary" and "White Trash" with "Niggers", same thing

>a balding jew

>stein
it's not even fun anymore

Just remember what happened tp the last rube to use the phrase "white trash" in his presence.

>(((stein)))

Hey you can't say niggers man

Not cool

>This is what multikultists ACTUALLY BELIEVE!
They're going to kill themselves by the tens of thousands in November.

Oh shit! Trump bounced that motherfucker!
youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM

it means being the best goy

I think Jethro dropped his Fleshlight

Kikes really don't deserve to be able to live on this planet.

And only brown trash votes for the left. But when I say that people scream racist.

Wanna know why noone says "black trash"?

“The Jew is not a liar: he is the lie itself. From this vantage point, we can say that the Jew is not a man. … He lives the pseudo-life of a ghoul whose fortunes are linked to Yahweh-Moloch. He employs deception as the weapon with which he will exterminate mankind. The Jew is the very incarnation of the unearthly power of destruction. “ - Ludwig Klages

Because it's redundant?

(((Stein)))
>Stein
(((Stein)))
>Stein
(((Stein)))
>Stein
(((Stein)))
>Stein
(((Stein)))
>Stein
(((Stein)))

>Stein

EVERY FUCKING TIME.

>Juedische Allgemeine

>(((Stein)))

I didn't know there was an English version of Die Welt. It's kind of funny though to see the departure of the German press away from reporting on Hillary. In 2008 and 2012 they were covering their Marxist messiahs from Nigeria with great passion. The only coverage Mitt Romney got over her were his comments on plane windows and the video about the 40 percent that will never vote for Republicans. Not covering or even mentioning your political enemies is an even greater success on the meta scale of media coverage.

We all know of course why they are changing gears now. There has been too much dirt piling up on Clinton's door step to spin it favorably and on top of that she's campaigning like a vineyard snail - slimy, slow and mostly hiding in her house.

>be German master cuck
>translate page for English speakers
>reaffirm notion that Germany is Cuckistan
>point out article is written by jew
>not gas him

Gee Germany, what has Merkel done to you?

Trump is love, Trump is life.

Seriously. Self hating whites not tolerated.

There's not, see .

Don’t forget: Jews have led the anti-Trump movement, e.g., neocons, the media, Wall Street investment bankers, Hollywood.

>STEIN
>

The funny part is that the most educated area in the country voted for Trump in a landslide.

Stein alone doesn't sound like a Jewish name if you ask me. They're usually put together out of two nouns like Gold (or Silber or Gruen) and Stein.

How about the popular jew Ben Stein?

see

Why did I even doubt it in the first place?

Why are we Europeans so absolutely arrogant against the USA? I would like to know.

I used to be like this, as I imagine many of you, my European friends, were. Why?

I also see many liberals in the USA adopting this attitude to dehumanize the right so that they may divide up and ignore them.

>cherrypicking one photo proves that Trump supporters are all retards
>Implying they're retards because they're out-of-shape
>body shaming
These fools have backed themselves into such a corner with their own rhetoric, that all of their progressive bullshit can be used back against them.

>85751848
Europeans shaming us into voting Obama worked pretty well, didn't it? The Euros have been trying to influence our elections for years now. This is nothing new.

Its fucked here there was 16 trump hits in one week in the papers and one was about the size of his fucking hands.

Every
fucking
time

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Lügenpresse holocaust when?

>Conservative
Most of these so called European "conservatives" are the equivalent of American cuckservatives or even worse.
The same people that use these disgusting labels wouldn't dare to call some protected-class a similar slur. Like "ghetto nigger" or "illegal immigrant". They don't even have the courage for that.

(((STEIN)))

Nigga is that moviebob!?

How the hell is Sup Forums always right?

How is this German wrong? Didn't Trump himself say only the poorly educated vote for him?

>Stein
>Typical nu-male look

Oh look at who is talking.

They look like a nice couple and not stupid looking at all. Sure they are out of shape but they look like they are in their 60's... give them a fucking break

Stein is an ugly cunt kike. He should kill himself.

Why is there no (((Stein))) in the comments? Come on ameribros, this is your duty. We would go to jail for it.

The french press is bashing Trump too while there is not a single word on Clinton corruption.
They just try to influence american voters by an indirect way, at the age of internet and social medias europeans and americans more or less frequent the same social space, it is just peer pressure.

Wait.
Zoom in on that last name.
Enhance it for me.

(((Stein)))

>only stupid niggers vote for clinton

>Hold on, this is waiting to be approved by DIE WELT.

welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article157721195/Erst-der-White-Trash-machte-Trump-zu-dem-was-er-ist.html

See...

>(((Stein)))

Every damn time.

Look at julian reichelt's twitter. He is one of these sjws. The worst thing is he is the editor of tabloid "bild"

Entfernt - comment removed

TOP FUCKING KEK

But that's correct.

>people who haven't directly benefit from the status quo tend to not support it

Well bravo newspaper Jew

He looks like a goddamn child rapist.

This is the comment they've removed me. Freedom of speech? What a joke.

Why are Germans so anti-white?

Hmm, can you turn it 360 degrees for me then flip the image?

But how can an author from "Die Achse des Guten" be against Trump? Those guys are Zionists to the core.

Because they're an occupied country.