Poland hate thread

Would anybody miss poland if it was disappeared from thin air one day? Or better question;What is contribution has poles done to the world? besides cleaning toilets and being waste of space of course.
i hate poland so much. they are irrelevant toilet cleaners and they treated way more low than NIGGERS AND ARABS İN UK. they are worthless piece of shit monkeys, why are they EXIST?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vl6zMiW3iwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uIquh1CcLhE
youtu.be/ij9b-IZnphU
youtube.com/watch?v=Qbu_FRg8vuU
youtube.com/watch?v=TW6Gspc2Hrg
youtube.com/watch?v=eUkVQHZGCjY
youtube.com/watch?v=oXKJJhOe4uQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh_q0aJBf5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=biBCosaZ_0w
youtube.com/watch?v=iH1_ksC2hII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poland: Worst European country

go suck russian cock, ismail bin kebab al falafel

It funny how you want to hate on Poland but these user are making it into an appreciation thread just to smite you, this is how much we don't like you.

>Roach hates people who remove roaches

Gee what a surprise

>A turkroach being butthurt about the nation that btfo'd by.
What else is new?

Also
>/SAGE

>why are they EXIST?
We need somebody to rape every 50 years or so.

this thread again? saw this same shitpost couple days ago, exact same wording.

Go fuck a goat or something if you're bored you filthy turkroach piece of shit

>O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are you, that can't slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil excretes, and your army eats. You will not, you son of a bitch, make subjects of Christian sons; we've no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck your mother.

>You Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw your own mother!

>So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

Awwww, Salim could not enter poland and now he is upset, lets just put him in germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vl6zMiW3iwQ

And I bet that "German" autobahn/Poland hater copy pasta spammer is a roach just like you

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little turkroach? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the winged hussars, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on crimean tatars, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top lancer in the entire Polish-lithuanian commonwealt armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another peasant infatryman. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the messanger? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theIntermarium and your village is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, roach. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my hussar sabre. Not only am I extensively trained in sabre fencing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the national cavalry contingent and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable muslim ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what holy crusade your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, turkroach.

I would be alright if Poland dissapeared and turned into the Poland-Lithuanian Empire again.

He's still assblasted we cucked his conquest of Vienna.

That was one of our country's earliest bantz. Still written on paper and delivered on horseback to the Ottomans.
Our history is truly rich and grand.

that fuckin picture:)

>That was one of our country's earliest bantz.
Naah dude. ;)

>top of my class in the winged hussars, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on crimean tatars, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.
KEK
E
K
10/10

funny words from guy whos king begged Pope so he influences Polish king to help Vienna sieged by kebab to remove it. At least we have culture and catholic nation.

>Not only am I extensively trained in sabre fencing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the national cavalry contingent and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable muslim ass off the face of the continent
Shit, I believe you.
youtube.com/watch?v=uIquh1CcLhE

well they're basically shitty russians, so yeah people would miss them on the internet because of all the crazy shit they do

>Oh look, a roach

Thanks Poles, for being a bulwark against the Ottomans. Sorry you spawned between Russia and Germany. Glad you're back.

DELETE THIS

maybe poland cannot into space, but roaches cannot into poland. so we have lot's of space for ourselves.

kek

praise poland and all catholics

look another stupid westerner who had no clue about eastern europe and slavshit support poland. of course arabs fuck your woman and kill you. sutpid westerner deserved to be killed

>hate Poland

why?

the only thing i could think of to hate Poland for is their truck drivers - huge assholes on the road

>German cucks siding with their roach overlords
This is how Berlin looks 60 years after Hitler.

Chill Mateusz, dont be ashamed

Poles in general seem alright. I was thinking if going on holiday to Poland because flights there look fairly cheap.

Any good places to go, particularly rural places?

For some reason, this looks comfy as fuck.

>living on the east coast of germany

Good educational system left from USSR is producing some of the best young men on world market (namely programmers).
If you are pollock engineer you are also german engineer; while if you are roach engineer you are german taxi driver.

go to Mazury - a region of lakes
youtu.be/ij9b-IZnphU

Roaches mad how they got BTFO by Polish Cavalry in 1683.

Get fucked Roach.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qbu_FRg8vuU

>shitty russians
Kill yourself.

reminder

>At least we have culture and catholic nation

Don't forget butthurt people and ugly cities.

