What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

I am sure they were just looking for the hawaiian themed snack bar.

Sauce pls

It is a very interesting development I can see.
The leftists start realizing that muslims are basically social ultra-right wingers that hate their way of life. Gonna be fun when they start wasting fags like in Orlando

Upon viewing the women's nudity, they declared that God is great.

>Who swam onto beach

Holy shit the kebabs are doing amphibious assaults now

there are beaches in germany?

they were just reenacting the invasion of normandy but with a bit of added islamic flare

fake, muzzies can't swim

wtf i hate swimming now

We have nice beaches, the water is to cold as you could go swimming in it for a longer time tho

I don't know what it means but one thing I do know is that it is nothing to do with Islam...Probably those Chinese Amish that are causing lots of trouble ATM

wtf i hate nudists now

hahahaha

kek'd

w..well it's not true islam

>Nudist bathers in Germany 'threatened by men who swam onto beach and shouted Allahu Akhbar'

This shit is going to be even funnier when it will make it into the history books.

No, they come here and drown en masse each summer.

This really motivates my brain waves!

The muslims will destroy all the history books once they take over Europe

Threatened with what?

Underrated

Who the fuck goes to nudist bitches? What is the fucking point? Shit is gay yo.

Nudism is nu-wave liberal hippie degeneracy. I hope ISIS bombs all these cucks.

>Ahmed's fat ass capsizes the migrant vessel
>float onto nudist beach while drowning
>think I've reached valhalla with my 72 virgins
>praise allah

Good for hook ups if hung

No idea why fatties think they're acceptable there though

Aren't they already?

>Aloha Snackbar

They'll still defend them. Their delusion is like nothing I've seen before.

This. Even when they have arab dick up their ass they would try really hard not to squeeze since this could be racist.

Who want's to hook up with a skank that goes to a nude bitch? Fuck these degenerates.

Germans do. It's a proud part of their culture.

Don't ask me, I don't understand either.

Kek that fucking gif 10/10

>The leftists start realizing that muslims are basically social ultra-right wingers that hate their way of life.

After decades of multikulti brainwash, I don't think they have the capacity to realize it.

Yeah, the human body is absolutrely degenerate.

First we would have to establish a way of life for leftists. Since their goal is the destruction of the West and its culture they won't ever come to regard Moslems as anything but allies.

They are like that tortoise that carries that scorpion in the way that they happily carry their own demise with them.