Petry and Putin will tear it apart for good.

>10 years before Hitler

Thanks, will look into these places.

>5 years with Hitler

Nah, it's much more fun to hate on you roach.

At least Poland isn't run by some dirty dictator wannabe gollum looking roach

>70 years without Hitler

look another impudent roach. enjoy constantinople while you thieves still can; we'll be there to fuck your country into oblivion sooner rather than later.

t. the west

you tried, neighbor.

Yeah. Fucking commies man...

>100 years without Hitler

>ugly cities

Yes. Save me! i dont want to live in that shithole anymore.

>built by germans

Well you know it's true... Just go to Warsaw.

>ITT: humans communicating with roaches

remove yourself, cockroach

Lublin?
Bielsko-Biała?
Kraków?
are u fucking kidding me burger?

>>built by germans
>Lublin
>Bielsko-Biała
>Kraków
You went full retard, never go full retard.

>germans in eastern and southern Poland

this

When the fuck did cockroaches learn English?
Was it Obama?

youtube.com/watch?v=TW6Gspc2Hrg
youtube.com/watch?v=eUkVQHZGCjY
beautiful polish language

Even Gdańsk is more historically more Polish than German, and the Dutch/Flemish have contributed more to the city than Germs.
P.S. Poland ironically created Prussia.

Dont hate on Polan, roach. They've been through enough. Besides I never got the whole Britain hating Pollacks meme. Like why? Much better than having mudslimes coming into your country by the shit ton.

I actually see nothing wrong with that.
It's a gay Polish man who has pride in his country and he is triggering roaches like you by doing so.

Cry harder, faggot.

You know what the red in your flag represents? The blood pouring out of your ancestors ass after my ancestors raped then to hard back in 1683

that's wroclaw

Them'

>Besides I never got the whole Britain hating Pollacks meme.
Brits are the eternal enemy of a strong Catholic Poland. They are the 4th crypto partitioner of Poland.

As a Canadian/North American, hating other white-ish people is a luxury I wish I had.

Like, shit, UK, I will take all your Pollacks. You can have all our Syrians and Chinese.

Hang the all pederasts. Its desecrating to our Glorious heritage

You mean Breslau.

THIS. All eastern Germany are just german-speaking slavs

I love Poland most of any European country east or west.

there is no such thing as breslau

Kill yourself Turk

Poland>Turkey

Honestly, though, you're just a poor, smelly, hairy man's Byzantine but with more child molestation and goat fucking. Stupid ass muslim Turks. Enjoy being Syria 2.0 in a few years when radical Islam rears its cock in Ankaras ass.

I've been to Warsaw and it's fucking degenerate. You sold yourself to the Jews and what you get is a tourist city filled with a million fucking shops but no culture. Other than the Place of culture and science. I thought it would be different in Poland because of the cultural homogeneity but no same one upmanship you find anywhere else. People will literally punch you in the face for no reason there. I mean it's better than elsewhere no doubt but Warsaw at least is fucking degenerate. Move the capital back to Cracow, really.

>Post yfw the based lion Assad will take the Eastern part of Roachland to Greater Syria

>All eastern Germany are just german-speaking slavs
Well...

>I've been to Warsaw and it's fucking degenerate. You sold yourself to the Jews and what you get is a tourist city filled with a million fucking shops but no culture.
What did you fucking expect?
P.S. The major is a traitor Jew.

I didn't expect much and still lost the rest of the faith I had in humanity.

I would miss them more than I'd miss turkey or any African or muslim country. That being said, they're are still the niggers of Europe - and the worst European nation at that.

Shut up polish women are gorgeous! They are the most loyal.

Is this your kebab?
youtube.com/watch?v=oXKJJhOe4uQ

Poland died in 1939. Watch these:
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh_q0aJBf5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=biBCosaZ_0w

>and the worst European nation at that.
Get fucked Anglo, you have burned this continent down so many times you should be exterminated.

>Warsaw
>expecting anything more than a village on steroids with the worst scum of the country
You fucked up, burger.

Make Germany great again!

W-what's wrong? ;_;
youtube.com/watch?v=iH1_ksC2hII

everything
they have to pay for this

Lol a butthurt shitskin who is not wellcome in at least Slavic european countries

They never will...